• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • I don't actually know who Bakura is. I'm pretty damn sure he's not in any anime I've watched (which admittedly isn't many).

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • @Shinji: Yesh. Yashi is *nods*
    @SD: =O You've never seen Yu-Gi-Oh!? That's... That's like saying you've never heard of Pokemon! Hell Digimon! These 3 shows were so damn popular back in the 90's and early 2000's How could you have not seen Yu-Gi-Oh? ... Bakura's a member on the show, he's a reacurring evil badass through out the series and since the fans loved him so much, he got a whole season practically deticated to his awesomeness (this is probably a lie, I'm not sure if what I said is true, Its a joke, but Bakura is Badass....)

And why am I discussing Yu-Gi-Oh in a Shinji topic *slinks over to the YGOTAS club, where she can rant about Bakura's badassery*

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I don't actually watch Digimon either. The most Yu-Gi-Oh I've seen is the first five Abridged eps.

Um . . . Shinji? Ehehehehehe.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • What do you like about Shinji/Paul? Because Shinji has that, I dont care, additude, plus he's awesome!
    Why did you join? Because Shinji and ShinjisLover is awesome. What more can I say?
    How active will you be? Always active
    Who is your partner Pokémon? Gardevoir please? (:
    Partner Pokémon Nickname (Optional) meh, It wont need one

Satoshi Drools but Shinji Rules

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I wonder if Shinji would ever punch Satoshi in the face. That'd be awesome.​

Cannot say I wouldnt laugh.

Satoshi: Haha Shinji! Your wearing a skirt!
    Shinji: No comment. -.-

As Satoshi is laughing histarically
    -Shinji punch Satoshi in the face-

Edit: I made a userbar if anyone wants to use it in their sig.

Edit of an Edit XD : Here is another.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh I just love Shinji, It would be so awesome if he existed irl. <3 His purple hair is what I love about him!
    I joined this club to show how I think Shinji is super awesome!
    I'll always be active and an awesome club member!
    Partner Pokemon: Tekkanin
    Password: Satoshi Drools but Shinji Rules
    Sign me up please!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Though I have the feeling you'll be a lolitroll, I really have no choice but to accept you anyway.​

Back