• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    To: Yame Legend

Your character is fine. You are now accepted. Just be sure to obey the rules and have posts that are paragraph long... they must be.

To: Zimvee

Your character is fine, I wouldn't mind adding more to his appearance and history but it's tolerable, I just hope you give your character more depth as the story begins.

I'll probably post my character up soon. But I'll wait just a bit more longer for those who still need to post their characters and anyone else who want to add any final tweaks. The RP will probably start soon enough.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Just wondering, am i accepted? I didnt see any finalization, for anyone in fact other than the last few.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Just wondering, am i accepted? I didnt see any finalization, for anyone in fact other than the last few.

Everyone except _One_Winged_Angel_ is accepted. If I didn't say anything then I found nothing wrong with your character. Excuse me for the confusion. I just don't want to add too many OOC posts in the RP which is why I asked for all questions to be PMed to me. Well I guess it's too late now. For any further questions about the RP or your character please PM me and I will contact you with a reply. Again, I'm sorry to not have made a list to those that have been accepted but I'll do so right now.

Members who are accepted:
    Zimvee
    HoundoomOfTheDarkness
    Got-a-Plan-B
    Rikoche
    K9S8
    LaurenLOVESTONED
    Darkhaven3
    WaffleGod
    Yame Legend
    Umbreongirl
    Stantler

Members who are not accepted:
    _One_Winged_Angel_

Members who are pending (as in have not created a character yet and is therefore not accepted yet):

Kirinriki

There, I hope this helps everyone. Please, I cannot stress this enough, PM any questions you may have whatsoever. I do not want to get in trouble with moderators and I do not want to add any more OOC posts to the RP.

Thank you

PS: Once I add my character the RP will start. Please be patient.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Name: Jay Raptly
    Title: School Kid
    Birth Date: January 13th
    Birthplace: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
    Height: 6 ft
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Role Model: Gym Leader Candice
    Group: None
    POKéMON: Unown C-Shaped, Glaceon, Altaria
    Appearence:
    jay2-1.gif

Jay is a slender boy with blue eyes who some may say is quite handsome. He wears a white skull cap over his wavy short brown hair. The hat is decorated with a symbol of a Pokéball in light blue. He also wears a long big scarf to help hide his face, the scarf has light-blue and white stripes. The rest of his attire is a formal school uniform, the same uniform that he wore when attending school. He wears this because he never wore anything else aside from formal wear and is more comfortable with this type of clothing.
    Personality: Jay is soft-spoken and shy around people. He has trouble trusting people since he was usually bullied all the time. He also has a fear for girls since he does not take rejection very well he became intimidated by them and tries to avoid any confrontations with them as much as possible. But the truth of the matter is it's his aura of mystery that scares people away since no one knows what type of person he really is. But he holds a glint of hope to try and make friends, and with this, he pushes himself to try and talk to others.

History: After a certain event ten years ago, people around the globe have trouble remembering exactly what happened, some people began to remember some things while others remember nothing at all and become shells of their former selves. Jay is one of these people. He doesn't remember a thing about his past other than his name.
    It's unclear exactly how he got to Snowpoint, but he was found by a group of explorers who were trying to hike down the mountains in a snowstorm. After this he was placed in a foster home and was transferred to various schools until by the age of 16 he was sent to a boarding school located within the isolated forests of Snowpoint where he lived in a dorm and gained an education.
    Arriving at school at such a late point in the academic year, he was not taken in easily. During this time, he grew a fear of girls since they always seemed interested in him and yet always turned him down and boys also were not so nice either as they never wanted him to join any activities in or outside of school since he seems just too weird. Being an outcast, his only friend is an Unown that was with him since he was found. Soon he grew interest in Pokémon and started to build up courage to become a trainer.
    One day he visited a local gym to watch some battles. He came so often since he never made many friends that Candice, the Gym Leader, took notice of him and gave him tips on becoming a trainer. This was not easy since Jay is afraid of girls and he wasn't sure whether she was just toying with him like the kids in school or if she really did want to help him. Years went by and soon enough, Jay graduated. Jay took it upon himself now to leave Snowpoint and go on a journey to find out who he is and if he even has parents. Once word broke out that he was leaving, Candice gave him a Glaceon as a present to help him become a trainer. Unsure of how to react, he accepted the Pokémon and with the promise of returning one day to claim her badge.

