• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] xVaporeon's Userbar Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Shaymin
- Which generation of this sprite?: 5
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed?: Right
- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: No
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Different shades of green.
- What do you want the text to say?: Shaymin
- Where do you want the text to be placed?

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
THANKS! Do you mind if I can do this every once in awhile ton refresh things? Anyways, thanks again :)

That's fine.. go for it! :)

pokemoner2500, will do yours when I get back from school ^^

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Shaymin
- Which generation of this sprite?: 5
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed?: Right
- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: No
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Different shades of green.
- What do you want the text to say?: Shaymin
- Where do you want the text to be placed?

Wasn't sure what form you wanted.. but I made 3 for you to choose haha :)

shaymin_zpsa6eac63f.png

Click here to view image in browser

shaymin2_zps1d66c1dd.png

shaymin3_zps82146a60.png

Last edited:

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
2nd request, heh...

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Can you just put zorua and zoroark on each side, if possible

- Which generation of this sprite?:Gen 5

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: 1 on each side, facing the middle

- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Yes please

- What colour(s) do you want the user bar to be? (There will be a gradient):a lighter shade of black so you can see both pokemon without problem (If you can't then just do dark grey :3)

- What do you want the text to say? Make it small text and put Shadeh on the top and "Lurking in the Darkness..." on the bottom if possible, if not just put the "Lurking in the darkness..." in the middle, standard font

- Where do you want the text to be placed? Middle

Again, thank you for everything and sorry for any inconvenience, if your busy, put this request aside for now, as you already made something for me, thanks.

-Shadeh

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I want a sprite please mr.Userbar dude:

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Shiny dewott and Black Charizard + Moving Hilbert, please.
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): Gen 5 (All of them)
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Left ( Shiny Dewott), Right ( Black Charizard) if you can make it, Middle for Hilbert.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient) red (charizard until Hilbert), Blue (Hilbert until Dewott)
- What do you want the text to say?: KillerCroCohen, the Jewish Hammer.

(YAY I MADE A HARD ONE!)

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Can you just put zorua and zoroark on each side, if possible

- Which generation of this sprite?:Gen 5

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: 1 on each side, facing the middle

- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Yes please

- What colour(s) do you want the user bar to be? (There will be a gradient):a lighter shade of black so you can see both pokemon without problem (If you can't then just do dark grey :3)

- What do you want the text to say? Make it small text and put Shadeh on the top and "Lurking in the Darkness..." on the bottom if possible, if not just put the "Lurking in the darkness..." in the middle, standard font

- Where do you want the text to be placed? Middle

Again, thank you for everything and sorry for any inconvenience, if your busy, put this request aside for now, as you already made something for me, thanks.

-Shadeh

I'm sorry I couldn't do the text part - the font I use is 12pt at it's smallest. I didn't wanna change it, just incase it messed up.

Also, I'm sorry about the sprites being slow. It goes like that because I have to shorten them.. if I left them with too much frames, the files would be too large >.<

Hope you like it, though!

shadeh_zps1c5c3ee5.gif

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Well.. I tried, lol. And I have no idea why.. but there's white under the userbar? When I preview it/try to erase it, there's nothing there. I'm not sure why.. is there another request you'd like to make it up to you? Sorry.. I don't know what's happened. Unless it's Photobucket playing up? Not sure.
Although, I could redo it tomorrow for you. Do you want me to do that?

KillerCroCohen_zps96f423e1.gif

(Just for further proof it's not the documents fault, here's a screenshot in front of a black background, where the white would be clearly visible if it was on there)
jgbasdjs_zpsb1381309.png

Yeah is see it now, nonetheless it looks amazing :)
If i may request a different one, please:

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): 2 Lotads and Moving Hilbert.
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): Gen 5 (all).
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Each side, Hilbert in the middle.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark red, like blood.
- What do you want the text to say?: ****ing Lotads dude

THX.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Yeah is see it now, nonetheless it looks amazing :)
If i may request a different one, please:

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): 2 Lotads and Moving Hilbert.
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): Gen 5 (all).
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Each side, Hilbert in the middle.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark red, like blood.
- What do you want the text to say?: ****ing Lotads dude

THX.

I fixed it! I'll still make the other request though - I'll try and do it, although it may end up being tomorrow if it gets too late.

KillerCroCohen_zps22eac60e.gif

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
I fixed it! I'll still make the other request though - I'll try and do it, although it may end up being tomorrow if it gets too late.

