• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
what happens to old lady.you WILL pay.she was one of the elite four right.u should have made an event for her to finish it.

But that suppose To Be For the Yellow chapter Right~_~
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 10, 2023
Hi, i begin a new game with 7.6 but now my game freeze when i go to the west of viridian city, it's normal ?

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Umm who said you need the silph scope you just go to lavender and go inside dr fuji's house then after you talk with him you can enter the tower

You need to go to route 5 or 6 theres a path to the left that leads to celadon
If a old man still blocks your way go do the pikachu ashes bonus chapter too
You start it at the vermilions gym and it ends at lavenders town btw

oohh, umm, kinda forgot sorry I'm soo dump :p
well by the way, I just reached route 19 & 20, and I dived there to get HM Surf but didn't found so can you kindly help me in finding HM Surf? Please reply as fast as you can.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
hey guys great game just started today, i am having trouble getting past the old man to get to route 8, i have done the pikachu ashes as well as the lavender town story, i have no idea what i am missing...

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
how safari zone chapter work ?
should i spent out all the safari ball
should i find nidoqueen like red do in pokespe
i kinda lost in that chapter :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Sorry if this has already been answered, can't seem to find it anywhere! I'm trying to evolve my newly acquired lvl 10 onix into a steelix with my metal coat... but it wont let me :(. I use it on him and all it says is huh? than it exits out of the screen SADFACE! I want a steelix :(

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Sorry if this has already been answered, can't seem to find it anywhere! I'm trying to evolve my newly acquired lvl 10 onix into a steelix with my metal coat... but it wont let me :(. I use it on him and all it says is huh? than it exits out of the screen SADFACE! I want a steelix :(

You need the national dex to evolve him. (I think)

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
When iam on the top of the team rocket hq fighting the three birds in one thing, green gave me a root to use on my ivysaur and I evolved him, but every time I talk to her, she says hurry up and use the root.How do I continue from here?

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
u must talk to sabrina hiding behind gaint trio birds.although she is not hiding just standing behind it.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
When iam on the top of the team rocket hq fighting the three birds in one thing, green gave me a root to use on my ivysaur and I evolved him, but every time I talk to her, she says hurry up and use the root.How do I continue from here?

Talk to sabrina! She is standing right behind the Birds!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
so anyone can help me
cause i see in the you tube LP
and he just skip the event
and sorry if this asked already

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hi, i begin a new game with 7.6 but now my game freeze when i go to the west of viridian city, it's normal ?

Do you honestly think it's normal?
No, it's not normal.

Did you patch on a clean FireRed 1.0 rom, and did you patch only with beta 7.6?

Back