• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team Rocket or Team Galactic?

Who is your favourite evil team?

• The Notorious Team Rocket!

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • The Ambitious Team Galactic!

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I hate them both...

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I love them equally.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Who is your favourite evil team? The notorious Team Rocket who appears everywhere in HG/SS invading Radio Towers,small shops and dirty,old wells along with cutting off poor Slowpoke tails D:.

Or the ambitious Team Galactic, where Cyrus dearly wishes to control the Pokemon world with Giratina.

Maybe you dislike them both or you love both equally. Well who's your favourite xD?

Years
I like both but I'm giving my love to Team Galactic, cause I love Jupiter and they were the first really refreshing team I faced in the games, if that makes any sense lol :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Team Galactic because their goal was totally clear ever since they first appeared in the games. They were close to achieving it as well.

Years
I voted Team Galactic cos their goal was clear and they almost achieved it.

Also, the grunts are hilarious.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I opted for Team Rocket, based on the fact that I felt their plans were more evil and 'bad' compared to Team Galactic's as I found their schemes to be more whimsical. Plus, Team Rocket were the first baddies I thrashed while playing through my journey in a Pokemon Game so there's also a bit of nostalgia there. In regards to their outfits/uniforms I definitely liked Team Rocket's over Team Galactic's. Mainly due to the fact that I found Team Rocket's unfiroms to really match their goals and their attitude to pokemon - being rough, cruel, sinister etc, while I found that although Team Galactic's also related to their plot (spacesuits), I couldn't take them seriously.

So in the end, Team Rocket stole the show for me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
I say The Ambitious Team Galactic! beucase have good pokemon and i like the coustomize.

Years
Nostalgia inclines me to say Team Rocket - but let's be honest, they were never quite the threat that Team Galactic was. Cyrus was insane. Even more so? Those haircuts. I shudder.
Plus, Cyrus actually almost achieved his goal.

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
I voted for Team Rocket, I must admit, a part of it would be due to the fact it was the first evil team I knew about in Pokemon, but I just like Team Rockets style, although it was kind of annoying, in the games it seemed to be a constant battle after battle against Team Rocket. Plus I think Giovanni is pretty cool.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I voted Team Rocket. I mean come on, they created Mewtwo what else have they not done other than taking over the world?

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Team Rocket all the way, What other Team has been in 3 Generations >:D

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
TEAM GALACTIC FTW. I love all the admins, especially Mars and her Ridiculously Fat Cat, and Cyrus is also the BEST evil team leader. LIKE SERIOUSLY. And plus, DAT HAIRCUTS. OMG. ANY TEAM WHOSE MEMBERS DRESS LIKE LADY GAGA EVERY DAY DESERVES SOME RECOGNITION. I really hope Cyrus shows up in a future game. Or Mars. She could've gotten lost or something. anyway, team galactic FTW, I have nothing against team rocket but team galactic is better. just my opinion.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Team Rocket! They're awesome, I just hate how they always lose. I guess since it's a kids show the 'bad guys' always end up losing. I always wished for a more mature/dark Pokemon anime series. Also, their dark uniforms looks awesome, a huge red 'R' centred on their shirt clearly establishes their name. Team Galactic's costumes and hair looks, well, ugly. :P

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Team Galactic, because I'm starting to get sick of Team Rocket, they seem just like a gang of thieves, while Team Galactic are actually doing mega evil things like trying to get Dialgia and Palkia and stuff. Sorry, that probably doesn't make any sense. Anyway I like Galactic.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Team Galactic, because I'm starting to get sick of Team Rocket, they seem just like a gang of thieves, while Team Galactic are actually doing mega evil things like trying to get Dialgia and Palkia and stuff. Sorry, that probably doesn't make any sense. Anyway I like Galactic.
um... did you ever realize that rocket is a gang/mob? correct me if i am wrong but team rocket was a gang in Japanese

Back