• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Plot:
Team Rocket has been capturing pokemorphs and cruelly using them as slaves for about five years, forcing them to kill pokemon, steal, and entertain their 'masters' against their will. Sick of being treated this way, some of the pokemorphs have attempted to escape, some succeeding, others being killed, whipped, or beaten by the Rockets.
There is an organization created soley to protect the pokemorph race, and it is called PPA (Pokemorph Protection Agency).
Ten morphs have escaped and fled in different directions. More and more pokemorphs have been captured and used in the Rockets' plans for world domination. The Rockets must be stopped before things get way out of control.
-----------------------------------------
Your profile should look like this:

Name:
Race: (Human PPA member or rocket, or pokemorph.)
Pokemon: (If your character is a pokemorph, tell what kind of morph here.)
Appearance:
Personality:

Here's mine:
Name: Mizuiro (or Miz)
Race: Pokemorph
Pokemon: espeon
Appearance: Human- 5'5", short blonde almost boyish looking haircut, blue eyes, black sweatshirt, blue jeans, no shoes. Morph-5'2", same clothes, navy blue eyes, shoulder-length hair that is blue with white streaks, white espeon ears and tail tipped with navy blue. Pokemon-White espeon with a sky blue jewel and navy blue tipped tail and ears.
Personality: Intelligent, optimistic, and cares deeply for others, but sometimes acts a bit childish.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I think Ill give this a shot. *big grin* XD

Name: David
Race: Pokemorph, that was a no-brainer for me, XD
Pokemon: Sandslash
Appearance: 5'10" Blue eyes. David has spiked brown hair, and the large brown hard scales of a Sandslash down his back. His hands consist of sandslash claws instead of fingers, and his feet look that of a Sanslash's too. He has two yellow Sandslash ears on his head, and his skin has become a yellow colour
Personality: How to explain... David can be a little whiney, clumsy, but he does come through when he is needed. He also has a hot temper.

Squirtle_Ketchum_12

Ash Ketchum Rulez ^_^
Years
SWEEET.

Name: Autumn
Race: Human PPA Member
Pok?mon: Gengar
Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, blue jeans, black sweater, black netted coat, and black boots. Also, spiked black bracelets and a black belt.
Personality: Nice, fun, easy-going, Pok?mon lover. And don't pick a fight with her, you'll definitely lose.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Name: Nichole
Race: pokemorph
Pokemon: Rapidash
Appearance: Tall with long fire-hair like a rapidash, blue jeans, and a black tank top. Also can run REALLY fast
Personality: quiet and to herself, but doesn't hesitate to become the leader if needed.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Name: Kitty
Pokemon: Ninetales
Appearance: Ninetales hair color and orange eyes, shes very pretty and wears a soft blue skirt, and a dark blue tanktop.
Personality: Very friendly and nice, not afraid to speak her feeling, but is kind of shy.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
Name:Rick
Race:Human Rocket
Pokemon:Raticate
Apperence:Dark Hair, Dark Eyes, wears a Rocket uniform.
Personality: Ruthless and sorta (well I should say REALY) thick headed. won't stop at anything,no matter what even if he almost gets pounded...

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
neoangel_shedinja.jpg

Name: Nic. W.
Race: PPA Pokemorph
Pokemon: Shedinja
Appearance:
Human- 1.6m, Light brown coat, Kakhi cargo pants. Square glasses and neatly parted hair. (common feature of my RPG characters ^^)
Morph- Mostly the same, but wings and halo materialize. Wings are flat panels, not used for flying, but can leviatate. Shell forms over hands.
Personality: quiet, keeps to self. Doesn't socialize or explore much, but always seems to pop up unexpectedly. Usually wears light brown shirt/cargo pants. Keeps a distance from others, mostly for safety. Shoulders most of the burden when working as a group, however.
Bio: Is an official of the PPA. Has very high resistance against most assults, but is very weak to specific attacks; always has to work as a team. Dedicated to removing Rocket for good.

Note: I'll meet up with fleeing morphs on a mission against Rocket, then follow them on their task.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Blaze
Pokemon: Ninetales (Can ther be two Ninetales?)
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, navy T-shirt, blue jeans, fingerless navy and yellow gloves, navy jacket with yellow stripes down the sleeves around my waste, navy shoes with yellow stripes slong the sides, navy headband with a flame on it, fire stone around my neck, and a scare over my right eye from a fight with a rocket member.
Morph: Normal Ninetales exept that she is still wearing the headband and the scare over her right eye is still visible.
Personality: Shy of all humans exept other morphs. She is pretty easy to get along with and is quiet most of the time. Intelegent and is a good problem solver.

Last edited:

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
Name: Brock
Pokemon: Shiny Charizard
Location: Flying Above Blackcala (see Black Version, from my hack)
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, black sunglasses, spiked hair, and a gangsta.
Personality: Gangsta, acts like a pimp, when morphs to Charizard is rude andd ready to fight, but good in the heart.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
Very well planned...

