• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good and Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey people! Here's an rp I thought of...

Plot: There came a time where witches were making potions to create life. They could make any race they wanted.(Elves,fairies,other witches,humans...anything! )But then one day, an accident happened. A witch had tripped over a huge table of potions that were the potions they used to create lives! This also caused to form evil lives along with good ones. With this,the witches had to make two separate schools. One for learning how to be evil and the other to learn how to be good. So...what YOU can do is make a character.(Good or bad)or characterS and do rps with them.

Here's what you need to write:

Name:
Race:
School:
Powers(if any):
weapon(s)(if any):
description:
friends(if any):

Rules

1 no power playing
2 no advertising
3 enjoy it!

I believe I have covered everything so...happy rp-ing!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Name:Acarty
Race:Elf
School:Good
Powers(if any): Control of the ice, fire and electricity, also healing powers.
weapon(s)(if any): Staff(Uses to preform magic) and rapier
description: Tall and skinny with blonde braided hair. He wears a white cloak. and has saphire eyes.
friends(if any): (He will meat friends at school)

Years
WHAT??? You are insulting me!! I did NOT base it off the "Winx club" That is such a dorky show!! That is insulting!

Years
you didn't burst my bubble! It's okay! I'm gonna be thinking REALLY hard tomarrow about a REALLY good new thread I should make. It needs to be SO good, that I'll have enough people to start playing it in just a few days!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
trap-door57 said:
you didn't burst my bubble! It's okay! I'm gonna be thinking REALLY hard tomarrow about a REALLY good new thread I should make. It needs to be SO good, that I'll have enough people to start playing it in just a few days!

Yeah,you do that,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back