• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're HOW old?

You look older or younger than your actual age?

• Older

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Younger

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I look my age :D

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Well, I've always been grown for my age, mature for my age, and smart for my age. People that don't know me usually mistakes me for a 17-18 year old. And I like it alot :P

Tho it's annoying that most people in shops and so expect me to be more like one, like knowing my ID number (which I don't DX), or even have a drivers license... That waould be awesome, but I don't ^_^"

(also, girls like older guys. Good for me, not as good for other guys XP)

Years
  • I'm 20, and I'm often told that I look 16 or so. I don't grow facial hair well and it always looks patchy and red even though I have brown hair, so I never have facial hair, which doesn't help how young I look. It makes it a lot harder to get into bars or clubs, and I know I'm going to get ID'd a lot more once I'm getting in legitimately.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • When I was registering for 8th grade (I was thirteen), I was mistaken for a sixth grader (which would be eleven). Also, some of the big kids who are a grade younger than me think they're a grade older than me. And I was mistaken for a middle schooler last year (when I was fourteen in my first year of high school).
    So I guess I always look two years younger than I actually am. xD

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • For the first time really today I was told I looked older. At the dentist I had to go get a tooth pulled and he made me sign a consent form, and because of the full beard I have, (I'm 16,) he though I was over 18 and almost didn't have my parents co-sign it. It was pretty cool lol.

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • I'm 14.

I lied when I was at other forums and said I was 15, when I really was two years younger. Yeah, I eventually admitted.

When I was 9, I often pretended to be a 16 year old on the Sunday League chat.

Aye..

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I rarely get told I look younger than I actually am. I often get called older, but never younger. Most people can guess my age when they see me.

Back