• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    gimmiepie: I'll be posting tomorrow I have a plan involving Janie stealing the necklace Allister gave Cheryll, care to be involved?

Years
  • @Genevieve - Sounds like a plan. The necklace isn't meant to work for Janie anyway, but either way he'd quite like t wreak some havoc I think.

Years
  • @Genevieve - Sounds like a plan. The necklace isn't meant to work for Janie anyway, but either way he'd quite like t wreak some havoc I think.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Save your second SU's somewhere guys. I will make a list for it on the first page.

It sounds like a good plan to make a summary of what happened with our characters since they entered the academy. So let's all make second SU's for our characters c: It'll be easier for everyone because we can read the SU's instead of asking.

Save your second SU's somewhere guys. I will make a list for it on the first page.

It sounds like a good plan to make a summary of what happened with our characters since they entered the academy. So let's all make second SU's for our characters c: It'll be easier for everyone because we can read the SU's instead of asking.

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I still don't know what to do with Lerion >.< I know he's gonna stop by to say hi to Yami and Luna since they can communicate now but after that...ah well, I'll think of something...eventually. Anyways here's my part 2! Everyone please rein in your disappointment at it's mediocrity.

Spoiler:

Pink(Of course, even if a character of hers wasn't involved she's the GM silly) Gimme, Gerbear, Genevieve, Lokie, Muerte, Siiadams, and Dusk. Pending your yays or nays on whether I've done your characters justice this is part 2 of Lerions SU.....WHY DID I DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR ALMOST 5 HOURS?!? Geeze I'm dumb.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Guys, if any of you happen to choose a new name, please be sure to tell me. From the way you guys write I should be able to find out but I can be pretty clueless sometimes.

I, myself, are thinking of a name change too but is dunno what would suit me best and I kinda started to get attached to my name here so I don't know if I'll change it yet.

Years
  • @Pink - You won't to worry about a name change from me any time soon.

@Seph - Sounds good. I figure Allister is still fairly neutral with Lerion, they could end up closer though now that he is more open to other people.

Years
  • @Pink - You won't to worry about a name change from me any time soon.

@Seph - Sounds good. I figure Allister is still fairly neutral with Lerion, they could end up closer though now that he is more open to other people.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Spoiler:

Gearas, Machomuu, Pink, gimmiepie, Lord Sephear I've mentioned you guys in this :)

Years
  • Sounds about right I think Genevieve :)

Looks like this section of the RP is going to be filled with all sorts of drama! I'm looking forward to it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I feel like keeping Ryuu asleep for a while.

Geras32- Yorick literally dislikes Luna for being herself xD Yorick dislikes her because she brings weapons to school, right? Luna's power is summoning those weapons. She can't can't bring those weapons to school.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • So, did I miss something while dealing with my personal turmoil? Why is everyone resubmitting character sheets in here?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Darn you, Geras!

... For being awesome.

I think Sagishi may end up running into Eva and/or Yuria, so expect what's probably my first ever joint post at some point. (If we can be on at the same time)

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Whoops, my evil plan succeeded my bad, lol.

@PinkSapphire: Yorick dislikes the fact that she waves her weapons around in broad daylight, or rather, that she trains with something entirely for killing people (he doesn't get that weapons like that can be used for other things or that not all fighting is for dominance or killing). Just because someone has something doesn't mean they have to use it. His reasoning isn't always the most conventional, though.

@Genevieve: Looks good! Loving the impact Luthas has been making. Janie needs to be punched in the face though.

@Sephy: Also looks good! That part about being a solitary hunter suits him well, considering how he was usually on his own in his forest.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Oh man mine was also very long, and I had a lot of writers block trying to do everyone justice...it took me like 5 hours but I couldn't bring myself to stop hehe...now I need to work on a post. I know your pain mah bruthah, I always try to ctrl+A then copy before posting but osmetiems I forget.

Back