• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Years
Avaith climbs out of the water and shakes himself dry before hitting solid earth. Shadoan sighs as he climbs out as well and makes his way for his things and dresses into something for him to sleep in. As Irek kept the fire going, Jev sat beside him and started eating his share of berries he took from Shadoan's bag. Irek glances at him while eating. "You really shouldn't push your team mates like that." "I can't help it. Avaith reminds me of Shadoan, I can't simply talk like you do. If I did, I would at least help him with his love troubles." Irek gives a blank look before smiling. "But all this pushing is just going to pull it apart. Both sides need at least some interest in one another, if you know side A, then what about side B?" "Since when were you an expert on this sort of thing?" Irek's smile turns to a frown. "I use to have someone before I became...well, this. My increase in intelligence was nothing more but a sign of power and just scares them all away." Jev stopped eating as he looked at Irek who was gazing into the fire with a lonely sad face. "Is it worth it working for the league?" "Well, they feed me, shelter me, give me money, its better than living out here where the next day could be the last day of your life, but I miss the old days." Jev looks back into the fire and gazes as the flame glows gold and red. "Maybe she-." "She didn't ascend like I did, the first signs of ascension is a rapid fever followed by a pigment change in your body and that only happens to pokemon who live in Lethia since they day they were born. Even then, the chances of it happening are 7.4%."
Jev sighs as he rubs Irek's back ""I feel for you."

Avaith was given several Oran berries as he trodded off to the edge of the campsite and laid beside a tree to eat. Watching Mello from a distance as he chewed and gnawed into each berry, with a little heart ache and a little depression, he finishes to watch the group. Shadoan finishes changing and pulls out a few cups of some instant, using some bottled water, a metal drinking cup and Irek's fire, he began cooking his meal as Light and Stella climb out and walk their way towards him. Shadoan reaches into his bag and pulls out 2 cups and sets them on the ground, filling them with poke'berries and blocks for Stella and Light as Ulla flew over and perched herself on Shadoan's head. Shadoan feeding her a couple berries as he watched his Ramen cook.​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 8: New Friends

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Mello tilted her head. What is that supposed to mean...? She stared confusedly at Echo. What are you getting at, Echo?

Kiba nodded climbed out as well, shaking grass off of his kimono, putting it back on and rewrapping it around his waist. "I'm going to go train, I suppose. You guys can use the berries in my bag if you want, I don't mind." He walked off toward the tree near the silver roots, and began stretching. He was far enough that he was only seen as a silhouette by the others. He began by stretching out his muscles, his bones popping in the process.

Flare noticed Charlie eating, and decided now was as good a time as ever. Look Charlie. I don't want to have to clarify. I'm giving you this. It's not to gloat, or to reward your loss, or any reason other than being kind. Okay? So please just take it. He lowered his head and placed the metal spoon at Charlie's foot, bowing at the same time. he looked at Charlie quietly. If you really want to become that much stronger, I can help you train. It's better than having innocents beaten in the wild for no reason whatsoever. He padded off toward Alpha. That's about as kind of an offer as I can make, he thought silently.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Charlie was forced to listen to the mutt talk. Talk about how he didn't mean any harm toward Charlie and how he was just being friendly. Charlie looked down at the spoon and strongly considered throwing it away, but Jack would see. That would be bad. He looked at the spoon and considered what Flare had said. The mutt was strong, Charlie had to acknowledge that, but could he really teach him to be powerful? Charlie's mind suddenly reeled with possibilities. He could trick that mutt, have him show off all of his secrets and use them against him! He would use it all to strike him down and then Charlie wouldn't have to listen to him anymore! He had to make this look sincere. Charlie picked up the spoon and walked over to the mutt. It took a moment for Charlie to remember his name, "Flare, you are right. I shouldn't have acted that way to you, to any of you. I was a prick and I deserved everything you threw at me. But, I want to change now. You were willing to give me a second chance, something I probably would never do for you."

Charlie forced himself to sound regretful and embarrassed at the same time. "I-I'm truly sorry. I didn't know what came over me. I have had a rough past, but I want to make up for it now." And now for the finale, Charlie bowed his head in shame waiting for Flare's response.

The others stopped eating and Bravo started coughing due to her eating and taking in a surprised gasp at the same time. Alpha even looked up, genuinely confused by Charlie's actions.

Echo looked at Mello and her blush deepened. "What.. What I'm trying to say is I think... I think..." She suddenly pecked Mello lightly on the lips, "I think I love you."

