• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
8/10

The music is quite good and the vocals aren't bad either. Lyrically is where this song really shines though, the lyrics are really well put together especially in combination with the music.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
1/10

I don't enjoy Eminem / "Slim Shady" to begin with, and that definitely was never one of his better songs. . . .

Rap isn't my style. The only rapper that I never really have complaints about when their music starts playing somewhere is Macklemore.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
1/10

I don't enjoy Eminem / "Slim Shady" to begin with, and that definitely was never one of his better songs. . . .

Rap isn't my style. The only rapper that I never really have complaints about when their music starts playing somewhere is Macklemore.

lol wow really? smh... macklemore out of all the rappers... buuut i would expect that from a gaga fanboy ;) jk dont get all pissy

6/10 Not really my style but Im willing to expand my horizons.. *playful jab at Nakuzami* just something feels a bit off on the song

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
3/10 The song never really builds up to anything, and it's overall pretty boring. Also what's with the unnecessary stressing of a single syllable in every word of [what I think is] the chorus?

I guess I'll post this song just for the lolz

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
9/10 - Ahh how dare you post a song from one of my favorite puzzle games. I actually love the way GLaDoS sings.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
9/10 Like the singer, the video clip looks like its from the early 2000's with the camera filter and just the overall people in the song plus it creeped me out so yeah 10/10

Cowboy Bebop OST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back