• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Results for a test???? Oh no it's just the Aug MOTM...

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Thanks so much for voting in the Aug MOTM! Now it's September, so make sure you vote there as well! So I have the results, go ahead and run crazy and whine and cry and cheer and do all those other things you normally do when you see the MOTM results. Also thanks Midnight Beat and Franceschi for helping me. ^^

Ooh! Ooh! Who's the most likeable Kisa?? :D

| Favourite Male:
BeachBoy(17) Jeremy, Went(7) Relyt(6) Feiku, Originality falls(5)
| Favourite Female: Shiharu(10) Aizuke(8) Sarlyka, Amane(7) Chibi-chan(6) Hazuki, Myra Uchiha, Abby, Thaliea, Nica(5) Midori Chi(4)
| Favourite Moderator: BeachBoy(24) Went(9) Shiharu, Loki(8) Feiku(7) Midori Chi(6) ClassicRockFan(5) Blazichu, Amachi(4) Relyt(3)
| Favourite Higher Staff:Lightning(16) Jeremy(12) Ausaudriel(9) Sammi(8) Hiroshi Sotomura(7) Cowrie, Morkula, mewthree w/armor(6) Arcanine(5) Apostle, Careful With That Axe, Pichu, Rukario(3)
| Favourite Pair: Aizuke x Amane x Nica(5) Gymnotide x Silver Riolu(3), Feiku x Seifer(2)

talents, talents, talents "but i don't have talent-" shut up yes you do~

| Best Graphic Artist: Loki(11) Hazuki(7 )Shiranui, Raikazu, Aizuke(6) Shiharu (4) .freak(3) Color Me Evil, El Capitino, Michii, Y?551NE, .fate, Alastair, Renyui(2)
| Best Writer/Role Player: Alter Ego, .fate, Loki, Thesis(3) Myra Uchiha, Jax Malcom(2)
| Best Battler: Aquilae(6) Raikazu (5) Anti-pop Culture Warrior 13(4) Dark_Azelf, BeachBoy(3) ABYAY, Syaoran (2)
| Best Hacker: zel(10) Christos, Coolboyman(5) Jeremy(4) destinedjagold, Teh Baro, thethethethe, Blazichu(3) Wind~, meggido, Hiroshi Sotomura (2)
| Best Vocabulary: Hiroshi Sotomura(6), Rekhyt(5) Alter Ego(3) Shiharu, Careful with that Axe, Pichu!, Thesis(2)
| Best Theme: BeachBoy(6) Aizuke(3) KageX, Midnight Beat(2)

if there would be no -ality if you didn't add person at the beginning. :D

| Funniest: airconditioning, Feiku(6) Rekhyt, Originality Fails, Atomic_Reactor, Zet(3) Gumnotide, Amachi, Loki, lash, Morkula, Roy G Biv(2)
| Smartest: Hiroshi Sotomura(7), Seifer(6) Aquilae(4) Rekhyt, Hiidoran(3) HackMew, Caerus(2)
| Laziest: Arcanine(4) Nica, Zet, Dark_Azelf(2)
| Nicest: Jeremy(11) BeachBoy(6) Midori Chi, Thaleia(5) Soari, Amane(3) DarkAkuma, Utada, Atomic_reactor, Captin Arcane, Zel(2)
| Most Gullible: Yunalesca, Silver Riolu, DarkAkuma, Caerus, Faceless(2)
| Most Welcoming: Hiidoran, BeachBiy(10) Roy G Biv(3), Jeremy(2)
| Most Intimidating: Morkula(6) Arcanine(4) .fate(3) Avatar, Amachi, Apostle(2)

randomness is awesome ; because it's addicting.... like gel :3

| Most likely to get pwned by Pikachu: Careful with that Axe, Pichu!(4) Gymnotide, LucasLucario(3) ~link smash-, Dark_Azelf, Jeremy, Silver Riolu, Yunalesca(2)
| Most likely to mistaken an apple for an orange: BeachBoy(7) LucasLucario(3) Raikazu, Hazuki(2)
| Most likely to get run over by a parking cone: LucasLucario, Caerus(3) Gymnotide, Hiidoran, Rekhyt, Zet, Raikazu, Dark_Azelf, ~Wind~, iMiraj, Anti Pop Culture Warrior(2)
| Most likely to imagine they can fly: Lash, LucasLucario(3) Yzi-sensei, Dark_Azelf(2)

OMGLYKENOWAIWTFHAPINS????
| Member of the Month: Originality Fails(4)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The one that says: Most likely to get run over by a parking cone. There's my name on there.
They made a mistake.
It's Wind~, not ~Wind~

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Lol, one vote away from getting on there.

Good job to all who got a award, though.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
O: Two votes for best theme!?! \o/ BE PROUD OF YOURSELF KISA!!!!!

