• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Oh we haven't done anything yet, right now we're dynamite, soon we will be grenades, then bombs, and one day, we will be a nuclear wave of roleplaying excellence that will sweep across the land, forever changing everything, and the effects of our blossom into greatness shall be felt in the area for decades to come! Bwahahahahahaha! *Cough* ahem...hmmm where did that come from?

PS: The shipping, it's happening so fast in some places haha.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
If you are talking about Alicea and Nathan then that was one careless comment to a shy and awkward girl. :P And yes, poor Swift is going to have so much reading to do. X3

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
It's tiring to be cultured. Really!

I know I've said this before, but I am even more shocked at this point in time at the pace of the proceedings than I was previously. It's been like 1 hour maximum in-game, you guys! Show some decorum restraint respect for the fabric of spacetime!

... Okay I'm not sure where I'm going this actually. Troops, march on.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Tbh, not all that much has ~happened~ in my posts. Jamie barges into the room, hurts Ginny, Ginny slams him into the wall, they have a brief argument, and then Selena and Ginny for a walk and fawn over each other.

CIRRUS YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I am so jelly omg <3

Sephear

Years
All Will's done is sit in his room for a minute, essentially make a peace treaty with his roomie and proceed to have his socks knocked off in utter surprise at Ginny and Selena XD

@Nideous: Oh I understand, as I just stated nothing between Selena and Will either besides an agreement really, now Ginny and Selena, that's where things get saucy. If Will had time to brain he might be jealous but right now he's got a severe case of the dumb.

I'm impressed with everybody so far but yeah Cirrus is definitely good =D.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I quite enjoy reading his and your reactions to Ginny and Selena n_n makes it all worth it.

Sephear

Years
Haha, maybe Will's wit will give him a chance XD If you like what I've got so far, prepare for fun, I may not have the best grammar, but I have a wide vocabulary, a quick wit, quips for miles and I watch way too much tv and youtube! I shall conquer...something!

Cirrus

Years
;_; I'm not that good, I have a lot of stuff I need to work on, organicity and tempo being two of the most important, I think - I currently have an okay tempo, but true excellence is simultaneously maintaining a quick pace and allowing the appropriate savoring of flavor. (Plus there's the speed, I don't output enough words per unit time...) Thanks for the praise, though.

Yeah, if you put it that way, not a lot's happened, but a lot of things have been said! And some fairly hefty opinions have been formed (?). Hmm.

Cirrus

Years
Maybe it's just me, but it's a bit difficult for me to imagine getting so friendly with random people (even if they're schoolmates / classmates!) that I've never met in the short span of an hour. Maybe over a day or so, but an hour is a really short amount of time! It's only 3600 seconds. I know there've been a few conflicts between some people (/cough), but for the most part roommates are getting along fairly okay. And that's why I think the opinions formed by characters on other characters are pretty hefty.

OR, ALTERNATIVELY, you people are just really friendly. This is an equally likely possibility, and this (along with the one above) are my theories at the moment.

Sephear

Years
Well I definitely like to think of MYself as friendly, and besides that Will errs on the side of chivalry, and he didn't want somebody he had to live with to dislike him so...yeah.

Years
So Evan and Dom just exited their rooms. Would anybody like to interact with these two hot Scottish studs gentlemen?

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
I think I'll see what new developments there are when I wake up tomorrow, if Will's not already tied up in something I don't see why not, feel free to notice him if/when you guys leave your room. He's pretty much just slumped against the wall of the first floor of Valiant house laughing like a crazy moron right now ^_^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Well, Ginny has only met two people so far. One is her roommate which she got into a fight with and the other is a cute girl that she is having a first conversation with. It feels pretty natural to me at least! Teehee.

Hnnggg I wish I could fall back asleep.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
So, I'm taking that since nobody replied, nobody is really interested in interacting with Matthias for now :P Or the request just flew by so fast you didn't notice it. No worries! I can have him wander off somewhere and explore on his own. Will take me a few hours to get to writing the post, so if someone would like to interact with him, the option is still there!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
That's totally okay, I could tell from your posts ;P I'm sure we'll get a chance to RP together later on :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
By the looks of it, the first lesson period may have to starter sooner than I thought! You guys are committed xD so much going on! /phoneposting

Back