• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think that is one of the first recorded Pokeshipping hint, but I am not sure either. Anyway, I just love that epsiode. ^^

More pics:
    untitled.bmp

*This one is so pretty. I love this fanart!

YAY.jpg

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Gah! Stop piccing me! It's getting all pic-ified and I can't comment on them all! j/k, ya'all are cool about this.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Misty Lover17 said:
    Of course, I got more pics!:)

kasumi03.jpg

Kasumi-Chan looks so cute in her newest outfit.:)

That is a very cute picture. I love her new outfit too. ^___^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • footprint.jpg

Misty: Ohmigawd, Officer Jenny is checking out my *** and I'm flattered...

...Sorry, I couldn't help myself...

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Hmm...

Misty is a great character in the gp.

I noticed on the last episode of master quest they got close...was that a suggestion of an upcoming kisiing ? :D Yet, Brock interrupted by saying that he had to go (too) :( Misty definitely likes Ash (over 5-10 proofs of her love...ex 1: the woods ep. where misty made an excuse of her bike and before leaving the gp. getting back the bike, she was deeply sad. ex 2: Danny ep. Danny flirted w/ Misty...when seeing ash had won Danny says that ask is a "lucky" guy but ash was baffled [why?!!-innocence perhaps] and during that misty she had HOPE for ash. ex 3: Nidoran(f)XNidoran(m) Where during the end ask comments "So, if two people kiss they change?" and misty says "WE'LL just have to see" suggesting she believes that it will happen (the kissing) [she was blushing at the time) When Ash died in the Ghost Ep. and was outside the body w/ Haunter, Misty started o panic and when ash returned to his body he caught here wiping off a TEAR and smiling joyfully in a way that she wouldn't care if she even KISSED ash at the moment because she saw him alive. What about the Pokemon 2000 Movie. She gets extremely jealous when ash is kissed by the girl on the island and when the girl sits close to ash. She even rescuses him later while saying that he'll NEVER BE ALONE; with additions that the girl on the island said that "his girlfriend will..." and Misty blushes and NODS! XD
    Also, in the Jirachi movie ash tells May about Misty that he REALLY REALLY misses her-showing his love for Misty.

What is sad is that when Misty meets Ash again in Advanced Generation, she doesn't even show a gesture of "caring" really for Ash as she used to. I seriously thought she would hug Ash and May would somehow become jealous.

May envies Ash alot---he was the one who showed her how to battle and the tactics of pokemon battling which perhaps is indirectly allowing May to bloom into a more sofisticated young women and develop feeling for Ash, just like how Ash envied Misty and vise-versa and then u slowly saw the relationship btwn the 2 develop.

So, I conclusively think that May and Misty both have a crush on Ash. May may not seem to show it at first because she has not had "alone" experiences with ash or other "affectionate" experiences as Misty did. Misty therefore likes Ash a lot! But, if Misty doesn't watch out, May will steal Ash completely ;)

What do you think?
    And no. Misty has no feelings for Brock; neither does Brock toward misty. He respects her as a trainer but nothing else. I clearly remember him hinting that Misty is meant for Ash or vise-versa somewhere in the series but I don't know where...

Well gotta go today! See you later! post me some cooments at me e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

I am a game creater/programmer (and i'm only 17!) Ask me anything you want and I'll try answering it ok?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I'll join. I'm sort of new here, but Mistys my favorite character so I just had to join. I don't have any good pictures yet (I have episodes to rip from but I don't have programs to paste the ripped picture in.). Anyways, which episode is this picture from, I don't remember it at all:
    misty-19.jpg

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    Guess what, people? This is CK, I'm not gone! Instead, I'm incognito under this new monkier =p

Glad to be back...I'll comment on different pics at times, I could never fully leave PC, I still have to tend to the BMB o_o

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Thanks!:)

The episode the picture's from is An EGG-sighting Adventure! it's when Ash's Phanpy egg is missing and they have to find it. They get help from an Officer Jenny, who also is a detechive. Team Rocket trys to steal the egg earlier in the episode, but Togepi Metronomes it out of the room and into the woods, where a baby Kangaskhan finds it and gives it to it's mom. Misty has her hair down in a little part of the episode.:)

Here's a cool Ash and Misty pic.:) It's really cute.

AMMT.gif

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back