• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • Nice and cheerful melody, great vocals, and I overall enjoyed the song. Definitely deserves a 10/10 :p It's not really my style of music, but I can recognize a great song when I hear one ;D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 5/10 I could say the same about Blur. Not the most exciting song.

They're far from boring imo, but whatever. I find them quite quite eccentric/electric but everyone has their opinion.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • 8/10.

I actually really liked it for some reason. A little slow build up but especially enjoyed it when the beat dropped the first time around. Found the background "dingdingding" hilarious aha

TIME TO REVIVE THIS THREAD WITH MORE STROKES!!

TY

How much i hate to admit it, we have something in common, music wise xD

Or not? O_o

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
    Years
  • 8/10 I love Owl City in general. I have all of his music and love this song. I only give it a 8 because I know somebody named Anna so it throws me off every time, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back