• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Team Johto League Showdown

004.gif
Pokemon Johto League Showdown
004.gif

025.gif
Introduction -
007.gif

Hello Everyone. I am Ganeshwar. I actually joined PC to download rom hacks and I eventually got the idea to make a rom hack myself. This is my first hack called "Pokemon Johto League Showdown". I was watching anime since my childhood and now I want to be it a Gamebased on Johto,And so I decided to make this hack. Its about Ash and his great adventure to Johto with his best friend Pokemon Pikachu. You will get a chance to feel the atmosphere of Johto and you can also feel the hardness of Ash by playing this game.I want people to join this team so that we can make the best hack ever. I want people to enjoy playing this hack and this hack becomes a very enjoyable hack. This hack will have new effects and some very adventures events at most places. As you know only 2 or 4 members couldn't make a hack its not a kids game so i request you to join and i left the choice to you if you like to join please post here. Some of our member doing a lot of hard work and we need some more member i know if some amazing Pokefan like you guys will join us our hack will be just great. Hacking is just fun and I want this fun to be created into a big achievement. I am good at basic of scripting and some simple mapping.

006.gif
Correct Project
003.gif

001.gif
Story:
001.gif

You all must have seen pokemon anime.Its wonderful and exciting episodes.You should remember that when returned back from Orange league Ash was given task to go to johto and find out the mystery of G.S ball.So Prof.Oak sent him out to Johto along with Misty and Brock.With all the chilling and new and fun adventure Ash is back. Get set ready to becoming and feeling the Happiness passion, the hardwork and all the thing he had done be ReadyThis hack involves all story of Ash in adventurous region of Johto.

158.gif
Features:
152.gif

Some new geographical changes in Routes and Towns even hidden one's
All pokemons catchable that Ash caught or even new one's
A old Story in new format
New Sprites on Ash,Misty and Brock
New Scripts
New Maps
New Tiles
Day and Night System
Playable male character only
Team Rocket stronger and better
All 386 pokes catchable after beating 8 gyms
You can now go to Kanto region too

155.gif
Help Wanted:
155.gif

[supporter]Tile Editor/Inserter
Music Editor/Inserter
Title Screen Editor
ASM Hacker
OW Spriter
Scripter
Mapper
DNS adder[/supporter]

Any other suggestions will be appreciated

Team Members:

IndianCharizard - Scripting and our captain with little publishing

Ganeshwar - Mapping And helping in Publishing

Rhytham - Mapping, Banner, half scripting

Banz - Scripting and a great support

Sagittarius- Main scripting and a little help in publishing

Snorlex44- Banner

Epic - For teaching scripting and helping

Jésrøñ bans - For spriting

Passin - As title screen editor

PokeBunny - As tileset inseter

L96 - As co-mapper and idea giver

Application Form:

Name:
Skills:
Applying As:
Proof:

387.gif
I think that every one will be happy with my hack.
390.gif

Please contact me or any of us if anyone has any suggestion or problem.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Everything is well written. Just change the title as its time for ash ketchum's johto adventures or something like this.

And u missed jesron bans bro quick add him he is also a part of our team.

Last edited:
Years
Yo nubs wassssup I'm an absolute legend at just about everything there is. Ask me to make a map, and I'll make the most amazing map you'll ever witness. Ask for a title screen, and you'll get the best title screen in the world. Although, since I am currently working on numerous AAA games (can't really talk about them because they aren't released yet) I might only have time to make a map and a wee bit of scripting.

Proof of work- Classified
Other low level projects - lead designer of Pokemon blazing gold.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey thanks for posting and hey don't misunderstand i am a old member of this hack anyway welcome to team and can you make a Title screen ? and scripting will help us a lot and me and one member can easily complete map but if you want we can give that to you just say can you make a title screen and re script some Sprites ?

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
L96 thanks for joining and like Ganeshwar said you will join us and do the mapping together with Me and with Ganeshwar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back