Rival: At the moment he has None.
    Signature POKéMON: Unown
    Extra: Even though he rarely uses his Unown for battle, he still considers it the most valuable since it was always with him. Interestingly enough, all his Pokémon are indeed female except for his Unown which is genderless.

OOC:I'm about to start the RP. Everyone is about to receive the same dream, just in case you get confused.

Important OOC:
    There has been a new rule. All OOCs should be directed to the OOC thread found here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3624979#post3624979
    Thank you
    IC:

Everyone around the world, tended to their needs. They go on with their daily lives and once the day is through they fall asleep to rest their bodies of their various activities. The mind during this time is easy to manipulate and reach out to. Dreams, recollections of the past with present, collide in ones mind and soon enough create a vision in our closed tired eyes.

Thou shall remember this day forward. For all shall bear the dream. Beware that, whom have the mark, that is whom you must defeat. I cannot say no more as I am but a shadow. My spirit slips away with this message lurking within your mind. Good night....

Jay woke up, he found himself laying down next to a tree. Snow slowly falls from the sky and hits his cheek and adds to the snow beneath him, he seemed to have fallen asleep for quite the while now. He looks down in his hands and sees a Pokéball.

"So I caught it... that was some battle, yet I have trouble remembering it..."
    Jay tries to recollect what just happened, but he can't seem to remember much. It seems that his slumber has ate away a little bit of what is already a fragile memory.

He slowly gets up and places a hand on his head trying to figure out why he is in the snow. He can't seem to remember much lately, however the words in his dream linger in his thoughts. The snow breaks and makes mushy sounds with every step he takes, its cold but he doesn't seem too bothered by the weather. The sky is gray, yet the clouds begin to break and rays of sunlight run out and blind Jay's eyes as he looks towards the blue yonder. He looks around and discovers that he already passed through a mountain range, as he continues his path he sees that the snow slowly drifts away further down the road and warmer winds quietly wisp past his body as a welcoming towards the rest of the world.

A sign reads, " Route 211 - Eterna City"

Jay mutters something to himself, perhaps the name of the city he is about to go to and journeys off, down to the old city...

Last edited:

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • IC:
    On the side of the worn path of Route 205 a young blonde girl awoke with a start. It was still dark and a cool breeze rustled through the trees and only the sounds of the river bubbling could be heard. Charlie Maddox pulled her quilted sleeping bag to her chin, unseating her sleeping Vulpix. The small, foxlike Pokemon growled irritably at her trainer and stalked off into the night.
    "Sorry 'Pix," Charlie whispered, trying to shake off her discomfort. Moonlight was shining on her already pale skin, giving it a milky appearance, she looked at it for a while before allowing her thoughts to stray to her dream.

It was stupid, she soon decided. It was just a dream, that's all dreams ever could be. But still she could not forget that voice, it was peculiar, Charlie could not decided whether it was male or female, it was simply too shrouded with mystery.
    "Bah," she hissed, running her fingers through her shaggily cut hair. The absurdity of it was enough to annoy her 'I cannot say no more as I am but a shadow'. The phrase was a contradiction within itself

"Shadows can't talk," Charlie told no one in particular. She pulled her treasured Volkner jacket off the ground and shrugged it on, sinking further in her sleeping bag for warmth. Vulpix had returned from sulking and curled up in her masters lap, Charlie pulled her friend towards her face, pressing the warm brown fur into her cheek.

"It was just a dream," Charlie murmured, in a stubborn tone, and the pair drifted off to sleep.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
  • Arlene was already on her feet before she could tell she was awake. Harsh, vivid memories came barelling back into her racked mind, and the vision became clear. A strange dream had overtaken her somehow... Before she had time to even realize she was weary from fatigue. She had fallen asleep near the central-eastern end of Route 211, near a small city... Eterna City, if her memory served, and her destination was home. She guessed that she would be passing a range of mountains soon, through which she would take a sprawling cavern to bypass the harsh, cold environment. Her combat boots stirred the dirt beneath her as she straightened into an upright stance, and gravel crunched in the grooves in them... It was unnerving; the winds were so quiet, the sky was bleak and gray, and it seemed that she was the only thing awake.

