• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • "Don't mind it. I've heard more lies in my years than I can bear to remember..."
    I smiled and stroked her head softly.
    "Let me guess: the hunters killed him?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Wow. But your dad didn't kill you. Or your mom. Why did he put up with the two of you but not your brother?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "I see. And how come your mother didn't stop him from killing your brother? Was she asleep?"
    I was quite curious and wanted to get info on my newest friend...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "I suppose you were ever-vigilant, yes? I mean, no one can kill you unless they get a hold of you..."

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • <<Can I join, or is it too late?
    If I an, here's mine:
    Name: Dawne
    Breed: Espeon
    Personality:Quiet, thoughtful
    Description: White Espeon, blue orb on forehead instead of normal red, black diamond mark on back of neck
    Powers: Psychic and Ice powers.(Pyschic, Pys Wave, Ice Beam, Tackle, Confuse Ray....-will learn more as she progresses-) >>

Last edited:

YohFFXI

samurai trainer
    Years
  • Name:sike
    Breed:Scyther
    Personality:Cold yet careing,a rebel
    Description:All red with Blue wings and gold blades.
    Powers: Fury swipes,Sword dance,Some fire stuff, and dragon rage.

YohFFXI

samurai trainer
    Years
  • I have been alone from the time i was born. I was born in a pokemon day care. My mom and dads trainer said i was a freak that was not wroth it and tryed to kill me. I got away just in time and learned to live on my own killing if i hade to. As time want on i fund out i hade power over fire. For five years i stayed in one forest not seeing the out side world and became more dareing not careing about anyone.Ontill one day a band of humans came and shot at me.Thay said thay were hunters i killed 4 of the 9 and all of there pokemon but thay said thay would set the woods of fire if i did not give my self up. So i did and thay still set it on fire that sant my in to a rage. I used a move i never did befor dragon rage and killed them all. From that day on i said i would stop the hunter. Thats why i came to that forest there were dead dog pokemon all over bite wounds from a fox pokemon. Well i was checking the bodys hunters came after me so i ran. I saw two pokemon and jumped in to the bush near them but crashed it to some sort of sand drawing makeing it of sand now.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • I shook my fur out.A silly little Goldeen had gotten water all over my fur, and I was dripping wet.I didn't have the heart to levitate it though, for it was only a little baby.
    I had been looking for food for days, seeking out berries and nuts, anything that tasted fine and was eatable.
    I had also seeked friends, colored ones like myself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back