• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
I downloaded the game but nothing happens when I click Game.exe. I extracted it to a folder in my documents and I can see the Pokeball Raptor icon but nothing's happening when I click or right-click and go to open. Next I tried Run as Administrator. My screen went black as it sometimes does when opening something like an application, so no worries on that front. Other than that, nothing.

I really would like to play. And how is Raptor EX different from Raptor?

I figured it out by putting everything in a folder for the game. I noticed that the item Leftovers doesn't actually do anything. Or incredibly slowly, which isn't normal. It's usually supposed to increase a point or so each turn.

Last edited:

xxScarletDragonxx

Food Lover
Years
Awesome game!! Though could someone explain how can I change the controls? I don't understand what "button 1", or "num 0" means. I used the "search thread" thing, but I can't find any posts that tell me exactly which buttons means.. :/

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
This game is really awesome. I just have one thing to say. In the sidescrolling menu it calls the Pokedevice the bag for me.

EDIT: I got a Victini from the Mystery Gift I'd post a screenshot if I knew how.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
RPEXTfe8HyPyO6aTx1e43wOvm4OWO5uDl2oeJ5Y7m4LXHraGmxrPg5Y4K4eWOq+Dl
2ubN5anm4OWO5uDljubg5Y7m4O1Zw4Wx74/Axa7GwOWO5uA=
Trade code for my Female LV7 Pikachu
I need a non-legendary Pokemon LV7-15 if possible

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Whoa, the Zangoose i got is sweeping every gym! O.o
And a question: Can Zangoose learn Brick Break?
E: I caught Deoxys! :D Lucky capture was lucky. When warning appeared on my screen, i froze from fear! Wow!

Last edited:

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
2nd time Lugia used Struggle to commit suicide... Argh! :(
Also i got Rotom with a single Ultra Ball at full health and no status ailments! :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
hi im a an of your game its so cool,im gonna say may you convert that into gba or make one or convert into psp please because its so boring i dont have a pc or laptop im just using my dads laptop and its a mac please convert :-)

correctioni am a fan of your game

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
Looking for a electabuzz holding a magnet at any level will trade for either mew, palkia or dialga lvl 70 with lucky egg

Years
If you didn't know this before... You could always just make a separate Raptor EX folder and beat the first badge and get to Krypton city. That way you have two separate games and can trade within yourself.

And that is how you get those evolutions from trade. Or at least that was how I did it. That way, you also don't have to count on someone else to do it for you.

And you can also make your second playthrough much easier with those lucky eggs =)

Adonis_x

Umbreon Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
Pokemon Raptor Support

My Saves Arent working i save it but when i open the game again it tells me to start a New Game:\

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2020
It tells me "RGSS player has stopped working" after I extract the files and run the game.exe

And I agree with ejjohn75, in that you should consider making this into a .gba so I can run it on an emulator.

Last edited:
Back