If Charlie's actions had turned heads Echo's caused them to spin. Alpha dropped his plate, Foxtrot just stared open mouthed, Bravo's coughing fit just worsened due to her taking in another gasp and causing the food to go deeper down the wrong tunnel, and even Charlie arched an eyebrow.

Jack dropped his pack in shock. Delta stared and just grinned, "That was hot!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Flare squinted at Charlie. It was a cold stare, analyzing Charlie's facial expression entirely. This literally went on for about 45 seconds, and he just shook his head. Pffft. Please. I've seen enough acting from Mello to know when it's sincere, and when it's make-believe. That's just plain disrespectful. He shook his head. He turned and padded away from Charlie, stopping a moment for one last line. Charlie, it's not your fault.

Mello blushed widely from embarrassment. I-I... She felt tongue-tied. Why did that happen?? She closed her eyes tightly, and waited for her thoughts to clear. E-Echo... Look... I... Really like you as a friend but... I-I don't like girls... In that way... I-I hope we can still be friends..... She was pink with blush, her mind blown by something so unexpected.

Years
Avaith sighs as he looks down at his berries and back up between Mello and Echo. He picks up his share and nudges at Jev walking by the fire "Lets spar now and get it over with." Aviath dropped what remained of his Oran berries as the Jev got up and followed on. Irek raised an eyebrow taking notice to Avaith and Jev's departure and tails them while the group keeps their eyes on Mello and Echo.

At a section of trees near the spring, Jev drew a line and stood ready to fight. "Same rules, no power, just strength." Avaith sighs and stood ready as the two pokemon charged at each other. Trading a head butt for blow. A punch for a horn attack, the two pokemon fight in an impressive display. At a point, the two pokemon were holding each other at bay, fist to fist as Avaith's head glued to Jev's. Irek began eating the rest of his berries watching the two spar. "This is better than the drama back at camp." Jev rapidly threw punches as Avaith ducked and dodged until he landed a blow onto his crown to knock him back. "Come on, your better than this. You beat plenty of times, why not now? Is it because of her? You Jealous?" "SHUT....UUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!! I'M NOT JEALOUS!!" His head and hips are set aflame as he charges head-on as Jev elbows him over his head put his flames out and prepares to fight further.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Echo immediately blushed, "You-You're not... but you gave the same signs like Mara..." Echo's blush deepened as she noticed the others having their eyes on her. She groaned and quickly sank under the water, covering her face with her claws.

Bravo finally coughed up her food and once she got her breath got a big grin on her face, "Oh, that was too rich to miss! Did you see that look on Mello's face! Priceless!" Delta began to laugh earnestly, "Reminds me of all those times Echo has looked at you Bravo." Bravo did a double take, "Say what now Delta?"

The Gastly gave a big grin, "You know those times you were battling or eating or doing other things and Mello would just look at you and when you looked over she would quickly look away..."

Bravo sputtered, "Whoa, wait a minute! You saw her checking me out and didn't say anything!?" Delta just smiled and Bravo groaned, "Well, great, someone has a crush on me! Still," she looked herself over, "I do have a good looking body..."

Alpha walked up to Flare, "How did you know he was lying? I've lived with the guy for some years and even I couldn't see through that!"

Charlie just stared at Flare and quickly turned around and walked away. He got back to his rock and forced himself to undergo his deep breathing exercises in a desperate attempt to force down his anger. He had it going good! How could that blasted mutt see through him so well? Well, it didn't matter, he wan't even going to go near the createn again. Eventually Jack would part with those others and then the natural balance would come back again. He just needed to wait it out.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Flare glanced at Alpha. I have seen many acts like that, and I 'll admit, his was pretty well-done, but I can tell. It's kind of complicated... When you've seen it that much, you'll just know. By the way, I did my part. Everyone else needs to go be nice to Charlie too.

Kiba is off in the distance, his silhouette forming many stances, moving swiftly but also gracefully, from attack, to stance, to attack, to stance again.

Mello was flustered in embarrassment. God, I hope they don't make fun of me for that... She shook her head and pulled Echo out from underwater. I'm sorry... I'm not like that... I still want to be your friend... Maybe even best friend... But... I like boys... To be honest I was considering looking but I wouldn't know where to start... She glanced at the sky. Night was approaching somewhat quickly. I wonder what Aviath meant by 'not jealous'... What could he be jealous about? Being weaker than Jev? I can't think straight right now...

