• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Angels

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    is not his tile its a devamp and i meant that u should ive opion about the images i posted up

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Images are pretty good.Yes but the whole frame is the same so you should give credit unless you give it a diff look.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    hello people i brought new images form my hack with the new tree tile and new flower pallet chek it out seya people!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    this is looking great and u would get tons more fans if it were in an english version.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I like the new trees, Brooklyn. But, maybe you could add a third tone of green (brighter) to the trees in the upper right corner to improve them.

Nice to know you still keep up at it. Don't worry, a translation will come if it comes, people...! For now, let's enjoy the screenies! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    ok i will make an english version soon i will upload a new video with new texts in enghlish and new surprises

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2008
    nice hack, i was wandering,
    sice it is a hack and all, are you capable of cathing all the pokemon, meaning of the first second thid en fourth generation,
    or you can't

Back