• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team Rocket or Team Galactic?

Who is your favourite evil team?

• The Notorious Team Rocket!

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • The Ambitious Team Galactic!

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • I hate them both...

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I love them equally.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    team galactic because atleast cyrus did want to create a world with peace (even though he wanted to destroy the current world which i disapproved of) over team rocket where giovanni only abused and used pokemon as tools

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2018
    My favorite is definitely Team Rocket (as you can see in my avatar xD)

I think they are the only Team who's actually evil (if you don't count Cipher and Team Snagem and Ghetsis' personal purpose), they are not trying to change the world for better according to their ideals. They actually represent a threat since they were reborn even with their Boss gone, not a BIG Global one (like flooding the world, etc), but still a threat. Also, they created Mewtwo! And finally, you can't go wrong with the mafia theme. Oh, and I also love their battle theme.

Team Galactic is my least favorite villanous team. Cyrus seems like a freak, even Cynthia said she thought they were just a bunch of weirdos at first. Their haircut doesn't help either xD. I like their plan though.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
  • Team Galactic gets my votes here, folk. Yeah, the grunts might looked liked they might have dressed themselves in aluminum foil and wore wigs...But...Cyrus mane...He beats da crap outta Archer, he was a LAME final Team Rocket boss, seriously...and his pokemon were just a lame as him.

I liked what Cyrus was tryin' to achieve; to change the world in his imagine with legenda...wait, never mind...almost all the evil Teams in Pokemon try to do this...

Hmmm...Well, dey had kickass music. And Cyrus reminds me of a Batman villian...Most of Batman villians have emotional problems...and Cyrus' here is no exception. Yeauh! :p

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • Hard to decide.

Team Rocket has the nostalgic appeal, the less typical scheme of resurrection, and the better uniforms.

Team Galactic in Platinum has the better boss fights, the better megalomaniac, the funnier conversations, and the better climax. In D/P, not all of this is true.

I prefer each team for various reasons, really... so it's hard to pick one.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Team Rocket all the way ! For many reasons... First, their boss. I prefer Giovanny way better than Cyrus, that was an annoying boss to my mind. Then, the member's outfits. TR's outfit's badass, while TG's one is just ... Uh... Ugly. The blue hair bowl cut. No, no, no.
    Then, their goals are both interesting. TG's goal is more original and more inventive. TR's one is simple. But more devilish, in the sense that members are bad people, their aim is bad, they know it. TG's members want good things, but act in a bad and crazy way to obtain them (which show how weird they are xD). And once again I prefer TR on this point. I'm for the devilish side.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I love them equally, yeah. It is, indeed, difficult to decide. I like Team Rocket in the anime. I like Team Galactic in the game. So basically it's equal.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Team Rocket, without a doubt.
    Like Mentalii said before me, Team Rocket's outfits are awesome (though I preffer Team Magma's), while Team Galactic use strange, notorious uniforms and, seriously.. what's with the hair?
    Besides, Team Rocket are more of a challenge. Team Galactica always tries to challenge you with a Bidoof or whatever they have at hand at that time.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • I really hate Galactic. Such bad haircuts. And I basically hated the entire plot of DPPt, so um yeah go Team Rocket.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I liked Team Galactic more because their goal was more clear and cos they didn't just battle with a just a Zubat or Ratata.

TheCrimson102

Charizard
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Team galatic by far. I think the plotline and story behind them was better than team rocket's. Sorry Jesse and James!

Back