The clouds above her parted, and the faint wiff of natural flora entered her olfactory gland; faint strings of sunlight poured in from above, highlighting the bright, beautiful color of her eyes and the striking blonde of her hair. She estimated that it was early morning, and she should get moving to home. She would have to double-time it if she were to make it back in a week. If she didn't, she could gather that her mentor, Orion, would start to worry about her. It seemed so strange, however, that she could gather that from her memory, but nothing about how she fell into slumber or the straggling few hours before that occurence.

Looking down at her paws, she noticed that her knuckles were bloody. She must have been in a fight recently, which seemed to be a recurring theme. She carried alot of weight, being the first furry in Sinnoh... And alot of prejudice and hate. There were alot of people that paid her no respect simply for what she was, or refused her service in shops or lodging because of the pretty auburn coat that covered her body, or in some areas, snow white and pitch black. She normally paid it no mind - it was to be expected. There would always be racism and prejudice as long as there were humans. She still gave them the respect they deserved as all breathing creatures deserved, and that was all that mattered.

She reached into her backpack, which lay open on the ground, and pulled the only thing that was left out - a sweatrag - and wiped down her bloody paws. It appeared that in her unintentional slumber, she was burgled of every possession but her Pokemon and a few pence-worth of money. How the clumsy oaf that stole from her didn't catch these things, she would never know, but she was thankful. By pure instinctive muscle-memory, the vixen reached for the specially-designed Pokeball that rested snugly between her other two trusty companions' capsules, and tossed it carelessly into the grass beside the dirty trail she stood on. The two hemispheres of the device split, and a stream of pure energy found it's long-desired escape. It took the shape of her most trusted Pokemon, Snake - a female Lucario.

"Whoa... Trippy," were her first words.

"I got robbed. I don't feel safe around these parts... Can you help me out through the mountains up ahead?" Arlene said, her voice creamy-smooth despite the pit of hunger in her stomach.

"You know I will," Snake spoke, disregarding her telepathy-method of speaking for the time being. Arlene was thankful - her mind was scrambled and scattered every which way at the moment.

Years
  • Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!

"Ugh, just a few more minutes..."

Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!

Jake finally woke up, rubbing his eyes with one hand while fumbling for the switch on his alarm clock with the other. As he stood up and stretched, the Pokemon sleeping in various locations around the room began to stir as well. "Some weird dream I just had..." he muttered as he pet his Houndoom, which had moved to his side immediately after waking up.

Slowly, he became aware of movement. "Ah, that's right; I'm on the ship." The S.S. Anne, in fact; one of the world's most luxurious cruise ships. Jake was heading for the Battle Park, a large island to the northeast of the Sinnoh region. He stepped out of his cabin, Houndoom, Weavile, and Absol close behind, to walk about the ship.

Shortly after leaving his room, an announcement came over the ship's P.A.: "We are now arriving in Canalave City. However, due to complications to the weather, we cannot continue to Snowpoint City and the Battle Park at this time. All passengers are asked to disembark at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience."

"Hmm... I suppose a nice walk can't be a bad thing, anyway, with how bored I've been lately" Jake said as he walked off of the S.S. Anne towards the bustling port ahead. "If I hurry, I can get to Floaroma Town and stop there for the night. From there, I'll head up through Mt. Coronet's cavern, then Routes 216 and 217, then take the ferry from Snowpoint." As usual, he was talking mostly to himself, and was already heading out through the city's gate to Route 218, with his Pokemon following him, as he spoke.

Finding himself staring across a wide waterway, he sighed deeply. "Great, now what am I supposed to do about this?" he asked no one in particular as he looked for a way to cross over to Jubilife City.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • The sun was just rising when Charlie finally accepted she could not sleep. Although she attempted to deny it, the honest truth was the dream had bothered her; upset her even. Light was beginning to seep through the dense forest, to which she was on the right side of. Pokemon were beginning to awake around her and the air was full of sounds of the forest and a Wingull glided lazily above her before disappearing into the shadows.

Shadows. The memory of the dream came rushing back and hit Charlie hard. Charlie scowled as she wriggled out of her sleeping bag, trying hard not to disturb her beloved Vulpix. She looked vaguely at the clock on her phone to see the time:

5.48 am.

