• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

mat

Years
where to find jessie and james after they stolen the vaporeon of the captain??????? plz reply

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2014
right now im on seafoam islands (articuno's chapter) but i cannot find any way to get out of it!! the river in between always brings me back to start!! what do i do??

Years
where to find jessie and james after they stolen the vaporeon of the captain??????? plz reply

For the 1000000th time this is the end of beta 7
You can find team rocket to the south from where the captain is...
There is a cutscene and then you go back where the captain is and get dive from blue and beta ends

Any advice on defeating Zapmolcuno?

My party is at level(s) 35-38. Am I just under leveled or is there a specific strategy I need to employ?

Either way, this is a great hack.

Lol my Poliwrath was like near 60 lvl in that event i would suggest use leech seed, paralyze it and confuse it then hit it with normal type attacks like body slam

i just wanted to say that i love the fact that u made an Shiny Gastly catchable. =) i love haunter, so i was wondering if could some1 post me here how would a shiny haunter look when i evolve gastly, cause if it doesnt look nice i would catch myself a normal one. :)

oh and i never cared much about this shiny pokemon's. can some1 tell me in short what's with them, i mean, are they stronger, do they use a different set of moves, or what? :/

tumblr_ljgx6rgpqT1qg0dcvo1_400.gif

And the shiny pokemon in gen 3 are just very rare not stronger or weaker and they have the same moves

Umm... i need ask something: Where is Mewtwo ? i beat sabrina in Silph Co. and im going to Cerulean City and there's a Sandstorm...

Have you played Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed or LeafGreen?
The Mewtwo is in the cave it was in those games...
Its north from cerulean where the trainers and bills house are there will be grass and water where you can SURF im sure you cant miss the cave

Years
how many times does he have to say patch with a clean fire red 1.0 rom and start a new save file.. omg

Im sure this thread will get 200 pages+ and people are gonna keep asking dumb things so he will keep telling them the same things again and again

Take a look at AshGrays thread half of the posts are "How to download this game"...

Reactions: Raj
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2015
I'm currently playing through Beta 7 and just have finished the Ghost Town chapter but I can't seem to go anu further, I'm not sure what to do from here, indont even know how to continue to celdon cuty... Advice as always would be appreciated, haha

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hey just wanted to say that this is really coming out nice. I've been keeping tabs on progress but haven't had a chance to really played since beta 4 and I have got to say that there are a lot of changes, all of which for the better. The amount of detail you put into every aspect of this hack makes this truly a joy to play. Keep up the exceptional work.

Also a small question. I know you (and so do we) love easter eggs, so are you by any chance going to put in any references/easter eggs alluding twitch plays pokemon? Like the Helix fossil or Bird Jesus, etc.

Thank you, as for the Bird Jesus thing, I got no idea what is it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
For the 1000000th time this is the end of beta 7
You can find team rocket to the south from where the captain is...
There is a cutscene and then you go back where the captain is and get dive from blue and beta ends

Lol my Poliwrath was like near 60 lvl in that event i would suggest use leech seed, paralyze it and confuse it then hit it with normal type attacks like body slam

Originally, Zapmulcuno had recover and Fly, which made it even worst.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hello guys, how do I enter Pokemon tower in Lavender town, I know I need Silph scope, but where do I find it? the way to celadon is still blocked by that old man.

-Thanks in Advance.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Thank you, as for the Bird Jesus thing, I got no idea what is it.

The Bird Jesus and Helix Fossil AKA Lord Helix thing is part of Twitch Plays Pokemon, a popular internet event where almost 90,000 people control the same player in one game of Pokemon Red, it's very dysfunctional lol, the Pidgeot is called Bird Jesus (I'm thinking because it's very high level), they picked the Helix Fossil instead of the Dome Fossil, and then there's Flareon who they call the False Prophet. It's very weird, but pretty entertaining honestly.

Years
Hello guys, how do I enter Pokemon tower in Lavender town, I know I need Silph scope, but where do I find it? the way to celadon is still blocked by that old man.

-Thanks in Advance.

Umm who said you need the silph scope you just go to lavender and go inside dr fuji's house then after you talk with him you can enter the tower

I'm currently playing through Beta 7 and just have finished the Ghost Town chapter but I can't seem to go anu further, I'm not sure what to do from here, indont even know how to continue to celdon cuty... Advice as always would be appreciated, haha

You need to go to route 5 or 6 theres a path to the left that leads to celadon
If a old man still blocks your way go do the pikachu ashes bonus chapter too
You start it at the vermilions gym and it ends at lavenders town btw

Years
You need strenght and surf first when you get them go to cerulean and to the east you will find some boulders use strength on them and keep going right until you find a small area where you can surf in route 10 i think
You need to do this before the Articuno chapter

Got it! Thanks for your help! By any chance, is it possible to finish the Lake monster chapter before receiving dive HM?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Ok what about the pink psy animation in celadon when green uses the disk to track down mew it was in beta 7 but it doesnt appear in beta 7:5 in that scene

Pretty sure it's still there. It's only pink if you play during Sunset. It's Blue when you play at night, it's white if you at normal times.

Years
Pretty sure it's still there. It's only pink if you play during Sunset. It's Blue when you play at night, it's white if you at normal times.

Oh i see i must have done it twice at normal times then xD
The same must happen with the Alakazams who teleport you cause they get a pink like animation for a second at times while other times they dont

Anyway found a new bug with The shiny weepinbell in the route near viridian city, the items that use to respawn were fixed but the weepinbell keeps respawning after i caught it if i leave and enter the route again

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
what happens to old lady.you WILL pay.she was one of the elite four right.u should have made an event for her to finish it.

Back