• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 10, 2014
How do I evolve Feebas? I have been looking all over the internet and no one has a solution. Thanks in advance

How do I evolve Feebas? I have been looking all over the internet and no one has a solution. Thanks in advance
-Nadir

-Nadir

auroraborealis

Just a Person
Years
I'm not done but I have to say, this is by FAR my FAVORITE hack. The storyline is so unique and the characters have so much personality, especially the main one! I love it and sometime even find myself cracking up at the witty remarks. There are, of course, a few bugs, but they're easy to overlook. Once again, definitely my favorite.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
So I'm playing dark rising 1. I'm currently in the cavern with Sydney's dragon legendary Pokemon. To got to her i need surf, right? But I do not have it.... Do I need it? Or can I continue with out it? If I need it, where can I get it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Well, the Victini part is repeating over and over again. HAHA!!! Got a bunch of Victinis. Fulled boxes 1-8. XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Flowchart for this hack.

1. Does it look decent? If yes, go to 3. If no, go to 2.
2. It's probably edited.
3. It's literally Fire Red.

Flowchart for this hack.

1. Does it look decent? If yes, go to 3. If no, go to 2.
2. It's probably edited.
3. It's literally Fire Red.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
I gave the sapphire I got from light to the dark rising HQ. I was told I should go on a stroll... Where do I go to?

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I cant get back to the 3rd gym because I forgot to do it. Theres an old man blocking the way. I even enable walking through walls and he wont let me past. what do i do?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 23, 2014
Can anyone tell me where to find palkia and dialga?

I gave the sapphire I got from light to the dark rising HQ. I was told I should go on a stroll... Where do I go to?
Deek3117 you gotta go back to the girl you saved with her boyfriend and talk to them

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
how to work dis game... i downloaded it.. nut it doesnt show in GBA... do we need to do something with lunar ips???

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
What do I do with this( dragon vally glitch?) I can't post a pic so I uploaded it to my signature.

Here is the pic
2lxdlq9.jpg

So how do I get past this guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2014
Hey I bave an old version of this with bigs and I downloaded the new version. How do I put the old saves to the new game on an android?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
how to work dis game... i downloaded it.. nut it doesnt show in GBA... do we need to do something with lunar ips???
How can i patch this? Please help me.
Please Refer to my Tutorial on my Signature

Hey I bave an old version of this with bigs and I downloaded the new version. How do I put the old saves to the new game on an android?
Just Make sure your save has the Same Name as the Rom

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
I have dark rising on my emulator on my phone and it froze i need help to transfer my .sav files to my emulator on my computer im new here so idk if this will be closed soon or not so please comment when you can

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
Hey i've just beaten champion Adrian with this team:
ferrothorn lvl 88
gallade lvl 91
salamence lvl 92
electivire lvl 89
aggron lvl 92
chandelure lvl 95
i must say lugia was a hard one, but i made it by using leach seed and toxic
the E4 was quite simple but i really liked this hack so i hope DR2 is just as fun as this one

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Hey. Um, I'm fighting Adrian at the league and I need to know what his Lugia's moveset and how much PP do the moves have.

Back