Charlie guessed it would take her five hours to reach Eterna City, her destination. She planned to challenge Erika, the gym leader for a battle in hope of receiving the Forest Badge. As she reached for her clothes she fingered the smooth Coal Badge she had won from Roark, Oreburgh City's gym leader just last week and her only other Pokeball, inhabited by her Drifloon. Charlie stripped of her plain black trackpants and pulled on her shorts followed by her simple canvas shoes. She ran her fingers lazily through her golden hair before stuffing her possessions into her too small backpack.

By now Vulpix had awaken and was looking at her trainer with her large brown eyes.
    "Morning Beautiful," Charlie cooed, scooping the fox Pokemon into her arms and snuggling her soft, warm fur.
    "Vuuuuuuuuuul-Pix," Vulpix sighed, clearly content. The pair had been together for several months now and were very close. Vulpix had been by her side every step of the way from Snowpoint City to the outskirts of Eterna, mainly because of her fear of Pokeballs. But Charlie didn't mind, she loved her little friends company. She often kept her newly caught Drifloon out of his Pokeball too, but only when they were clear of small children as the purple balloon Pokemon acted as purple balloon Pokemon do and often tried to drift away with a new friend.

After a quick breakfast Charlie and Vulpix were off on their journey, it was mostly uphill but for a seasoned athlete it was barely a struggle. Pumped with adrenaline at the thought of another gym battle the pair headed off at a sprint over the dewey grass, Charlie's mind barely on the dream.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Malic awoken after a weird dream. "Whoa, that was kinda creepy. Maybe it was because I'm sleeping on the ground too much."

Malic arose from the ground and pulled out his map of the Sinnoh region. "This place is way too big, at least Hoenn was easy to navigate. Oh right, I just got of the forest. So if I go that way I should hit the city." He said pointing to the east.

Malic walked to Eterna City fairly slowly. Dawn broke recently and arrived in Eterna in the early morning. Like most trainers, he eagrly sought a gym challenge. It was the only real reason Malic came to Sinnoh. He heard in his travels that Sinnoh was accepting challenges and he arrived in the past few teachers, getting lost in Sinnoh about 8 times just trying to get to Eterna.

"I guess I should grab some food before I compete. I bet my pokemon are hungry too. We fought way too many little bugs on our way."

With that, Malic walked in circles attempting to find a place with lots of food, at a low price.

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
    Years
  • It was around ten when Charlie and Vulpix crossed the bridge just outside of Eterna City, the sun was beating down on the exhausted pair but a slight breeze had picked up from the east and could only be described as heavenly. Despite their early start they had still met and battled several trainers. Most were young trainers who had pushed their Pokemon through Eterna Forest relentlessly, and still forced their worn out Pokemon into battles. One battle had been particularly thrilling, between a teenage boy and his skilled Dustox. The trainer, Kevin, explained he was an aspiring coordinator and didn't battle other trainers often, but he still gave Charlie's Drifloon a fantastic battle.

Charlie watched the pair's shadows on the crystal blue water and then she squinted her olive green eyes, hoping to see some sort of water Pokemon, but she was unsuccessful. Looking at the water made Charlie realise how thirsty she was. She reached for the canteen in her bag and took a quick swig. Ahead she saw a tall figure.
    All of a sudden Vulpix ran ahead, her six elegant tails trailing out behind her.

"Vulpix! Come back!" Charlie shouted, chasing after her, her feet thumping on the wooden planks. Off the bridge Charlie saw Vulpix, at the feet of a young man, curiously sniffing an orange Pokemon with two tails. It was times like this that Charlie wished she had a Pokedex, maybe she'd ask her father to send her his.

The young man turned to look at the blonde teen, who was panting slightly. He raised his eyebrow in a cocky, but oh so adorable way.
    "I think someone got away from Mummy," he commented after seeing Charlie's scowl.

"She did indeed," Charlie muttered, glaring at her Vulpix. Vulpix twined herself through Charlie's legs with a sheepish expression on her little face. Charlie watched her for a second and then turned to the trainer again, extending her right hand.

"I'm Charlie Maddox, of Snowpoint City," she told him, in a businesslike voice, trying to earn some respect back from this scornful (and cute!) stranger.

"Alex Wells, of Solaceon Town," he replied, taking her hand in his and shaking it. The two looked each other over for a minute, silently and then met each other's eyes again.