Congrats to those who won~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
| Favourite Male:

1. BeachBoy(17)
  2. Jeremy, Went(7)
  3. Relyt(6)
  4. Feiku, Originality falls(5)

| Favourite Pair:

1. Aizuke x Amane x Nica(5)
  2. Feiku x Seifer(2)

| Best Graphic Artist:

1. Loki(11)
  2. Hazuki(7)
  3. Shiranui, Raikazu, Aizuke(6)
  4. Shiharu (4)
  5. .freak(3)
  6. Color Me Evil, El Capitino, Michii, Y?551NE, .fate, Alastair, Renyui(2)
| Funniest:

1. airconditioning, Feiku(6)
  2. Rekhyt, Originality Fails, Atomic_Reactor, Zet(3)
  3. Gumnotide, Amachi, Loki, lash, Morkula, Roy G Biv(2)

| Member of the Month:

1. Originality Fails(4)
Isn't it just top three? .o.'
Only favourite male that isn't staff. ._.'

Was GymnotidexSilverRilou not a justified pair? xD

I am a good graphic artist. ;__;
It's like the only one I want to be acknowledged for.

Funny… but the weird funny right…
haha, gumnotide…

MOTM? Just me? Guess you were too lazy to count … or people forgot to edit the last one. .o.'

Lash

Years
| Most likely to imagine they can fly: Lash

All I have to say is: XD Thanks for those votes, people :p

Just an fyi, I imagined I could fly today in math when I was about to fall asleep XD;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Results said:
| Favourite Male: BeachBoy(17) Jeremy, Went(7) Relyt(6) Feiku, Originality falls(5)
| Favourite Moderator: BeachBoy(24) Went(9) Shiharu, Loki(8) Feiku(7) Midori Chi(6) ClassicRockFan(5) Blazichu, Amachi(4) Relyt(3)
| Best Battler: Aquilae(6) Raikazu (5) Anti-pop Culture Warrior 13(4) Dark_Azelf, BeachBoy(3) ABYAY, Syaoran (2)
| Best Theme: BeachBoy(6) Aizuke(3) KageX, Midnight Beat(2)
| Nicest: Jeremy(11) BeachBoy(6) Midori Chi, Thaleia(5) Soari, Amane(3) DarkAkuma, Utada, Atomic_reactor, Captin Arcane, Zel(2)
| Most Welcoming: Hiidoran, BeachBoy(10) Roy G Biv(3), Jeremy(2)
| Most likely to mistaken an apple for an orange: BeachBoy(7)
Woot, Favourite Male and Mod. <3 Best Battler? *high fives* Huzzah S&M mods tying! >8D

And yay, best theme! Thanks Aizuke! (Had to be that awesome Saber theme.) ;D Haha, Jeremy on Nicest, good job, sweetie. XD And looky here... People are actually noticing my welcomers. ^___^ Last month I was an outlier, now Hide tied with me huh? Sweet! XD

And yes, got the apple for an orange, makes my day that you people realize I'm blind of all colors except blue and orange. 8'D

Congratulations everyone, I would say more, but I have a battle log to work on.

>>

Thanks everybody. XD

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
No, Gymnotide x Silver Riolu is on the pairing thread. Official. For now.
Aizuke x Amane x Nica broke up before the MOTM was posted :D

Alright thanks for telling me, I recounted and reposted.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, I tied with Beachboy for "Most Welcoming?"
Wow, thanks so much for the votes everyone! :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

| Favourite Male:
BeachBoy(17) Jeremy, Went(7)
| Favourite Moderator: BeachBoy(24) Went(9)

Why thanks, second in both after Ryan, and sharing second favourite male with Mr. Sweetie XD

| Favourite Pair: Aizuke x Amane x Nica(5) Gymnotide x Silver Riolu(3)

Best pairing results ever XD

| Most likely to get pwned by Pikachu: Careful with that Axe, Pichu!(4)
| Most likely to mistaken an apple for an orange: BeachBoy(7)

And this is the first time I laughed at the results of the random things XD;

Years
| Favourite Female: Shiharu(10) Aizuke(8) Sarlyka, Amane(7) Chibi-chan(6) Hazuki, Myra Uchiha, Abby, Thaliea, Nica(5) Midori Chi(4)

| Best Graphic Artist: Loki(11) Hazuki(7 )Shiranui, Raikazu, Aizuke(6) Shiharu (4) .freak(3) Color Me Evil, El Capitino, Michii, Y?551NE, .fate, Alastair, Renyui(2)
| Best Vocabulary: Hiroshi Sotomura(6), Rekhyt(5) Alter Ego(3) Shiharu, Careful with that Axe, Pichu!, Thesis(2)

Ooh, sweet. I'm glad I managed to place in such categories. :0 Thanks for the votes, guys!

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Most Welcoming: Hiidoran, BeachBiy(10) Roy G Biv(3), Jeremy(2).

...? Who's BeachBiy? XD Kidding. Well done, everyone! : D

Back