• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "Ryu you need to relax. It'll be alot harder if you don't relax. Just concntrate and it'll be easy."

Alana

Years
  • "Great! Now lets see. Oh theres some Feebas." Walks towards the water then jumps and lands in the middle of the pond. Grabs one and tosses it on the shore. "Come on in."

Alana

Years
  • Blaze shakes her head. Grabs another feebas tosses it on the shore then dives under water. She comes back up throwing water over Ryu. "Oops." She grins.

Alana

Years
  • "Yeh." Dives under water again. Something shines. "Whats that?" Dives down further. "Oh its jut a water stone." Leaves it a swims back up for air taking a Feebas with her. "How many do we need?"

Alana

Years
  • "Ok. So how many do you want Ray." Dives again and comes back with another Feebas. "9"

Alana

Years
  • "I'll get the rest. Hang on." Dives back under and comes back with three more Feebas. She tosses them on the shoe then climbs out of the water and shakes her fur dry soakig Ray and Ryu. "Sorry bout that. I out to get over that little habit of mine."

Alana

Years
  • "Alright" Leaps away from Ray while he attacks. "They're already startin to smell good."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back