• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] xVaporeon's Userbar Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernape

fire power!
Years
  • Large userbar (all gym leader 'heads' from DPPt, HGSS and BW1/2 are available for this design - including protagonists, antagonists and N)
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want?: Flint
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her?: Typhlosion
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Red and Grey
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say?: Apollo
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?: The Fiery Barrage

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): A zekrom and mew on left and pokemon black hero and a chimchar on right
    - Which generation of this sprite?: Gen 5.
    - Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: as i mentioned above.
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Nope!
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Red
    - What do you want the text to say? Pokemon new Journeys.
    - Where do you want the text to be placed? middle

Last edited:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): A celebi and the 11th doctor pls And if you can, a TARDIS.
    - Which generation of this sprite?: 5
    - Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: All right
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Nope
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):Blueish green (but dark, not turquoise or cyan)? If not, just blue and green
    - What do you want the text to say? The 11th celebi
    - Where do you want the text to be placed? Middle
    PS: Danke schon

ahhh this is hard because I need permission :( Do you have any sprites that I could use? If not, go to the first page and on the introduction, ask acertony to have a go at spriting it for you if you need. Or just click here.

Ehehh thanks! That was really quick :O Can't believe at how fast you made them, btw it's an espeon not an evee :P but that's cool

OHHH I just saw that I wrote evee *facepalm* my bad, so sorry

indoor2_zps73e16ee0.png

Click here to view image in browser

Last edited:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Large userbar (all gym leader 'heads' from DPPt, HGSS and BW1/2 are available for this design - including protagonists, antagonists and N)
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want?: Flint
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her?: Typhlosion
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Red and Grey
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say?: Apollo
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?: The Fiery Barrage

The Flint sprite is a little weird. It's just how the sprite actually is, though.. I couldn't help it.. do you want a static (un-GIFed) version?

apollo_zps6e67eccc.gif

Click here to view in browser

Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): A zekrom and mew on left and pokemon black hero and a chimchar on right
    - Which generation of this sprite?: Gen 5.
    - Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: as i mentioned above.
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Nope!
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Red
    - What do you want the text to say? Pokemon new Journeys.
    - Where do you want the text to be placed? middle

newjourneys_zpsdc9e8d2a.png

Click here to view in browser

Last edited:

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Would it be possible to see a gif version of mine :3?
    If so, that'd be really cool!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Hiii. Sorry If this is a little random or something but I would really want one of Morty (hes my idol)

Large userbar (all gym leader 'heads' from DPPt, HGSS and BW1/2 are available for this design - including protagonists, antagonists and N)
    - Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want?: Morty (Hg/Ss)
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her?: Gengar
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark grey
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say?: Morty was my idol.
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?: Now I'm his.

hehe thanks. I'm in love with dark things and ghost types.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Thanks! They still look great :)!

It keeps saying invalid file :o?

Aaah.. it's probably because the file size exceeds the amount you can have (according to the art/design rules) because of all the GIFs that are on there D:

Hiii. Sorry If this is a little random or something but I would really want one of Morty (hes my idol)

- Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want?: Morty (Hg/Ss)
    - Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her?: Gengar
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark grey
    - What do you want the main (top) text to say?: Morty was my idol.
    - What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?: Now I'm his.

hehe thanks. I'm in love with dark things and ghost types.

I'll probably re-do this tomorrow. It's late and I couldn't figure out how to get Morty's sprite to slow down.. but I'll try again tomorrow :)

morty_zps7ef9e20f.gif

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello xVaporeon! I would like to request a userbar.

Small userbar
    - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Mew
    - Which generation of this sprite?: Gen 3
    Spoiler:

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: I would like to use the second gif on the right side of the bar. However, if it cannot be used, then the first picture of mew will be used and it will go on the left side of the bar.
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Yes.
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark Purple to Black.
    - What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Genetic Origins
    - Where do you want the text to be placed? As stated from above. If the bigger gif is placed on the right, then the text will go on the left. If it's the first gif, then the text will go on the right.

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Was going to request another one but you seem like you have loads to do already :<
    So I felt adventurous and tried to make my own, didn't turn out super amazing but I like it for a first-try :D

l6fB9pR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l6fB9pR.jpg?1

I was wondering is it possible to use both? I can't seem to insert two signatures like how other people have 4 userbars in theirs

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Small userbar
    - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Brendan, Treecko, May, Torchic, Rayquaza
    - Which generation of this sprite?: 3rd Generation
    - Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Have Brendan on the left, with the Treecko right next to him (right side). Do the same with May and Torchic but mirrored (meaning her on the left and Torchic on her left side.Have Rayquaza in the air, in the center.
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF? Yes, all 4.
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): From left to right, red to blue.
    - What do you want the text to say? Sparkling Gems: the Hoenn Fan Club
    - Where do you want the text to be placed? Center, if possible, Left if not.

Another request, if you don't mind:

Small userbar
    - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Steven, Aggron, Metagross, Skarmory
    - Which generation of this sprite?: 3rd generation.
    - Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Place Steven on the left, Metagross to the right of him, Aggron to the left of him, and Skarmory flying above him. (You'd have to use the Gen. 4 sprite for that though)
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Yes, yes I do.
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Grey to black, from left to right.
    - What do you want the text to say? Sparkling Gems: The Hoenn Fan Club
    - Where do you want the text to be placed? Right, please.

Last edited:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Hello xVaporeon! I would like to request a userbar.

Small userbar
    - Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Mew
    - Which generation of this sprite?: Gen 3
    Spoiler:

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: I would like to use the second gif on the right side of the bar. However, if it cannot be used, then the first picture of mew will be used and it will go on the left side of the bar.
    - Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?: Yes.
    - What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Dark Purple to Black.
    - What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Genetic Origins
    - Where do you want the text to be placed? As stated from above. If the bigger gif is placed on the right, then the text will go on the left. If it's the first gif, then the text will go on the right.

I made two.. Mew is in slightly different positions. Just so you can choose which one you like best ^^

mew1_zpsacd82383.gif

---

mew2_zpsf4169d31.gif

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Was going to request another one but you seem like you have loads to do already :<
    So I felt adventurous and tried to make my own, didn't turn out super amazing but I like it for a first-try :D

l6fB9pR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/l6fB9pR.jpg?1

I was wondering is it possible to use both? I can't seem to insert two signatures like how other people have 4 userbars in theirs

I like it! :D
    Instead of saving it, copy the image URL and paste it into your userbar.

You can do this by right clicking the image, copy image URL of the userbar, going to your signature editor and clicking the small icon of what looks like a mountain with a sun above it and pasting the image URL in there and it should come up.. of course, you can center it and do whatever you like to customise your signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back