• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Moonshine

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Yeah, I was thinking that, Wind~
I guess I should leave it but...well...Water Absorb doesn't help that much...I mean, it's not like your going to face many water types...The Water Gym is in the second city, before you get the Water Stone...

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Also if you are a water pokemon usually they don't attack yo with water attacks, unless it is there only attacking move.

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Does that mean you will be releasing new screenshots/mapshots?

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Cool. I will be looking forward to them. Oh and if you don't have time to play your hack through take some mapshots instead (you can do them in A-Map).

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Okay I guess it does. Any way it will be cool when the new screens come out

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
The only time I'll ever post a map is when I join em all together and make it one big bad-resolution picture to be used most likely as a town map. xDDD
Anyway, I'm re-scripting the first event (it disappeared!) so...yeah. Hopefully, beta 1 will be out by September.

Oh yeah, new screenshots, of Jenimie Town, final town of beta 1. Hehehehe...The gym'll be hard as hell! To get to the leader, that is.

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Awesome new screens Dark Lakitu. Nice to see that you have also organized your screens as well. I can't wait to beat your Jenimie Town gym.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Righteo!
I'm scripting but without much success.
XSE doesn't seem to be compiling properly...x.x

I put up a paint-made world map!

Last edited:

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Nice map DL.

So do you have extra towns/cities which don't have Gyms? From the map it looks like it.

If you do that will be great : )

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Hay DL I was just playing my Fire Red when I got to the 7 islands, I was wondering what you were going to do with them. Are you going to keep them?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Naaaww!
I'm going to do something with them. That's what.
Uh...Well, the Spire, for one. And...in the Spire...that cave...with the ones that link you to...
Well, I'm not going to release any news until I actually decide if I put that in.

And don't forget, the Pokemon Pogeyman universe!

Dratii

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Pogeyman universe, I forgot that you are doing that. Any way am glad your using your space well.

Back