• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're HOW old?

You look older or younger than your actual age?

• Older

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Younger

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I look my age :D

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Has anyone ever told you that you're older or younger than you actually are?
    People always think I am in like, eigth grade when I actually care to shave.

Does it annoy you?

No.

Flatter you?
    No.

Have any stories?

Whenever a new bus driver comes instead of the normal ones, they always ask me why I get on at the High School and not the Middle School, then I tell them I am a Junior and they give me the "o:" look.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    People often think I am still having my lower secondary education...

It annoys me when someone asks "Aren't you too young for college?"

I hated it when people say "Isn't it good to be/look young?"

Makes me wonder why people like to be young but want to die old.

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • A few months ago I went to my stepsister's game with my stepdad.
    He's going to 50 in a month and I'm 18.
    The people we came in to pay thought I was his WIFE. -_-;

And when I'm at work, if the discussion of school happens to arise, they assume I'm a senior in college--not high school. :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I look older. Not long ago went and bought some cigs for someone even though he was of legal age but I wasn't, yet I was more likely to get them because I look like I'm in my mid 20s.

people randomly come up to me
    Well they're mighty odd...

Ayselipera

Everytime I go out to eat with my sister she orders a martini. I on the other hand always order a water. Right when I say I'll have a water the waitress or waiter will give me the weirdest look and then say, "Oh your not 21?" "You look so mature for your age!"

Happens everytime.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Has anyone ever told you that you're older or younger than you actually are?

Does it annoy you?

Flatter you?

Have any stories?

I'm 21 years old and I go to college. When people randomly come up to me, they tell me I look like a 18 year old freshman D:

It does get on my nerves when they tell me this, but I find it funny when they get suprised when I tell them my real age :D

Likewise man, whenever I meet new people they can't imagine how old I actually am since I have a face of a 17/18 year old high schooler. I love it when I tell them my real age and they get shocked.

Having a young look isn't so bad sometimes but it does make the cops stop you more when driving. :P

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • people normally think i am younger than i am. when i tell them im 18 the normal response it "wow i thought you where 15 or 16." it kinda annoys me.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Not so much anymore, but when I was about 12 I was always mistaken for a 14 year old (which I am now), but I haven't grown much since then, so... :(

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • I look younger than my age . Im not small but people say I have kind of a baby face and big eyes :o

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i get told im older

well thats what i get for being 6 feet at 11 years old......people think I'm 18-20.....

it flatters me and sometimes i blush XD

then i tell em im only 11.....

then they look like they will have a heart attack.....

reyzn

Years
  • I'm 21, but people think I'm younger than that. When I go to a liquor store with my friends, we all get ID'd because of me ^^; I know this for a fact because when I'm not with them they don't get ID'd hehe.

Years
  • People usually think I am older than 17 because I am tall, I don't really mind though when people think this.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well.. I'm 22, but I'm short, and look about five or so years younger than I'am.

Sooo most people who guess my age, think I'm 17 or 18.

Someone guessed 15 once, too. xD;

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • The only time I've been mistaken by age was when someone though I was 18.
    And this is when I was 12 and I was the shortest kid in my classes...

Back