• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Jellicent, I agree that is kind of annoying, but i'll deal with that more than i'll deal with SWAMP PEOPLE!!!! and all the variations of Pawn stars. I miss actual documentaries about interesting subjects. That's why I'm so happy netflix has a lot of those.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Jellicent, I agree that is kind of annoying, but i'll deal with that more than i'll deal with SWAMP PEOPLE!!!! and all the variations of Pawn stars. I miss actual documentaries about interesting subjects. That's why I'm so happy netflix has a lot of those.

I live in Louisiana, and the Swamp People annoy the HECK out of me. Now every time I go out of state and people find out where I'm from ALL I FREAKING HEAR IS "CHOOT 'EM CHOOT 'EM!!!!!"
God, I hate it. Ugh, I need to get Netflix, then. I missed all of the awesome things. I used to love the Mayan specials and the stuff on Atlantis.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I liked House when they were solving cases alone. I got bored when it was all "CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT", which became more common towards the end.

I still watch it whenever I catch it on though.

Years
The last thing I downloaded was Chobits...not exactly erotic.

Yeah... that's not really erotic.

What it gives heavy doses of is AWKWARD! But it's still pretty entertaining.

I still haven't finished watching that. Probably because I own it on DVD so I have the attitude of "I can watch this whenever I want, I'll watch something else".

I liked House, but I didn't really watch it as much as I would have liked. And then later episodes started to bore me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
don: I just felt like watching it lately and then I figured it was a sign when I accidentally found the theme song on YouTube. I'm almost done with it, then Fate/Zero here I comeeee

droomph

weeb
Years
Team Fail, I know Jamie is handsome but we can't talk about him!

I think I will go try to watch House now. I dun even know what that is.
But it sure sounds interesting.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's a medical drama droomph, it's super great haha. You can watch it on Hulu I think!

Years
I am not that much of a player.

I will use my Geass on you Toujours. o.O

AND DISPRESPECT ANCIENT ALIENS/GEORGIOS TSUKALOUS AGAIN AND I WILL PERSONALLY BAN YOU JELLICENT.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Idk what a Geass is. Assuming it has to do with that show?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I am not that much of a player.

I will use my Geass on you Toujours. o.O

AND DISPRESPECT ANCIENT ALIENS/GEORGIOS TSUKALOUS AGAIN AND I WILL PERSONALLY BAN YOU JELLICENT.

I LOVE ANCIENT ALIENS. BUT OMG. IT'S A LITTLE OVERWHELMING AT TIMES.
His research is interesting and whatnot, but omg. O.M.G.
I just wanna watch the channel once without an alien special on, ya know. ;n;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was gonna say the art weirds me out and then I realized that was Code Lyoko.

Same difference right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I was gonna say the art weirds me out and then I realized that was Code Lyoko.

Same difference right?

That show was just so...just...ugh...no. So full of no. Like...no, just no. I used to think it was amazing until I watched an episode not too long ago.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I regret nothing and take nothing back.

I_regret_nothing.gif

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's a ceramic dog! It's been around a lot of episodes silly. Joey thought he got a huge job and spent a lot of money on ceramic animals and he didn't end up getting it and the dog was the only thing he kept.

Really don, come on now. Friends nub.

Years
It's been ages since I've watched any episodes. I used to watch them all the time with my mom back when I was in my early teens and even before then. But I don't remember a ceramic dog.

I do remember Joey being a huge flop, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
God, I love that show. me and my friends will just chill at one of our friend's house and watch it all day, sipping milkshakes and such, talking about boys, cars, etc etc, and watching Friends, gasping at all the parts that are gasp worthy, even though we've seen those parts a hundred plus times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back