• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years

Karasuma said:
    Oh, wow. You know this member called RYOUKI? This person is the most kind hearted, most handsome and the most epic person I have ever seen in PC! He donated me his own heart and started a new country in which I will eternally serve as his slave!

Karasuma, I'm touched! If I had a heart that wasn't inside you because I donated it, I think it would be suffering because that's the sweetest thing that anyone had ever said to me that it would clog up my arteries!

Very well, if you insist of being my slave, I would accept!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Karasuma, I'm touched! If I had a heart that wasn't inside you because I donated it, I think it would be suffering because that's the sweetest thing that anyone had ever said to me that it would clog up my arteries!

Very well, if you insist of being my slave, I would accept!

I shall be a lawful servant. Come, let us gingerly touch our tips.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Actually, I have half a pizza in my fridge. Because I am GREATNINJA.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

awww where are you all getting the final evolution starter fan-art avatars from. I have been looking everywhere for a fan-art of delphox but cant find any. sigh

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wouldn't know quite yet since I don't know what Greninja looks like :D actually i thing i do but eh whatever not clearly enough

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

serperior is 100 times better than that chespin final evolution. wow that was a random comment

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back