• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Angels

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Yo guys... Better be careful you two... Because we can sense some intense fire over here... XD

In my opinion, the map is quite good, of course, it may look a bit disorganized, but in no way plain... That's enough to show he's not a beginner, maybe intermediate (at least in mapping, we'll see in other areas... jojo!)

Maybe you should develop the story a bit more for Sinnoh, like involving some awesome destruction with legendaries and so on, and so on... You need to have a clear goal, and deciding on an interesting story is an important step (I think...)

Good luck Brooklyn. Keep it up man, and keep the posts in English JOJO!

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Wow, this game looks great, except for the fact that I cant read spanish -_-.
    But wow, I think your doing a great job! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    well zel i will make a version in spanish but now some images from new tiles!!!
    awemz8.png

PokemonRojoFuego_01.png

amaog8.png

37158702cd0.png

88006243xr3.png

11448109vk1.png

68890598vk5.png

36879215th1.png

63100297dj4.png

27075463ab9.png

22754711js4.png

30151327ov0.png

10lj8.png

11lc2.png

12uf0.png

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Looks good I guess.But are you just reramping D/P put with more twists?

Queston for Samson have you ever played any hacks?

burny_2005

Nintendo Wii = Ownage in a box
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Cool hack man...'Shinouh' is now called 'Sinnoh' though.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Nice screenies, however, I guess you need to improve the gym's shadows, 'cause they don't look good. Also, if you want maybe you can make the leader's right arm a bit more fat (it looks a bit thin in my opinion), but other than that he (and the other dude, that one is perfect) looks cool!

Good luck Brooklyn, let's see what else you got...

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Ok you have to give credit for people who made the sprites second you stole Alexmads tiles I see no credit or anything.Do you have the authers permission for any of the above?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    wow men this hack is really good it has an amazing quantity of tiles and really cool tiles so good luck with it

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    theers no alex mad tiles and the spriets are all of mine all there is mine herre new images of teh sacred temple of the angels where u beat tema iron
    34083753hj5.png

33894020fj8.png
    --- angels statues
    --team iron's minis

bie!

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Yes those trees for instance are his.He posted them years ago.I've taken a look through and tell me why I see you have them same tiles he made?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    no thei r not of him its devamp with new outlines by alvaro a firend of mine

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    He must steal things because evry pixal looks the same.Do you know how to edit pal?If so could you change the pal to lighter color?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    yes i know and i liek pallete liek that i saw alex mad tileand is not this better psot about the images xD

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    better post about the images xD

what is that supposed to mean?You should give credit for the tiles.

Back