• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    Well, I need some help

I'm on the beginning of the Elite Four and I can't defeat Lust's Cresselia.

Here's my team:

Tyranitar LVL 95
    Stone Edge
    Dark Pulse
    Brick Break
    Earthquake

Jolteon LVL 95
    Thunderbolt
    Thunder
    Double Kick (meh)
    Dig

Dragonite LVL 95
    Dragon Pulse
    Hurricane
    Fly
    Iron Head

Venusaur LVL 95
    Razor Leaf
    Leech Seed
    Sludge Bomb
    Sleep Powder

Typhlosion LVL 95
    Heat Wave
    Thunderpunch
    Extrasensory
    Eruption

Blastoise LVL 95
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Zen Headbutt
    Crunch

I usually do this:

Against her Umbreon, I use Tyranitar with 1 Dark Pulse and 2 Brick Breaks
    Against Wobbuffet, I use Tyranitar's Dark Pulse or Venusaur's Leech Seed and Sleep Powder.
    Against Bronzong, just 1 Typhlosion's Eruption
    Against Claydol, I use 2 Blastoise's Surf (even if it Thunderbolt me)

And then I get to Cresselia, and she have so much HP, Defense and Sp. Defense I don't stand a chance, plus she LOVES to use Calm Mind to boost her Sp. Defense even more. I've tried do Leech Seed+Sleep Powder her, but she's just just too fast that she kill my Venusaur with just one Psychic.

Any ideas for helping me beat her Cresselia? Thank you all by the way and sorry about my bad english.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    The pc is unavailable...what fo i need to do to get it back? I have heard to do some events and do the story but i finished the story and it still gives me that message...what do i do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Leaving Aroma Town and in Battle Cave, I found a bug. Professor Ivan will still challenge you even if you already beat him if you step out either exit and back in again. I wanted to go back to heal and his character sprite wasn't there but the same text was, and the battle started. Now everytime I pass I have to fight him. Granted it's good EXP farming, it's tiring and hard.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2014
    Just wanting to make sure, what pokemon in Dark Rising received there hidden abilities or secondary abilities?

Mostly just asking because I want a skill link cloyster

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Um hi Dark Rising Girl. I just got the rom about a month ago and I use Gameboid on my Android device. I got to Thunder Mountain, battled Kayo and beat him. There were 4 people watching. If I try talking to the orange guy or the yellow guy, nothing happens. But when I talk to either the Green or Purple guys, the game quits on me. I'm not sure if you mentioned this earlier, but I was just wondering if I needed to talk to them to further in the game or whether I can just skip this part.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2014
    Um hi Dark Rising Girl. I just got the rom about a month ago and I use Gameboid on my Android device. I got to Thunder Mountain, battled Kayo and beat him. There were 4 people watching. If I try talking to the orange guy or the yellow guy, nothing happens. But when I talk to either the Green or Purple guys, the game quits on me. I'm not sure if you mentioned this earlier, but I was just wondering if I needed to talk to them to further in the game or whether I can just skip this part.

You don't need to talk to them, they will appear later in the game but they don't need to be spoken to their

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Hi I know I'm pretty late but I'm trying find a way to obtain a conkelldurr and I know I can possibly get one by traveling through the Tao route but idk how to get there any help please?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Hello. I have a problem concerning SS Titanic. I entered the ship and proceeded to go to the second room on the left. As I enter, the two grunts said nothing to me as I result I can't proceed. If anyone can fix this bug, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Years
  • This is very interested hack and very difficult to play but very fun.

I found out 3 bugs :

1, I have to challenge Pro.Ivan over and over agains eventhough i already beat him when i leave Aroma Town and met him the first time.

2, I have to challenge Floria 3 times eventhough I already beat her, the same as Pro.Ivan, she's not there, but the text appear and I have to challenge agains

3, In my PC, i found out 2 bad eggs, when I click to that egg, it force to quit my game.

Anyway, this is amazing game, thanks so much Dark Rising girl. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Can someone please tell me if or when I can teach growlithe outrage? I'm at level 50 with him and I'm frustrated.

Thank you

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    From what Pokemon is this Hack? I'm trying to convert from .ips to .gba, how can i do it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2014
    Some questions. How Garchomp get earthquake? Mine is lvl 70 and nothing... and how can my pokemon remember moves? Electivire get ice punch in rom 1? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Beat lust using:
    Kitsune: Ninetails
    -Flamethrower
    -Nasty Plot
    -Dark pulse
    -Will-O-Wisp(wasn't needed)

Beat the champion easily using:
    Gale: Suicune
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Reflect
    -Calm Mind
    Dark Chaos isn't an issue with the boosts(I set up on mewtwo) although the poison is annoying.

Last edited:
    Back