• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • Welcome kittycat! Btw i love the username. Don't worry about being shy, i was like this ago but i changed and i hope you'll change too. Why don't you tell us more about yourself? Your interests, maybe? But don't take it like i'm forcing you. Do as you like. However welcome to PC and have fun here! Don't hesitate to VM me.

Years
  • Hey Kittycat, welcome to the forum! =D

No reason to be shy around here, really. We're a pretty friendly bunch on PokeCommunity and really like new members, since without all of you guys joining there wouldn't be a PokeCommunity! But hm... you didn't give us much information to go off of so I'm not sure what sections to recommend you or anything. Would like to know more about you myself but as JNathan said, it's all up to you and you're in no way required to type more. ^^ We just like to get to know new users here so it's easier to find common interests and make friends. :3

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here regardless of your reason for joining! If you want to discuss Pokemon with others or only joined for a certain part of the forum, you'll always be welcome here and everything. Just remember to read the rules since they're important to understand how this place works. You can also contact me or Cid (or any other staff member with bold blue, orange, or red names) if you're confused or, alternatively, ask in the Quick Questions & Answers thread.

Have a splendid time and see you around yes! <3;

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi Kittycat! Welcome!

Like Cirno said, theres no reason to be shy around here. Even i'm really shy, but i learned within the week or so that i've joined that theres no reason to. Everyone is nice and accepting to new users such as me and you.

If you'd like, you can message me anytime, or add me or whatever if you. I'm nice and dont bite. :D

QuickSilveri

Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey Kitty! Welcome to the forum! I am fairly new here (4 days?) and i already have met a lot of great, informative people. Very friendly around here. Add me as a friend and I can help you out. Remember, obey the rules dont PO the mods.

Regards, Chris

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Kittycat13! I was like you about a month ago when I join PC in the first place, but now I'm so happy that I want to talk more here. So like the others say, don't be shy to talk to everyone. So welcome to PC, and have a great time here!

Years
  • Hi Kittycat, and welcome!

I know what it's like joining a new forum, but I'd be happy to help you settle in. I remember being like you back in 2011 when I joined. I was a massive noob for a few months until better interactions and becoming a PC Supporter turned it all around.

We have loads of places you can post in and members to talk to. Do you have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games? Any reason for joining? If you ever need help, contact Cid or Cirno if you need help getting around. I'm also happy to talk to you too, just send me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Last edited:
    Back