Name: Burne
Pokemon: Feraligator
Location: Underground in Viridian (As in Secretly, not Literally.)
Appearance: Black Trenchcoat, Black Sunglasses, Slick black hair with some teal streaks, black Cross-Trainer shoes.
Personality: Sees innocents to safety, hires himself to others as a Guardian, and wishes for a chance to infiltrate and usuper the Rocket Orginization at it's source.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Burne Starcofski said:
Very well planned...

Name: Burne
Pokemon: Feraligator
Location: Underground in Viridian (As in Secretly, not Literally.)
Appearance: Black Trenchcoat, Black Sunglasses, Slick black hair with some teal streaks, black Cross-Trainer shoes.
Personality: Sees innocents to safety, hires himself to others as a Guardian, and wishes for a chance to infiltrate and usuper the Rocket Orginization at it's source.

OOC: So I'll join you on a mission against Rocket when we meet some refugees? ^^

When can we start this?

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
(Maybe, but I'm Underground, so contact would kinda compromise it. As for starting, I think we should go right ahead, we have enough people, even though a Majority are Morphs.)

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
OOC: Ok, I'll start it off.
-------
Nic had just received another call.
Another sighting of a Rocket base.

Strangely, it wasn't exactly the base that attracted attention, but the fact that a large, smoking crater remaind where the base once was. All that was needed was to find any traces left behind.

Rocket's plans of Pokemorph abuse were considered, and the PPA was contacted. Hence, Nic found himself on the way on an investigation, without any partners- this was apparently a low-risk operation.

All that was required was searching for evidence.

--------

Something was borthering him. Records remained, proof of the crimes. However, the criminals could no longer be convicted. Every criminal was accounted for- in the form of a burnt corpse. A few Pokemorphs were found too. But, there was something wrong.
10 of the Pokemorphs could not be accounted for.

Nic wondered what happened to them.

Were they completely destroyed?

Or did they escape?

And who caused this damage? Who or what could do so much damage to a protected base...

It didn't matter. From the records, Rocket had greater plans. This was only a small outpost. Most of Rocket was still at large.

-------------

On the way back, something felt wrong. It was just a slight sense, but it appeared that something was hiding in the bushes.

Nic sidetracked... to his surprise, it appeared to be a Pokemorph.

Could it have been one of the missing 10?

The Pokemorph was silent, and Nic started towards it.

-Don't worry, I won't hurt you.

-----------

OOC: Someone join in here. Arigato ^^

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Name: Ari
Pokemon: Pichu
Appearance: Ari Has Blue Spiky Hair, Pichu Ears, Pichu Tail And About 5' Foot.
Personality:Ari Is Quiet But Brave. He Is Enegertic And Hyper If you Get to know Him

Squirtle_Ketchum_12

Ash Ketchum Rulez ^_^
Years
The morning was foggy and dreary when Autumn awoke. Her Gengar still asleep beside her in the bed. She woke him up as she got up and headed for the kitchen. She filled the teapot with water and set it on the stove, turning the fire on underneath. She rubbed the sleap from under her eyes and yawned.
"Gengarr.." Gengar mumbled angrily as he walked out of the room. Autumn laughed softly, "Me too, Gengar." She said as she sat down.
Her Gengar walked over to the fridge and opened it, getting a coke and walking over, he handed it to her, a sly smile on his face.
She laughed and popped the top, handing it to him. He took it and sat down at the table, slowly sipping the coke.
"Ah..I knew I'd regret letting you drink soda at such a young age."
Gengar glared at her and took another drink.
The phone rang and Autumn got up to answer it. It was a recording, from the PPA. She had been working for them for almost a year now, she and Gengar were one of the best teams in the company. When the recording was finished, she turned to Gengar, "Gengar, looks like we've got an assignment." She explained the situation to him, and he nodded, finishing off his coke, "Gengar-Gen!" He yelled. Autumn nodded, "Let's go get ready, we've got Pok?morphs to find," She smiled, "I'm gonna go call Nic and see if he's heard the news." She said and headed over to the phone.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2006
Ari Sat In A Dark Cave outside Viridan Forest. "it's So Early... I Hope The Rockets Won't Come For Me." Ari Muttered.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
OOC: Okay this is not fair on my part... just to let ya know...

BIC:"I'm okay, I'm okay, little worried but okay,"Rick said getting out of the corner he was in(yes he realy was hiding in a corner...),"so now all I have to do is get out and get to the safest spot I can think of... i've got it!"*THUD*"ow that's gona be there in the morning... well I,ve got to watch out for the PPA or I'm a dead man!"
He walked slowly towards the exit but saw a Shiny Charizard flying past,"I'll mabey just stay here..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back