Years
Avaith's ears perk to Mello's words I like boys "Say what?" Jev knocks him over from his brief distraction, holding him down for the count of 10 and cheers. "WHOO-HOO!!!!! Well, I have closure, deals a deal, I won't tell anyone." Jev walks away from Avaith as he gathers Avaith's leftover share of Oran berries and eats them. "... Well, there goes my lunch." He sits up and rests back against a tree near some silver root as it's petals shimmer in the moon light. Taking a deep sigh, he closed his eyes to rest a bit before deciding to rejoin the group. Irek came out and up to Avaith, feeding him an Oran berry before sitting beside him and chuckling. "Luck dog, you have hope yet." "Whats that suppose to mean?"

Jev had a big stupid grin on his face as he danced around cheering "WHOO HOOO! Score is 2 to 53, 2 to 53!" Stella giggles and smiles. "Yea, Avaith 53, you 2." Jev paused and looked in Stella's general direction. "Shut up...." Shadoan's Ramen finishes as eat starts slurping away the noodles while glancing at Echo and Mello. "What exactly just happened? I was busy watching my food....." Ulla pecks Shadoans head as it ate its last berry before sleeping. "OW!..... ok, I should have paid more attention..."​

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Echo lowered her head, "Oh... okay." All she wanted to do right now was lie in the dirt. She had just embarrassed Mello and herself right in front of everyone. "I-I'm sorry. I just thought..."

Alpha nodded and looked over at Bravo, "Hey, your turn."

Bravo quickly began to dig into the food she hadn't eaten yet, "Sorry, busy here, you know, eating." She said between mouthfuls. Alpha rolled his eyes and pushed the food away. The Banette swallowed and sighed. She slowly walked over to Charlie and gulped, "Um-hey there. Just wanted to say-"

"That you wanted your neck broken?"

"-that I was just leaving!"

Bravo raced back. Alpha frowned at her. "What? I went over, said hi, he threatened to kill me, and I came back. Good deed done." She went back to eating as Alpha shook his head.

Jack got out his sleeping back and rolled it out and lay on it, "The stars sure are beautiful tonight. No lights out here to block them out."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Mello hugged Echo, holding her close. It's okay Echo... You didn't know... I didn't even know... I just hope we can still be friends... She climbed out of the springs, shaking the water off of her body, but stopping to say one more thing to Echo. Honestly, I see you as the sister I never had... She shivered a bit from the cold, walking over to the silver root tree, and climbing up into one of its branches. She was shivering quietly, because not only was it night time, she had also just climbed out of hot water. Brrr... She shook quietly, and looked up at the stars in the sky.

Flare sighed. Obviously Bravo is too scared to do anything... Alpha, I think you should go. Maybe your psychic type might ease the kindness a bit. Probably not, but it's still possible. He'll probably listen to you more than most of us.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Echo smiled weakly but still felt very embarrassed at her actions. She just sat in the water and looked down. She heard some footsteps behind her and Foxtrot slipped into the water, "Hey there. You didn't know any better, and Mello didn't know either. It wasn't anyone's fault." She turned away and he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Everyone makes mistakes and this was just a little mistake. Tomorrow everyone will have forgotten about it." Echo smiled weakly, "Thanks." Foxtrot got out and walked back to finish eating.

Alpha took a deep breath and made his way over to Charlie. The Kadabra was deep in a meditative state so Alpha just began talking, "Hey there Charlie! We all heard what Jack is going to do and all, so I was wondering if you would like to know what you are doing wrong. I know you can be a stubborn person but I think it would really help you if you could just curve your behavior a bit. Don't try to kill others, but aim for maiming them instead. Don't immediately lash out at someone but wait for a few minutes and give a smaller lashing. Small steps first!"

Charlie squeezed his eyes tight, "Just leave Alpha."

Alpha sat down, "Nope, I'm not leaving you buddy."

Jack looked at his watch, "It's getting pretty late..." He looked at his pokemon, "Hey guys, tonight do y'all want to stay out of the balls?" The collective cheer was definite yes. "Alright, then. Just make sure to get some rest though."

Jack looked at the others, "What a day. I meet a green pikachu who can talk, I find out one of my pokemon is gay, and one of my pokemon goes on a psychotic rampage. I know there's a saying that you learn something new everyday but this is really pushing it."

Years
Avaith looks up into the trees to relax as he spots above, sweet Mello shivering uncontrollably. He sighs as he her calls out from down below. "If your cold, I can provide you a little warmth." He got out a small ways from the tree and lit the fire on his head as a small beacon. Looking up into the sky as she eclipsed the serene moonlight. Taking a deep breathe and holding it in, wondering how she would respond.

