• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do after school or work?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Allrighty, I'll go ahead and do mine with more explanation.
    -Do some random art I feel like Drawing
    -Working on Manga layout and set up
    -Eat Lunch
    -Go to PC
    -Eat Dinner
    -Go to bed
    -Be outside, walking or something like that

Now mind...all this stuff can be going on at the same time XD

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Now that I'm free from potting plants, I walk home from school and do absolutley nothing for a little while! It's really a great feeling. Then I either watch a little tv or come online or something. Then if I have dance I'll go there and then do homework. Then I stay online until around midnight, and I go to sleep. Yep, that's basically how my day goes...

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Well, I get home, put on my Meteora CD, put it as loud as it can go, and start cleaning with FAINT playing.
    Then I fix some food, and get to the computer. I either watch a movie, talk online, post on PC, write in my xanga, or play games.
    YAY SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I almozt alwayz have a student council thing to go to after zchool, either that or zportz. Alot of timez I'll go home with a friend for a while zince alot of them drive home. When I do get home I go on MSN and eat a little. After talking to people a little, I go and do whatever excerzize I can, depending on what the weather'z doing (rain I excercize indoor ect.). After that I'll do differant thingz depending on what day it iz. I tend to go out with friendz on weekendz alot, but on zchool nightz I uzually go on MSN/PC/xanga for a while =3

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Well I go to the turlet, get out, turn on my computer, check my e-mail and then watch TV.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I don't have much homework... whee for holidays!!!

-Go home
    -A quick snack, drawing
    -Fight over computer with my brother [next year I get my own - yes! Excellent!]
    -Win the fight or wait for my brother
    -Persuade or bribe my brother to get off early or blackmail him to let me stay on longer; go outside if lose
    -Go on PC with Walkman
    -Get off
    -Eat dinner
    -Back to PC

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Now that I'm free from potting plants, I walk home from school and do absolutley nothing for a little while! It's really a great feeling. Then I either watch a little tv or come online or something. Then if I have dance I'll go there and then do homework. Then I stay online until around midnight, and I go to sleep. Yep, that's basically how my day goes...
    I remember you discussing all your planting, oh yeah.

I was too little when I left school to ever take part in any extracurricular activities anyways. But given how my parents would always promptly pick me up, I doubt that they would have, anyways. Or even let me go to high school. Which…actually, was probably a really good thing for me.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I stay after and hang out with my friends together. Or just go to the beach and sirf with my best friends.

Back