• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Plot, the plot is that there are humans out there, willing to create a collection or a circus full of misfit Pokemon out there with different colorations. Of course, they must rebel, and sometimes, they put their own lives in danger. Some will be caught, but may escape. Others will fall, terribally wounded, but not dead, until they rid the humans who wish to capture them. The other Pokemon think of them as freaks, and they stay away.
If this plot is finished, then we continue along with a plot we can all think up. XD

Up to three characters.

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Desc.:
Powers?:

Name: Terra
Breed: Archanine
Personality: Kind, Generous, Intellegent, Calm
Desc.: She's green and lean, she isn't mean and she has a symbol on her leg.
Powers?: Earthen and Fire powers.

Name: Shade
Breed: Mightyhena
Personality: Cold, Hypertensive, Hates being suprised, Intellegent
Desc.: He's a deep blue color and his eyes are sapphire. He has a scar over one eye and that makes him blind in that eye.
Powers?: Ice powers, Dark powers, Water powers

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
Name: Shadow
Breed: Mightyena
Personality: Surprisingly kindhearted for one of his breed...
Desc.: Is purple, with a white belly, and black ears
Powers?: Ice powers, Psychic powers, and Dark powers ((See any irony? :)))

Years
Yeah this looks alright. question though, if i want to be an unevolved pokemon, can i evolve? If I cant i will change stats.

Name: Steel
Breed: Torchic
Personality: Is very cautious because of being so young.
Description: Is covered in steel down (baby feathers) all over except the 3 feathers on top are yellow.
Powers?: Fire, Steel. (fighting when evolved)

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
I will join!

Name: Melody
Breed: Vulpix
Personality: She is strong, and friendly....most of the time.
Description: She is all black, except for some socks on her legs. She had a white flame symbol on her chest, and her muzzle is white, and the tips of her ears and tail.
Powers: Ember, Fire Blast, scratch

SkarmoryRider

Years
Yes, you can evolve.
Angel Mew: Basically, these Pokemon are misfits, they have different powers than regular Pokemon and they are different colored. Also, if you want, you can change certain features on your characters.

Conscience

The Voice Of Treason.
Years
Name:Xander
Breed: Gardevoir
Personality: An outsider , keeps himself to himself after years of abuse
Desc.:He is a tall gardevoir, black and white skin and has one cloudy eye which is blind.
Powers:Pyschic/dark

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
OCC: shade?reminds me of ERAGON(ps coming out in movie 2005)

Name: Spirit
Breed: Arcanine
Personality: Kind, Intellegent, Calm,Likes to play
Desc.: Blue with green eyes he has a mark,like terras,on his forepaw
Powers?: Fire earth wind and ice,can communicate through phys. and can pick stuff up with his mind.

GREAT RP

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
Years
Thanks for explaining... Skarmory Rider.And can my character turn dark and light?Because my character,Angel,has also a form called Light and one called Dark.

Name:Angel
Breed:Mew
Personality:Kind,innocent.
Desc.:Winged pink Mew.
Powers:Psycic powers.

Name:Dark(Darkform)
Personality:ALMOST evil.
Desc.:Winged blacl Mew.
Powers:Dark powers.

Name:Light(Lightform)
Personality:Much as Angel's.
Desc.:Glowing gold winged Mew.

SkarmoryRider

Years
Okay! We can start. :-D

Terra ran. Her heart pounded in her chest and she turned around. Her owner threw things at her and shot guns at her. "Get lost you wierdo!" he cried. "You're wierd, and you cannot battle!"
Her fury and frustration rose to her heart and she stopped. "So I'm hopeless, am I?" and she turned. "VINE WHIP!" and she grabbed the man by his leg and threw him into the air by her vine.

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
Years
(OK!And Flygon,I made a typo,but I'll fix it up later.)

Light transforms back into Angel after defeating some guard Houndours.Angel was then surrounded by men in black suits in a building.She has no wings,since she just got into the form and her wings need a bit of time to sprout."No!Leave me alone!"Cried Angel,getting her tail caught in the net and then her whole self."OK... I'm mad!"Suddenly,black light forms around Angel and the greatly knoted-net.She suddenly turns black,her wings instantly pop out.She was now Dark."DARKNESS GALORE!"Shouted Dark as the net 'popped' and got caught on most of the men.Dark ran out."Haha.They can never give in."Suddenly,she came to a stop.There was a tall man in a red suit.He had a glowing stone,that zapped Dark into Angel again."Wha?!"Plus,the man had a spinarak.It span a web around Angel when she started to run."Great..."

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
"Let go of me you over grown two-legged monster!" Melody yelled as the big human grabbed her. Melody then bit him, and she dropped to the floor. Poochyena started to chase after her. She raced out of the open door, nets flying at her. Melodt started a fire. She then ran into the forest in front of her. But the Poochyena was still on her tail. "Leave me alone you mongrel", she cried. It was then when she was pulled into a bush, and a Ninetales appeared. It was her mother. "I told you not to go off on your own!" the Ninetales named Gentle Heart hissed. "Im sorry! I got lost!" Melody yelled backing away. Together they waited until the sight was clear. Then they walked back to their den.

Angel Mew

Currently an angel.
Years
"Hello?..."Suddenly the lights turned off."Oh... that sleeping hour again..."She hears Houndour and Houndoom growls approaching the tall man,with the net she's in."Or not..."She shivers then."HELP!SOMEBODY!THESE HOUNDOUR AND HOUNDOOM ARE GOING TO EAT ME!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back