KillerCroCohen_zps22eac60e.gif

OMG man i really like you! If you can, and i know it's a lot, but i waqnt one with 2 vaporeons on each side, in the middle it says: "I support xVaporeon".

:)

Also, how do i put the userbars in my signature? Im stupid.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
So I changed my user name and I will need to use a new userbar now....
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): It would be a Duskull and Gold (the game character)
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): it can be GEN 6 or 5 and 4
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): lightgrey to darkgrey
- What do you want the text to say?: .:GrayVirgo:.

Thank you! :15:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
OMG man i really like you! If you can, and i know it's a lot, but i waqnt one with 2 vaporeons on each side, in the middle it says: "I support xVaporeon".

:)

Also, how do i put the userbars in my signature? Im stupid.

Aww haha! Thanks :D
Also, do you still want the Lotad one?

supportxvaporeon_zpsc396a45e.png

Also, you:
- right click on the image you want, go to 'Copy image URL'
- go to your profile and click 'Customize profile'
- click 'Edit Signature'
- on the little toolbar at the top of where you edit your signature, there's a little box that looks like a painting - hover over it and it should say 'Insert Image'. Click this
- paste the URL into the box and click OK. Also center it if you want to and stuff like that >.<

So I changed my user name and I will need to use a new userbar now....
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): It would be a Duskull and Gold (the game character)
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): it can be GEN 6 or 5 and 4
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): lightgrey to darkgrey
- What do you want the text to say?: .:GrayVirgo:.

Thank you! :15:

I think you missed a part out.. you want Duskull and Gold, where do you want them to be placed? It says Hilbert on there, lol. Also, where do you want the text to be placed?
Did this for now.

grayvirgo_zps40daa52d.png

Last edited:

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years

Also, you:
- click 'Edit Signature'
- on the little toolbar at the top of where you edit your signature, there's a little box that looks like a painting - hover over it and it should say 'Insert Image'. Click this
- paste the URL into the box and click OK. Also center it if you want to and stuff like that >.<

I think you missed a part out.. you want Duskull and Gold, where do you want them to be placed? It says Hilbert on there, lol. Also, where do you want the text to be placed?
Did this for now.

LOL!
Gold and Duskull should be on the left and the text at the middle..... Oh if you can you can add a Xerneas at the right side.. :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years

Also, you:
- click 'Edit Signature'

Did this for now.

WOW mine looks awesome, be ready to be published in my sig :) And yes i want the lotad one also. Hey, is it okay to ask you a new one like every, let's say, month? I hope it isn't too much of a bother to keep doing userbars to the same guy over and over.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I've only had three shinies: one shiny Smoochum which became part of my team and eventually got to level 100, the red Gyarados from Lake of Rage which I made into an HM hoarder, and a shiny Piplup I recently got in a trade. The Piplup is currently in my PC, but I plan on training it and using it competitively, since Empoleon is one of my faves.

Years
  • Age 23
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 4, 2014
Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? an umbreon salamace and lucario
Which generation of this sprite?:5
Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Right
What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? Whatever looks good
What do you want the text to say? ~Painless~

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
LOL!
Gold and Duskull should be on the left and the text at the middle..... Oh if you can you can add a Xerneas at the right side.. :)

This okay?

grayvirgo2_zpsb18f707f.png

Click here to view in browser

WOW mine looks awesome, be ready to be published in my sig :) And yes i want the lotad one also. Hey, is it okay to ask you a new one like every, let's say, month? I hope it isn't too much of a bother to keep doing userbars to the same guy over and over.

Here's the Lotad one:

lotads_zps0fd3f381.gif

Click here to view in browser

I'd be more than happy to do one a month for you! I actually enjoy making them, haha >.<
Girl*, btw ;)

I've only had three shinies: one shiny Smoochum which became part of my team and eventually got to level 100, the red Gyarados from Lake of Rage which I made into an HM hoarder, and a shiny Piplup I recently got in a trade. The Piplup is currently in my PC, but I plan on training it and using it competitively, since Empoleon is one of my faves.

I think you posted on the wrong thread ;) Haha.

Last edited:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? an umbreon salamace and lucario
Which generation of this sprite?:5
Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Right
What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? Whatever looks good
What do you want the text to say? ~Painless~

For the colour, I took one colour from every Pokemon; tell me if you want me to pick another.

painless_zpsb9b31bd8.png

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back