• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I'm back for the weekend :) and uhh.. I'm gonna change the subject a bit for my post(I'm a girl so yeah^_^) ... what makes Misty so awesome ...-her personality is beyond awesome and, Ash and Misty are my favorite cartoon couple of all time :), I really like her outfit with the yellow sleaveless hoody and the bluejean shorts,I could easily blather on for a long time on the first and second thing I brought up but I don't feel like blathering on,it's getting late,well I think I'll step into some guys shoes and try to say something about the subject at hand...she has beautiful bluegreen eyes, and her short chopy red hair is very pretty:)... pries of guys shoes...

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • hey! wake up misty fans.

Where's ur spirit Misty fans.I know that PC is declining but let's not leave our club dead ok? Sorry for the doublepost but i did it to keep the thread alive.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • About my leaving PC, I said a couple of posts ago that I wasn't going to forsake the BMB <_<;; Everything else, yes, but certainly not the club that I've been with from the very beginning.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Whet I like abouit her physicality..........

She has a really nice figure.:)

Her hair is really pretty. She looks really pretty with it both up and down.:)

Her eyes are really beautiful. They're just like the sea.^_^

She looks great in all of the outfits and swimsuits she's worn though out the whole series.:)

All and all, she's a really pretty,cute, and beautiful girl.^_^

Last edited:

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    yay! picture:)
    Everyone-dance.jpg

This is a nice picture but a bit blury
    can anyone think of a subject?
    P.S. I like the pictures you guys sent the last week :)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • One of my favorite episodes, that. I love it, that'd be one of my favorite pics from said episode.

As for a subject, when did you personally know you thought Misty rocked, discovered you had a crush on her, whatever. For me, it was the first episode I ever saw, I think it was Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village. Something about her just kicked arse.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • For me, it had to be about the time that Who Gets to Keep Togepi? aired...that was about the time I became a serious pokemon fan, and I started to appreciate Misty more and more, leading to the obsessed guy I am today <_<

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Chairman Kaga said:
    For me, it had to be about the time that Who Gets to Keep Togepi? aired...that was about the time I became a serious pokemon fan, and I started to appreciate Misty more and more, leading to the obsessed guy I am today <_<
    That about fits me too :)except I think I started watching mabey a little more than half way threw Indigo.Chairman Kaga, are you going to only post here,just thought I'd ask?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well for me, it was when they were at Maiden's Peak. It was one of the first episodes I've seen. When i saw her in her kimono with her hair down, I was thinking"she's pretty".^_^ That's when I started having a crush on her.:) She's my first anime crush too.:)

Mistyinkimono4.jpg

[blushes] So pretty and beautiful.:)

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I really liked that episode but my favorite would have to be the Mermaid Misty episode,her hair is magically longer on that episode,:)

P.S.This has nothing to do with the subject at hand but did you guys watch the new episode today, Ash dressed up as a girl again,it was funny

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well! I liked her from the very first episode.

The Adamant Dodger said:
    One of my favorite episodes, that. I love it, that'd be one of my favorite pics from said episode.

As for a subject, when did you personally know you thought Misty rocked, discovered you had a crush on her, whatever. For me, it was the first episode I ever saw, I think it was Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village. Something about her just kicked arse.
    IT was in late 1998 that i saw the very first episode of pokemon and i loved misty since then.Specially, i liked her active interest in Ash and her tomboyish type of attitude.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Mandy said:
    Chairman Kaga, are you going to only post here,just thought I'd ask?

Yep, I'm tired of PC, except for the BMB.

And as for the past couple of pics that were posted, that's the best shot of Kimono Misty that I've ever seen o_o;;

And what scene was cut from the American manga? I know that Misty had really, really skimpy outfits all the time but I didn't know about the cut scene o_O

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Well, obviously they edited the outfits and they did alter a few scenes. Such as at the beginning, in Ash's room with Gary's sis. In the original, she was lying right on the bed with him and was far better endowed than in the American version. As for cutting scenes, I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • There's a part from Pikachu Shocks Back that was cut out of it. It's in the one with the Eevee brothers. In the part, they're at the hotsprings. Misty is naked in this part[they don't show her nipples,her hands are covering them up and her lower half is covered too, but you can see her legs]. She squeezes her large breasts together. Ash, Brock, and Mikey see her do this and she screams. She then runs out butt naked. It's a funny scene. I've seen the pictures of the scene, too. And on the Serebii forums, there was a topic about it. I do know a site that has that scene.

Last edited:

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Wow!

I never knew the Manga would be so suggestive XD

Well, anyways, sorry about not posting lately, I've been rather busy.

Now listen to this...

Do you want to know something interesting?
    Well, Remember when you said May is 2 years younger than Ash?
    Well, in the first ep. of Pokemon Advance, May said that she was 10 YEARS OLD.
    Wouldn't that make Ash 12, Misty 14, and Brock 16-17?

But you could say, "that doesn't make any sense" and that is what you should be asking.

Why?

Well because it's already been 5-6 seasons and Ash has only grown 2 years older!
    Why hasen't he grown older?

The answer is that IF he was 13, then Ash supposedly wouldn't be naive and innocent anymore (probably some Japanese belief-pervertism in teenage and adult men...[13+] (?)) -_-

Also, "yesterday" 10/16/04 I watched Pokemon Advanced Generation and it was the ep. of Volbeat and Illumise. In the end of the episode as was puzzled at the world "love" and May said that "you'll understand when you get older"

"Older"! Ash is 2 years older, how can he learn something May has at an age higher---May is 10 in that episode. Funny isn't it. Women are seen to be FAR more intelligent than men at young ages. Haha! --Sorry, I don't mean to be sexist---no i'm not sexist, so don't start with that :)

Anyways, it is good to know that the author of the medium---the anime in this case, always tends to implement (at least) some of his views through the character (s) he uses/portrays in his medium (or media). For example, it seems clear that boys who are 12 and lower are naive, innocent, and rather stupid, whilest girls ?(10) and older are highly intelligent and clever---i.e May and Misty (Misty in the Blane ep. [about the clock] where Ash was completely mislead in his calculations to Blane's gym and his cheezy disguise]) Also, what about Ash's emotions? Ash is ALLOWED to cry in the Anime since he is 12 years old, an age of naivete, ironically (not 13, since as meantioned, it would "mean" he is "mature"; has "no need to cry" "because he is a guy".

Now, is it true that no MAN or BOY who is/has reached "puberty" can cry? that he is shunned from that emotion because it is "femanine" or does crying at or over the age(s) of puberty make the guy "gay" (harsh term to use)?

the answer is....

NO!
    NO!!
    AND...

NO.

Yes you got it, you shouldn't be shunned from crying regardless of your gender or your age because "it's no like a guy/girl to act like that"
    Society (which is EVIL) teachesyou that crying for guys is wrong, but really it isn't. The purpose of shedding tears is to releave oneself of stress; it is a gift from "the almighty" to us, to relieve this stress; and believe me, EVERYONE will have their moments at sometime or another (extreme situations) where if tears don't come out, it will transform into another harmful side-effect....

AGGRESSIVENESS AND ANGER. Why do you think when men/boys in this society (who are taught this principle) start punching and "beating people up" when they are made fun of to a poing of "not taking anymore" or when something horrific happens to them (sometimes)? It is because their inability to shed tears (not wanting to) is coming out the "other way"

This is perhaps why Ash is so moving to people who watch the anime because he actually shows all of his eemotions, especially crying in situations that are very important to him.

Well, that's it, gotta go. What do you think of my idealism?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back