"How about a Pokemon battle, Charlie of Snowpoint. One on one. Your Vulpix against my Buizel," he proposed, in a no nonsense, almost laconic manner.
    Charlie nodded "Sounds good to me, right Vulpix?" she turned her attention to the little Pokemon who had moved into a warlike position. Back arched, tails raised and eyes focused. This would be difficult, Charlie thought. She was at a definite type advantage and Alex's Buizel looked like he was in great condition. She'd have to think about this battle extensively, and rely on the bond she had with her Pokemon to emerge victorious.

"You ready?" Alex asked, his face serious. Charlie nodded again, as she breathed in and out deeply, focusing herself.
    "Okay, Buizel start off with a quick attack!"
    The orange otter Pokemon sprung forward with surprising speed slamming his body into Vulpix's brown one.

"Shake it off Vulpix. Use your quick attack, I know you're faster than him!"
    Vulpix hit Buizel with a quick attack, Alex's Pokemon looking a little worse for wear then Charlie's.

"Okay Vulpix good! Hit him with a confuse ray."
    The foxlike Pokemon closed its eyes, focusing hard, a small white orb transported from its head to Buizel's. The orange Pokemon shook its head, stumbling about.

"C'mon Buizel! We've had worse than this. Hit her with a water gun!"
    Buizel seemed to clear its head momentarily to shoot a jet of water at Vulpix, hitting her square in the chest. The small brown Pokemon fell back, in obvious pain. She whimpered softly and rose to her feet, ready to fight again.

"Great work Vulpix, quick! Hit him with a quick attack and an ember at the same time!"
    Vulpix lunged forward again, slamming her body into Buizels whilst shooting small, but strong flames directly onto the Pokemon's orange fur.

"Damn, that looks like a burn. Okay Buizel, lets finish this! Water gun!"
    Again water exploded from Buizel's mouth, hitting Vulpix. This time when she fell to the ground in pain she did not rise.

"Are you okay Vulpix?" Charlie called, and when she heard no reply she ran forward and scooped her Pokemon into her arms, holding her against
    her chest protectively.

"Good battle," Alex said upon approaching the pair "Your Vulpix is very tough. Not many fire Pokemon would last that long."
    Charlie looked up at him, smiling her perfect smile at the dark haired youth. They chatted casually for a while and even exchange numbers in hope of a future battle. Charlie looked at her watch:

12.10 pm.

It was getting late, and Eterna City was well in sight. She bid Alex and Buizel farewell, impulsively kissing the trainer on the cheek and turned her sights towards Eterna City. Her thoughts returning to the dream, 'for all shall bear the dream'.
    The wind picked up, Charlie shivered slightly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2008
    Steven sat up in his sleeping bag, and yawned. He reached into his backpack, and grabbed a bottle of water, and gulped it down without stopping. He smashed the empty bottle, and shoved it into an empty slot in his pack; no sense in littering. He put on his clothes, and felt his hair. Still spikey, like always. He stood up, and clapped his hands together. "Alright then! Let's get today going!" he said with much enthusiasm, grabbed his backpack, and started down the road he was next to.

He checked his map of Sinnoh. "Hmm. Oh hell! It looks like I missed a city." he unfolded a crevise on the map and spotted another city he'd walked past. "Eterna City, huh? An there's a gym there too." He moved his finger to another point on the map. "And here I am, so it's about two miles away." He tightened his hold on his pack, and started to run down the road.

Later that day:

Steven was about about a mile away, when he was stopped by a trainer. He was taller, and obviously older, wearing a red trenchcoat. "Hey, kid. You're a trainer right? Let's battle." Steven was surprised at first, but grinned at the word 'battle'. Steven nodded. "You're on!"

A make-shift arena was made in the road. The two reached for their Pokemon, and tossed their balls into the center. The trainer threw his first. "Go Nidorino!" he commanded, as the Pokeball released pink monster from the white light. Steven chuckled, and tossed his in the middle. "Let's go, Ninjask!" he shouted. The Pokeball opened up, and a Ninjask came from the white light. He clacked his claws together, quickly darting around.

