• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2022
Is there an evolution guide for this anywhere? As there seems to be no day/night cycle how can we evolve pokemon that require it? Does it work off of your PC's clock? Just feel like this would be useful is all.

..::EDIT::.. Also before anyone says google it I did and I couldn't find one.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
I have a couple questions about this game, like how do some pokemon such as nosepass and magneton evolve? Also where is Millennium Cavern located, i cannot find it on the map and googling it is pointless. Any help appreciated.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 23, 2023
i found the answers to my previous post but now i need a different bit of information, where is the location of all the Incenses used for breeding specific baby pokemon. I have checked almost every town house and mart and have not found a single one.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
Half the screenshots are just no war? What does this have to do with pokemon

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
Can Re-Enable Main Menu For Me TO Save MY Games And Rary-Candy- IN The Game You Get This TO GO Further Please Fix Thank-You.

Please Fix And Solve And Main Menu.

Back