• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Im happy its weekend now, college has been really exhausting for me -.-

Years

Something unexpected happened today... bobandbill finally changed his avatar/sig theme!

I've been so used to his iconic Wess dance by now.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

welp. I am going to have a good time with x and y as fall break is 2 days after the realease of x and y...monday. so basically that will saturday,sunday,monday,and tuesday of x and y. ^_^. I am so lucky

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Apparently sis doesn't want Y anymore and I don't have the money anymore for it because she said she was getting it. Life sucks. Least I'm still getting X so eh.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years

I can't wait for the release, but I'm not gonna have enough money for it on the day it comes out. I'm too busy with college anyway, I've an assignment due that week, and one if not two due every week thereafter..... fun times..

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

@ Hikari, believe me, he is as shocked himself.

Meanwhile, I play White Version xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guess it depends on if you have wifi. Maybe you could ask someone to give you the two exclusives and you can still get Y for the poster legend. I myself am getting X so I wouldn't mind trading some exclusives over to you. o/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

You trade :]

I wonder if there'll be X2/Y2 or a Z.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Hm...Guess I'll be getting Y then...maybe. Possibly. Or X. Guh...I can't choose even still ;_;

There'll definitely be a third version. Knowing Gamefreak, I bet they'll throw a curveball and call the next version Pokemon A. They've never really been straightforward with they're third versions.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Now, now. Yellow and Emerald were pretty simple. Crystal and Platinum were totally switched around though, but they called it Crystal because it fit Suicune, probably.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years

I don't know really, I'd like a Z (or whatever it'll be called) though :)
I'm definitely getting X, my boyfriend is getting Y so we can play them together! As he puts it, I'm playing Y through him :P

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
218815 sigh.......and yet I dont have a soul who plays pokemon irl. I am use to being alone....but still...Yes I have my brother but I dont want to do anything with that idiot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it makes me really sad when people don't get along with their sibling aha. I don't really have anyone else irl to play Pokemon with so I'm disappointed that my sister might not get Y even though we would have to switch playing because lmao only one 3DS.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years

That's what the 2DS is for. My sister don't want to play Pokemon even though I offered to buy the game for her on my expense so that we can trade ;_;

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

it makes me really sad when people don't get along with their sibling aha. I don't really have anyone else irl to play Pokemon with so I'm disappointed that my sister might not get Y even though we would have to switch playing because lmao only one 3DS.

well in a way we do get along but deep down I friggin hate them. The same for my mother too. hahaha. but oh well like I posted I am use to being a loner :).
(man this anime I am watching is good. RBWY I think its called)

edit:218818

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I am quite pleased with my signature

I want a KH movie now

Or maybe I should use this...

c74MnSA.png

Last edited:
Status