The other trainer pointed to Ninjask. "Alright, Nidorino! Use Horn attack!" The pokemon reared back, and ran towards the opponent at incredible speed. Steven thought for a moment, and pointed to Nidorino. "Ninjask! Use silver wind!" Ninjask's wings started to flap faster, and white glowing pulses of air flew at Nidorino, not effective to hurt it severely, but enough to knock Nidorino back. Steven shook his finger at the other trainer. "Sorry, but you've got to do better than that." the other trainer said with a smirk.

Steven pointed to the opponent. "Ok! Use Dig, Ninjask!" Ninjask dropped to the ground, and used its quick pinsirs to scratch a hole in the ground. It then leaped into the hole continuing to dig unseen. The other trainer smiled. "Nidorino! Leap into the hole after him and use Thunderbolt!" The Nidorino nodded, and leaped after Ninjask into the hole. Then, a loud cry was heard, and yellow light flashed through the hole.

Steven called for his Pokemon, and then he spotted some dirt cracking. Then, a large crack was heard, as Ninjask shot out of the ground, tackling Nidorino in the back. Ninjask was slightly burned from the electricity, but pulled off his move in the end. "Alright, Ninjask! Use Giga Impact to finish it off!" Ninjack shot down on the Nidorino as it fell to the ground. There was a large crash, and smoke covered the arena. When the smoke cleared, Nidorino had passed out. The other trainer sulked, and returned the Pokemon to its ball. Steven returned Ninjask, and shook hands with the trainer. They went on their separate ways, and Steven continued to Eterna City.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
  • Jason awoke from the weirdest dream he had ever had. The most he could remember was a talking shadow that confused him. He had to think logically or everyone would think he was a freak. He thought and thought until he realized he left his Pokeballs at the center. "Nurse Joy and my Pokemon are going to kill me. I was asleep for about three hours, oh no. This is exactly why Grandpa was right about naps being evil. All they ever do is make you forget everything you did before the nap. Enough talk I have to go now." Jason thought this to himself, but in a panic. When he finally arrived at the center Nurse Joy gave him the evil eye. He bowed his head in shame and to show he was sorry. Nurse Joy gave him his Pokeballs and stormed off. He immediately released his Pokemon and soon the white light ran towards him. Twiggy materialized on top on his head. Croagunk yanked Twiggy off of their trainer's head and gave Jason a Poison Jab. "Croagunk" said the toad furiously. Twiggy looked on with confusion as he stayed in the back. "Sorry Croa, but I took a nap, got this strange dream, and so now I'm late. I hope you guys can forgive me." Jason was mostly disappointed because he had lost three precious hours of training today. Croagunk gave him the shoulder of disappointment while Twiggy went in for another bite. Jason looked at his Pokemon and realized he was raising them just fine, but that shadow's voice continued to distract him. With that Jason began to walk out the door. He bumped into a girl that had her own Turtwig and seemed to be wearing a lot of green. However, since he passed by her so fast he couldn't get anymore details. "Eterna City, sure does have some good loking girls." said Jason walking to a trainign field.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Jay made his way down the mountains on the dirt path. Small rocks and pebbles tumbled down behind him, around his feet, being careful that he won't fall down. In the distance he could see someone climbing up the mountain, it was very hard to miss this person. It was a girl no more then maybe around 5 feet in height and was engulfed in bright orange. Next to her was a Lucario walking right beside her.

"Oh, someone else... and a girl... um, well I maybe I should just ignore her.."
    , Jay thought to himself as they started to get closer as she climbed up and he climbed down, "No, I can't, um maybe I should, um, say Hi. I'll say 'Hi' just to be nice and then I'll just continue onwards, yeah alright... okay.."

Jay started to get nervous but made a grin anyway, he turned around and said "Hi" but by the time he greeted the girl, she already left him behind and left nothing more but a trail of blond hair flowing past her face, she seemed determined about something and continued her way up the mountain range. Jay simply turned around and put his hands in his pockets and looked back down towards the path. "Well I am a stranger after all, weird for me to greet people I don't know.. I guess..." he thought.

He thought about what just happened and continued down until he reached the end of the path and made his way into the city. It's a small city and many of the buildings seem old and out of date with the century. He ventured inwards and mingled in with the gathering morning crowds, trying not to cause anymore attention and keeping his comments to himself.