Shadoan finishes his ramen and looks back at Jack and smiles as he rests in his sleeping bag for the evening. "Well, Echo could be bi." He said, chuckling. "But I do agree, its been a hectic day. This whole region is full of surprises." Irek returned to the group grinning as he crawls ontop of Shadoan and curls up to sleep. "Yeah, well you boys have just seen the surface of what Lethia offers, things are going to be more chaotic as time passes and more dangerous as fall enters in. I hope you all are ready for what comes next." Shadoan smiles as he looks out into the distance where Kiba was still training, Shadoan decides to stay up and wait for him to return. "Hey Irek... Is there any faster way to earn badge parts?" Irek opened one eye looking at Shadoan before answering. "Theres the weekly war tower in the desert region, 5 day hike on foot. Lot of trainers, pokemon thieves and organization types battle there. The tower is nothing more but an abandoned ruin when the human residents here tried to expand by placing another town on Lethia. The weather conditions got the best of them, so that tower was left behind as an abandoned relic. Division 8 guards the tower and allows trainers in every Thursday, when the day ends, they flush them out until the next week."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Mello looked down to see Aviath, trying to use his fire to keep her warm. She felt a faint blush, possibly too dark outside to notice, but she shook it off. I didn't realize anyone cared enough about me to do something like that... She shook her head at him. You look a bit ridiculous down there... You can come up here if you want... I'm just watching the stars... And thinking about things... She scooted over on the branch, to give Aviath space if he decided to come up.

Flare followed Alpha up to Charlie and sat nearby. Charlie, we're not blaming you. We know it isn't your fault you're like this... And if it's any compensation, I lost both of my parents too... When I was very young. He closed his eyes, sighing. That was before Kibasan started adventuring... He doesn't know about it... So far, only Mello, Alpha, Foxtrot, and now you know this. I just thought it might help.

Kiba continued to train. From the distance, his silhouette looked astounding: Backflips, spinning in the air, low sweeps... Just about every move you might see in an action or fighting movie.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis

Charlie listened silently to Flare and then he spoke, "Let me ask you a question Flare. Do you remember their deaths? Can you recall all the details of their deaths? I can't recall that day that changed me into this. I only remember the fire, the screams, the Arcanine that ripped out my mother's throat!" His voiced turned to a snarl as he remembered that image, "Or perhaps you remember the blood that splattered against your body and the Gengar that grabbed your head and pushed it into your mother's blood, all the while insulting her corpse. That is all I remember. Guess what, if I evolve into an Alakazam, I'll remember EVERY SINGLE DETAIL OF THAT NIGHT! I CAN'T EVOLVE BECAUSE IF I DO I WILL REMEMBER EACH AND EVERY DETAIL OF MY LIFE AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO FORGET AGAIN!" A few tears began to steak down Charlie's eyes, "THEY TOOK AWAY MY ONLY CHILDHOOD DREAM TO BECOME A STRONG ALAKAZAM JUST LIKE MY FATHER! YOU'RE EVOLVED INTO YOUR FINAL FORM WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE. I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT EVOLVING! NOW I'M AT THE POINT THAT I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN EVOLVE!"

Charlie paused suddenly, "How do you even know about that..." Understanding suddenly filled Charlie's head as he slowly turned to look at Alpha. The Hypno turned near white as the two just stared at each other, Charlie's eyes filled with anger and Alpha's filled with fear. For a good minute they stared before Charlie looked back at Flare, "So, now you know. Well guess what, tell the entire world won't you? Tell them all that Charlie was mauled by every other type in the entire world! Go ahead, just make my life a living hell." He got back into his meditative stance and remained silent.

The others save Foxtrot gathered around Alpha. Bravo raised an eyebrow, "Spill the beans Alpha. Apparently something's going on with Charlie and even Flare knows. Why weren't we invited?"

Alpha paled, "Um, well, you see..."

Foxtrot walked up, "Because it's not for you all to know. Leave Alpha alone. It's his burden not yours."

Bravo opened her mouth but Foxtrot held up a hand, "Shut it Bravo. Just get back to your business everyone."

The pokemon dispersed and Alpha smiled, "Thanks for that Fox."

"No prob Alpha."

Jack sighed as he got out Charlie's pokeball again, "If he yells one more time it's back into the ball." he muttered.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
New Friends

Flare growled slightly, but it was followed by silence. Look at me Charlie. Flare had padded closer, and now Charlie and Flare were almost nose to nose. Flare was piercing him with a fiery gaze, one that could burn right through your skin and into your soul. I did watch them die. Have you ever heard of Team Rocket? One of their more sinister lackeys had found our den in the forest. I watched as my father fended him off. He didn't even use a pokemon. Flare shuddered in the middle of his story. He used... A gun. A small hand gun. He blew a clean hole through my father, killing him right in front of me. My mother curled her own body around me. She died trying to protect me. She stopped a bullet from entering my head, at the cost of her own life. He went through the cave that was our den, looking for something. When he found it, he decided to also take me as a prize.

