• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
He... has a green shirt? Damn, I never noticed it before! *Head: Meet computer keyboard.*

Plushie: The shirt has been here for years, you pathetic fool. Aren't you my fan?!
Me: *sobs*

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Forget the shirt. . .
Will he ever take his jacket off?
I wonder if they'll have a little snowstorm episode where the group gets trapped in a blizzard and Ash almost dies again.

Anyone besides me think that Shinji and Reiji should get a 3 part episode dedicated to them?

Aniki and Ototou! Shinji and Reiji!
or the Americanized version.
Brother's in Arms! Paul and Reggie. (Ewwww their english names suck)
or something like that . . .

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Maybe not a three part episode. Maybe more than that. XD

I think it'd be interesting, personally, but that's probably because it's a double whammy for me: Shinji and Reiji would be in it! =D​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
What's "Shinji-ignorant"? All I can grasp is that it is a negative adjective. >.>

Hell, I really want that.
Reality kills out fangirl/fanboy dreams though. I mean, they're so stupid they wouldn't do it.

Do we even have topics anymore?

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Ignorant to Shinji is Shinji-Ignorance.

Usually, our better conversations start with a random topic. So why not? XD​

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I compltely forgot about this club. O: Sorry Shinji, sorry everybody.

Lol, I didnt notice the green shirt. xD Or did I?

3 episodes? ONLY!! no way! WE NEED MOAR! moar Shinji plz.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I'm also sick of Satoshi! I mean, seriously..I HATE HIM!
But Shinji....IZ AWSOME! Look at him! Thats what I'm talking about. I just hope Shinji doesn't change like what Gary did.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
moar.jpg

This image is relevent
moar shinji plz
I don't really mind Ash ketchup. he's just all stale and boring these days, I mean, its his show, but Shinji is the others are far more just as important ~n~

I just hope Shinji doesn't change like what Gary did.

dontwant.jpg

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
NOTE: BEWARE SATOSHI-BASHING BELOW.

Satoshi is WEAK. I mean:
1) He lost to Shinji because Shinji knows his Pokemanz' abilities and he has good strategies. Satoshi, it seems, just walks right into the battlefield. THAT'S why you are always get into pinches and that's why we hate it when you always bring up the procedure of "evolving/learning-new-move/suddenly-getting-power-boost in pinches", Satoshi.
2) He actually used a normal type move against a ghost, which the writers would say "we just want to remind the kids about this". Yeah, RIGHT. That's a VERY good excuse, my dearies. This just proves that Satoshi isn't matured at all.
3) He says type-advantages don't matter. TYPE-MATCHUPS matter like hell. You lost to Shinji every time you use Hayashigame, and the opponent usually has an advantage against you.
4) Trusting your Pokeman's strength isn't enuf, dude. You need data. Strategy. TRUE POWAAAAAAA.

*looks at list* My my, Satoshi, ten years of Pokemon DID make you mature! [/sarcasm]

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
Years
Ooh, I wanna join! ShinjiisLover you are doing a really good job here. Any room for another member?

What do you like about Shinji/Paul? I love him; he is so freaking badass!!! So much...he reminds me of Silver only with moar purple, he's the definition of what an actual Pokemon trainer should be like (I mean, I guess I do like my Pokemon but y'knaw iwannabeamasteralso) Okayheregoes: I like PaulImeanShinji because I am Jun/Barry in real life. Without the blond.
Why did you join? Dude well becuz this club is teh shizz, just a few pages back there was a deep intricate discussion about Shinji's hairI WANNA JOIN!!!
How active will you be? I will try to be active, sir! -salute-
Who is your partner Pokémon? Erm, can I have Nidoking?
Partner Pokémon Nickname (Optional): Shiawase, lame I know...

Satoshi Drools but Shinji Rules...I'm sure I got that wrong...>>;;

I do have one question however...why Antartica?

(Also I will try to provide this club with fanart, finally SOMEWHURE which appreciates mah Shinjipics ('slong as you don't mind crossdressing...hrumm, guilty))

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Of course~ There's always room for more members. ^^ And thank you~

You are accepted. =] You got the password right, don't worry.

As for Antarctica. . Err. . I dunno. XD I just sounds. . Right, ya know?

I won't be able to get your partner Pokémon in at the moment. But I'll see what I can do later.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Lolz, It's not as much that Ketchup is immature, It's just that he's a pathetic moron 83
While Shinji is actually like, smart

--
Ugh I hate that
OMG ur pokemon kan b strong if u just belieeeeeeeeeeeeev crap >.>
Lolno that's not how it works okaithnxbai

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Ugh I hate that
OMG ur pokemon kan b strong if u just belieeeeeeeeeeeeev crap >.>
Lolno that's not how it works okaithnxbai

Please don't talk like that again. . XDD I think it killed my eyes.​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Yeah! Down with Satoshi!
We want more Shinji!

But there will be some fans who will complain and wine about how "evil" Shinji is and he doesn't deserve more screentime
Gahh I hate that he has so much fan hate just because he's not all "I'm now about to give you some long a$$ rant about how the powers of friendship will see you through."

Its like Anyone who is just a bit tough on their Pokemon = Evil
Satoshi doesn't understand the concept of good an bad, I mean half the time TR Trio could care less about his group and they just wanna make a living, but here come's Satoshi and Pikachu, Thunderbolting the trio just because they happened to be at the right place at the wrong time.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I just have to add to that:

The only Pokémon we ever saw Shinji be so hard on was Chimchar. His other people seem generally happy and whatnot.​

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Chimchar was better suited for Ketchup anyways

A trainers pokemon should be a good match for the trainer
And I think Shinji's pokemon suit him well

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Indeed.
Chimchar belongs with Ketchup!(lol) Others suits Shinji fine.

Lol, the more bashing Satoshi, the more it becomes an anti-Satoshi club.

Back