• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
  • Given that Riley's a recycled character and looking at the situations I've used him in, I know that he has to be at the very least bisexual, and in the worst case scenario, he just doesn't feel attraction to any gender, at all.

Also, yeah, bluey means redhead in Australian. I just took it only you left the room so far and Matthias was still getting ready.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • In here on my phone crying at the reading ill have to do to keep up. :p

And checking that this RP doesn't need some higher rating :') keep it relatively clean guys!

I promise I won't go beyond kissing, Swifty. :P

And what Seph said. We *don't* have to make the two girls form a relationship. I can also have Selena develop feelings for her male roommate if that's possible. But like...at the same time I'll just give her some time to think.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Hey hey I'm not making suggestions, I'm just saying the whole thing leaves room for lots of hilarious confusion, awkwardness and maybe the most psychotic part ever at some point, although I'm sure Will would have no complaints about shipping with a girl XD

All I know about Will's future for now is that for a short while he's going to be a little more awkward around Selena and he is going to drool over Ginny and not even be able to really talk to her so maybe he should just avoid Ginny for a bit haha.

We will see what the cards hold for our future, but I don't believe in the heart of the cards so I can never be king of games, and I'm fine with that =P

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Hahahah, poor Alicea is gonna get left behind in all these shipping debates :P Well, perhaps not, but that is the price she pays for being so shy and withdrawn. Loving this RP guys :D

Sephear

Years
  • Don't be so sure, with the ratio of guys to girls here the only way a girl will be single is if all the guys fall in love with each other (Too greek for my tastes personally) or if she doesn't want to be haha, besides don't you know? It's shy guys who have all the trouble, guys quite often find shy girls cute, shy guys on the other hand, everyone is either telling them there not man enough or "Just go for it bro" XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Guys, Ginny is bi too! She'll be playing a bit hard to get with the boys but don't think that she's off the market. Just don't expect to be exclusive, that's all I ask.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • There we go, EG! A connection has been established! Now we just gotta agree to head off together and grab Shep on the way and we're golden!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Hahahah, poor Alicea is gonna get left behind in all these shipping debates :P Well, perhaps not, but that is the price she pays for being so shy and withdrawn. Loving this RP guys :D

Alicea x Nathan. End of the matter. She's mine. Besides Alicea Steele is very good ;)
    Ginny and Selena are 2 bombs here at Gilded Halls. I'm not sure a M rating will be enough :P

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Marquis tips his hat to the various shippings. It will be fairly difficult for him to graft his way onto the branches of social standings. Needless to say his eremetic disposition makes him akin to someone of an unsociable personality, and when one considers that his only association with people are with virtual AIs, it can be understandable why.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Question! When will the first class be? I'm gonna be on a trip saturday and sunday... so I won't be able to post T.T

Extra: Me and blah are looking for some more people to group post with... more than one person would be cool xD so if anyone is with their roomate and want's to chill with two guys were available :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Pfft, Swifty has nothing to worry about. Ginny and Selena are experimenting and apparently hormonal.

Sephear

Years
  • I get it, sometimes girls just get hormonal with a W Excited, I know will has no complaints about seeing the first half of the girl love XD

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • I get it, sometimes girls just get hormonal with a W Excited, I know will has no complaints about seeing the first half of the girl love XD
    Oh, hey Seph. Riley and Matthias are about to go to the library. Bastian and I are currently writing a co-post, which is kinda getting to an "out of control" length at this stage.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • And i posted. Uhg, it's hard to type out how she sounds, cause of her thick accent. I hope you guys can hear in your mind what i am trying to go for. X3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    And i posted. Uhg, it's hard to type out how she sounds, cause of her thick accent. I hope you guys can hear in your mind what i am trying to go for. X3

That's why I just remind people that Ginny has a thick deep south accent (Alabama). I don't try to type like it though xD

Sephear

Years
  • How are you guys gonna do something super long and still pick me up O.o this should be interesting

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Oh, hey Seph. Riley and Kevin are about to go to the library. Bastian and I are currently writing a co-post, which is kinda getting to an "out of control" length at this stage.

Matthias* :P And yeah Seph, we're mentioning you in the post, and we're kinda hoping that you'll sort of just go "Oh, they looked like interesting people" and just get up and walk after them and... I dunno, ask to hang out or something.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Seph, when I'm done making out with Selena under the tree I'll tease the crap out of you, deal?

Back