He snarled, growling at Charlie as well as his own story. I watched my parents die, because of me!! It was my fault! I had found a gem in the forest one day, and that's what he was after! If I had left it there, they'd still be alive right now!! Flare looked upset and furious at the same time. Tears formed in his eyes, but stayed there. You want to talk to me about pain?? I was to blame for the death of my own parents!! And I had to pay for it too. Team Rocket abused me, training me relentlessly, giving me only a small piece of bread every few days, and then beating me mercilessly if they weren't satisfied!! And on top of that, my evolution was forced. Don't you dare put yourself above me and tell me I don't understand. You know Kiba lived in Kanto, right? Not now. We live in Sinnoh. He knows how I act when I see members of Team Rocket. He knows if it keeps happening, they'll put me down. Dead. He turned, furious and depressed, away from Charlie. His last words were a deep, dark muttering. Be careful who you talk to about suffering. And count yourself lucky.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Charlie was stunned to say the least, "I-I..." Charlie didn't know what to say. All this time he had thought his childhood was rough, but Flare... Charlie let his head drop. He watched as Flare walked away and got back on his rock. He slowly closed his eyes and fell back into a meditative state. He didn't want to talk while he was already so emotionally unstable. He couldn't risk getting a strike already.

Jack yawned as he looked at his watch, "Well, I'm hitting the sack. Early bird gets the worm you know."

Alpha was laying on the ground and got into a comfortable position. Bravo, Delta, Echo, and Foxtrot moved together to get warm. Bravo smirked at Echo,"Hey, I heard from a little birdie that you think I'm hot."

Echo blushed and Bravo's smile grew wide, "Ah, don't worry about it now Echo! We'll talk about it in the morning." The pokemon all wished each other a good night as they lay near each other.

Charlie stayed on his rock and if one didn't know any better would see the sleeping Kadabra and mistake him for meditating.

Years
Avaith smiles a bit as he attempts to climb the tree, struggling bit by bit as he reaches the top branches and finally makes it up to Mello's branch. Huffing and puffing, he relaxes and smiles. He lights his head aflame to provide heat to Mello and watching the evening sky with her. "So, what are you thinking about?" He asked with a simple smile.

As Shadoan climbs into his sleeping bag as his friends slept, he drifted off into the night as their group awaited the morning dawn and another day of travels.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 9: Bonds

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Flare didn't look happy. How dare he... Maybe that story oughta make him think for once. He sighed, curling up to sleep, separated from everyone. He wasn't very successful though. He tossed and turned all night, finding very little sleep.

Kiba had finished training his body, and now it was time to let it rest. He simply sat, legs crossed, where he had been training. And that is how he slept.

Mello looked at Aviath, and smiled sweetly. Thanks for the warmth... Hm... I do consider you a friend, so I don't mind telling you... She stretched, almost losing her balance on the branch for a moment, but quickly regained it. She smiled quietly, watching the stars. I was thinking about, well, love... She blushed slightly from embarrassment, looking down a bit. I know, it's stupid, but... It's actually very important to me... I've always rejected many offers of mates... They only liked my beauty... They didn't care about who I was, or anything about me really... I guess I've just been... Waiting for the right one... She looked slightly to Aviath. Does that make sense...?

Years
Avaith smiles and looks out over the 3 boys below them. "It makes pleanty of sense. Shadoan has been looking for a human mate, though he's been having the same trouble as you." He chuckles a bit looking up into the starry sky before smiling a little. "I haven't been looking much though I want too. I've been helping him with his battles and his life... I mean, well he did find me when we were both children and just grew up like human brothers I guess... In a odd relationship." He paused to think and laugh a bit, looking back at what he and his trainer had been through. "I guess everyone is having trouble finding love."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 9: Bonds

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello nodded quietly. It's pretty hard... To be honest, I don't really know where to look... I guess... I... Hm... ... I'm not even sure what kind of guy I'm looking for... I guess... A boy who's very sincere, kind and caring, and not just to me. But at the same time, would do anything to protect me... Not that I need it... It's the thought that counts really... You know, someone who will be protective of me... Won't let any other boy have me... The thing is, if he was someone like that, he'd probably be too shy to ask... She grew quiet for a second, then suddenly shook her head. I'm sorry, I'm rambling... I shouldn't be boring you with my thoughts...

Back