• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do after school or work?

NiNGi

Banned
Years
  • LoL! Erm, I usually go home, eat, train and go on the computer.... usually, this is variable though :P *is amazed about how many threads Lance creates* xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If usually just get online for a while, eat, draw a bit, and thats about it...of course drawing and net take up a looooong amount of time for me.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Usually after school I go on PC (its a reflex for me XD), but other then that I'll go on my computer, or just eat and watch TV.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lately I've been getting home, checking e-mail/PC/deviantART, then blogging, and then making a snack and doing other things until my brother gets home. ^^; Today I watched TV so something could download faster.

Normally (ie: when my mom is here x_X), I get home and wait for her to go pick up my brother so I can get on the computer. =\ I'll usually DDR or something while I wait. XP

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Firstly, I walk the dog for about half an hour or so... then I watch cartoons (but especially Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It pwns all others), then I go on the Internet whilst watching "Richard and Judy". I stay on the internet whilst watching soaps until about 8:00, when I'll do some homework. After I've finished, I'll go back on the internet whilst watching TV until my parents kick me off and send me to bed XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    After school I eat a snack, do some homework, go online, play with the dog, finish homework, eat dinner, practice either my clarinet piano or guitar, go online, watch tv, then bed.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I just mainly go to pokemon community.Seriously everyday.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    O.O, i usually go home or to friends house. Then go home if not already there play GC fir a while, go to PC, and run on treadmill unless its not winter (sp?) but thats after i get home from school.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    After school(keep in mind I'm homeschooled) I eat lunch,then get on the computer,after that,I play GameCube(I play for about an hour) then go practice my violin,after that-get back on the computer,then watch T.V.,eat dinner,after that I do any thing. :D

The One And Only: :dead: Raven :dead:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, it kind of depends for me. Since I'm homeschooled I finish my school work much faster than kids in public school, and I have a lot of free time left over. My mom tends to take advantage of that, though, so I'm normally stuck doing chores and stuff like that, lol. But when I do have time to do whatever I like, I'll usually spend a little time online, (in the afternoons when most of my friends are on) draw, watch a movie or do something with my family, go outside, do random stuff in my room, go to town to shop or whatever, etc. Just normal stuff! ^_^;

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I don't know what you guys are talking about.. when I get home from school I take a NAP =_= to make up for aaaaall the sleep that I missed before school even started. gotta catch up on sleep so I can pull yet another all-nighter. it's a vicious cycle. ~_~

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i go online, and then sleep XD after dinner i do homework and then sleep XP

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I go home, do homework, ushuly get online for a while, then watch TV or got to a friends house. Sometimes I go and babysit my neices. meh...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I get done everything I need to, and make sure I've eaten lunch. That way I can be online when Sawah wakes up. <3 Then the rest of my day depends on if she's working or not. I often get compelled to get on MSN even when I have other things to do. @_@; It's evil.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    After school I normally go to a friends, come home and play video games/go online, or go out side and get into trouble. But right now Im in basketball for school so that comsumes my afternoons (weekdays) till about 5 or 6 =/. Fun sport though next to wrestling.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    -First go online to check homework.
    -Resist the urge to go to PC and write homework.
    -After writing homework, go online to PC, Xanga, other places, etc.
    -Take a shower.
    -Play video games.
    -Sleep. xD

Back