After a while he found his way to the Gym, however the doors are locked. He looked around and discovered a note on the door,

"To whom this may concern,

I went out for a stroll again in the forest, if you are a trainer awaiting for a challenge then remain here until I return.

Thank you,
    Gardenia​

"Forest?" Jay thought he looked around and saw hardly any trees until he stopped and closely looked behind the fishing path and saw some trees in the distance gather. He looked at the sun, it still seemed early in the day. He looked back down and casually walked towards the direction of the forest...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Malic first entered the pokemon center in order to heal his fairly tired pokemon. The place was fairly crowded. Numerous rookies desperately escaped the forest and their pokemon were exhausted as a result. As a result, Malic was forced to wait a few hours before getting a chance to even heal.

"Man, what a drag." he mumbled, waiting his turn. Eventually, the healing process was complete and he was able to tour the city. Malic was actually surprised by Eterna due to the city's ability to merge nature and civilization. After grabbing some food, Malic decided to give his pokemon the day off and hang out by the small pond with his pokemon. While his Milotic swam in the pond, Charizard and Garchomp walked around.

He noticed a few trainers wanted to battle, but many of the rookies were scared off by the fact that many of his pokemon were fully evolved.

"Im not scared of you!", a youngster said to Malic. The kid was named Roger and he pulled a Raticate.

"That's pretty impressive, kid", Malic snickered. "You actually have a decent pokemon there. So I will allow my Milotic to take this one." Malic whistled and his pokemon eagerly listened. Before the battle began, Malic gave a dramatic thumbs up and prompted his loyal fish to begin the battle. "Milotic hit the Raticate with an Ice beam!"

The Raticate managed to barely dodge the attack and pleaded to his trainer to recall him. The youngster was oblivious to its propsal and demanded he respond. "Hyper Fang Now!" Milotic took the attack head on the pokemon splashed into the small pond. Malic's expression revealed no worries. He thought "Milotic's advantage lies in the water. She knows what to do. A few moments passed before Raticate was seen launching out the water, ko'ed and defeated.

"Great Battle, but next time listen to your pokemon. That whole time even Raticate knew he was outclassed." The youngster walked away but not without some experience. Malic turned to Mioltic, and noticed a few wounds on his pokemon. "Hmm..the raticate was a little stronger than he seemed. He actually did some damage." "Well", Malic said aloud. "How about we go to the pokemon center and then check the rest of the town." He commanded his pokemon to return their balls. "Alright! Here we go!" Malic was full of energy, the battle pumped him up and he had plenty of time to kill.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Someone came running towards Jay and practically ran him over, Jay moved quickly to the side to let the screaming boy run past him,

"He's too powerful! WAAAHH!!", that is what the boy said in his screams as he made his way past Jay and into the city. "Huh?" Jay muttered as he turned back around and headed to the small pond up ahead.

As Jay walked just a bit further he saw a boy who looked like to be the same age. He too was slender but looked completely different than Jay here. He wore a blue t-shirt that was matched with blue jeans and walked down the ponds dock smiling he seems pumped and full of energy, was he the one who the kid was running away from?

"Wow, a lot of people out today... and trainers?"
    Jay asked as he saw that the young man had pokéballs clipped to his belt. He then looked back up at his face and for a split second they met eye to eye. That was when Jay practically jumped, he knew what was going to happen. It's like an unwritten rule, if trainers see each other they must have a battle. It's always been that way, and no one has ever changed it.

"Oh great... I guess I may have to... I'll see what happens. Maybe its nothing, maybe he was looking at something else. Right, okay... I'll just walk to the forest.."
    Jay thought since he was too nervous about getting into a battle and too afraid to see what the result may be if he does. But it's bound to happen sooner or later...

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • "Hey you! Tall guy with the scarf!" Malic yelled outloud. Malic originally intended to battle the man but he had other intentions as he really wanted to give his other pokemon to battle.

"You look like a real trainer, unlike the stupid little contest wimps. I was wondering if you knew where the gym in town is. I actually want to face someone who is a little more...well...skilled."

Malic was curious if the man was even going to answer, as he noticed the trainer was nervous, but thought nothing of it. In fact, Malic thought "What's this guy's problem. Looks like he saw a ghost or something. Maybe he's a wimp. He is avoiding people after all. Well hopefully he will at least giving me some useful information."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back