• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Results for a test???? Oh no it's just the Aug MOTM...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Whoo, favourite higher staff again! \o/ Thanks everyone!

Also, I lol'd at the most intimidating category. Haha, see Andy? Mork really did overtake you as meanest Admin. :(

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Congratulations to all who got voted for! Especially to Hiido and Beacheh for most welcomingl; you guys definitely deserve it. ;3 Also congratulations to Originality Fails for being August's MOTM! x3

-Neko

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    | Best Vocabulary: Hiroshi Sotomura(6), Rekhyt(5) Alter Ego(3) Shiharu, Careful with that Axe, Pichu!, Thesis(2)

All I want to know is how I managed to beat Alter Ego, Shiharu, Careful With That Axe, Pichu! and Thesis. I've always looked up to their vocabulary skills.

| Funniest: airconditioning, Feiku(6) Rekhyt, Originality Fails, Atomic_Reactor, Zet(3) Gumnotide, Amachi, Loki, lash, Morkula, Roy G Biv(2)

And Klippy beats me for the third time in a row.

Smartest: Hiroshi Sotomura(7), Seifer(6) Aquilae(4) Rekhyt, Hiidoran(3) HackMew, Caerus(2)

Haha, I beat you, Derrick! Take that! XD

Most likely to get run over by a parking cone: LucasLucario, Caerus(3) Gymnotide, Hiidoran, Rekhyt, Zet, Raikazu, Dark_Azelf, ~Wind~, iMiraj, Anti Pop Culture Warrior(2)

I'm telling you, it reversed into me!

___

Thanks to all who voted for me and congratulations to everyone else who won.

Zet

Years
  • the Zet would like to thank ye all's and to let you know you all shall be rewarded with sweet, sweet candy......... in your next life

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Ahaha... one of the few boards I have been a part of that have these, I see. These kinds of contests are awesome, really. Congrats to the winners and good luck for this month, I guess. :)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • | Best Graphic Artist:
    Loki(11)
    Hazuki(7 )
    Shiranui, Raikazu, Aizuke(6)
    Shiharu (4)
    .freak(3)
    Color Me Evil, El Capitino, Michii, Y?551NE, .fate, Alastair, Renyui(2)

| Best Battler:
    Aquilae(6)
    Raikazu (5)
    Anti-pop Culture Warrior 13(4)
    Dark_Azelf, BeachBoy(3)
    ABYAY, Syaoran (2)

| Most likely to mistaken an apple for an orange:
    BeachBoy(7)
    LucasLucario(3)
    Raikazu, Hazuki(2)

| Most likely to get run over by a parking cone:
    LucasLucario, Caerus(3)
    Gymnotide, Hiidoran, Rekhyt, Zet, Raikazu, Dark_Azelf, ~Wind~, iMiraj, Anti Pop Culture Warrior(2)
    I am totally not the third best graphics artist... Just about everyone else in the Graphics section eats me. >:< I just want to know how I beat Color Me Evil, .fate, Michii, and .freak, because they're like all the gods of graphics. And I tied with Shiranui, who uses Photoshop like a beast. This is awkward.

Second best battler... hm... I really don't think so. XD; And how the flip did ABYAY get only two votes. hishaxbringsalltheangertotheyard. I would know. D:

And the two other sections come to no surprise. I always place in those stupid pointless categories, because I'm stupid and pointless like that. XD

...oh and about the apples and oranges... it's an honest mistake. I mean, come on, they're both round. D:

--------
    A big congrats to everyone else who won~ x3
    Good luck in September everyone! :D

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I most certainly do not deserve this o_o

Funniest: airconditioning, Feiku(6) Rekhyt, Originality Fails, Atomic_Reactor, Zet(3) Gumnotide, Amachi, Loki, lash, Morkula, Roy G Biv(2)

I find this ironic seeing as I just had a conversaion about how I'm not funny o_o;

Most Welcoming: Hiidoran, BeachBiy(10) Roy G Biv(3), Jeremy(2)

Congratulations to Hide and Ryan! They rule!

Seriously, thanks to everyone <3

Back