• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I have no objection to doughnuts, so I guess he could carry those around too. I'm pretty sure they sell doughnuts in the mall, though.

Speaking of malls and drinking/eating: What is the legal age of consent for the Youkai Realm? Does drinking alcohol affect Youkai abilities, or is it just your standard drunkedness? Will we ever encounter drunk teachers? And finally, are these questions too random to be answered?

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
If it's your standard drunkenness, you can expect their powers to be pretty heavily affected depending on how much they drink.

Now we should get someone to make a list of what they think everyone'll be like when they're drunk.

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio: Very much a stoic drinker, he could likely stomache a lot of alcohol before a change of personality is possible. When drunk, I'd say he would become 3x more destructive and stupid.

Elise: Hilarious, but probably wouldn't drink in the first place

Yvette: Please no.

All these name avatar changes, its worse than April first!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I choose for you to do it birdy c:

Kenneth- For youkai the assure is 16 like in Europe... Which soon will be 18 though but I don't care side I don't drink alcohol anyway.

I will post soon guys, I worked all day so I'm kinda tired too c:

Sapphire Rose

Years
I choose for you to do it birdy c:

Kenneth- For youkai the assure is 16 like in Europe... Which soon will be 18 though but I don't care side I don't drink alcohol anyway.

I will post soon guys, I worked all day so I'm kinda tired too c:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Well, there are a few things to consider about the age of consent. A lot of things, actually. First one must consider the rate by which youkai mature vs when they age, because, being different species as they are, youkai age at VERY different rates.

Then there's also the governance of the realm to consider and if they even have a say in what they age of consent is. Then there's also how getting drunk affects different species, if it affects them at all (which, in some cases, they wouldn't (or if they did, whether they'd be affected by drunkness the way humans would)).

...But by the law of Gensokyo, everyone drinks.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Important: I've been really tired lately and very chaotic. I'm so tired that I fall asleep while being in the middle of a conversation with ShinyDiamond or Dusk. If it seems like I'm very ignorant then I'm terribly sorry... I don't mean to.

That I'm so tired is probably because I've not been sleeping much the past few weeks. I wake up at night a lot because my family consists of very noisy people.

All I ask for is to be a little patient with me. Please remind me when I forgot answering a question because... well... I'm not a robot or machine. I'm a living being with a lot of troubles in real life.

I will try to be less ignorant though. Whenever I see a question I will answer it immediately from now on. I'm sorry for past times.

Machomuu&Songbird- I think I might as well add a rule in the rules section about the age and spoiler the effects or something. It might be fun to post the effects tomorrow when I wake up d: So I'll do just that considering I have a free day tomorrow.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
You're welcome. Besides, it's always great to interact with other people [besides those you've already interacted with], am I right?

Also, that means Sorae can legally drink. :0 I don't even know where'd he get any alcohol, but whatever. I bet one of the teachers has it stored somewhere!

Years
I bet Ryuu has it stored somewhere

Let's get Sorae and Allister to steal Ryuu's booze later xD

Also sorry that I still haven't posted. I will aim for tonight instead, just couldn't get the creative juices flowing last night.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I bet there's a truck-load stored so that no one'll notice if we took one

They could be business partners, and resell it to their peers in a black market! Or they could just drink themselves... They're of legal age, anyways...

No problem Gimmie, I can wait.

Last edited:
Years
Let's get Sorae and Allister together again near the end of the festival (at night?) to steal all the booze then xD

In his current anti-academy frame of mind he would gladly go along with it.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
What about Mizz Luna? O.o

Oh my...keep all that booze away from Lerion, I'm afraid if he gets into it he'll go hit on some random girls super hard and get the crap beaten out of him or wake up with one of them and have a heart attack THEN if he survives there will be Ye Olde Hangover to worry about.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Don't worry, Sorae will have some hangover-killers ready. |D

Gimmie- maybe we should work out this scheme over PM before cluttering the OOC with spam.

On another note, I'll make a post aujord'hui.

Years
@Kenneth - yeah PM or VM me then xD

@Cheryll - Are we still doing the necklace thing?

@Kenneth - yeah PM or VM me then xD

@Cheryll - Are we still doing the necklace thing?

Last edited:
Back