• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack emerged back into the clearing and placed Charlie's pokeball back on his belt. He was going to have a long talk with him later tonight. Jack looked over at Echo and Mello and he smiled, "Well, looks like Echo finally made a friend."

Echo gulped as Mello once again said the word. "Y-yes... no. I've... been fooled a lot of times. It always hurts." Echo bit her lower lip, "Friends, family, it didn't matter. Just hearing you, I know you're different than most that I meet, but, I don't know. If I'm you friend... will you... talk to me more? I miss talking..."

Foxtrot just stared as Flare walked away. He thought for a bit and ran to catch up with Alpha. He made it the Hypno, "We need to tell Flare. He's intertwined now. He has a right to know."

Alpha had his back turned to Foxtrot, "I risked too much telling you Fox. I can't risk making Charlie even more violent. You've been able to keep it secret, but if too many know about it... If you have to tell him at least do it somewhere private. Charlie deserves that much privacy."

Foxtrot nodded and headed back to Jack. Shadoan looked ready to go, and so was Jack. He pushed the incident out of his mind and called out to Echo, "Hey Echo it's time to go!"

Echo looked at Mello, "Um... would you mind if we walked together?" She asked hesitantly.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 7: Love & War

黒心 キバ
Love & War

I would like to talk, and walk with you. This put a small smile on Mello's face. Maybe I can teach you some dances, or songs, or something... She released the hug, but stayed nearby, ready to walk alongside her when the group leaves.

Flare was unhappy. How dare anyone talk over me like that. Like anyone has the right to act so superior, like-- Flare growled. Like Charlie. No wonder that ghost set him off; just like the Kadabra. Flare's growling was stopped by Kiba's hand over his head. Kiba was petting him quietly, and Flare closed his eyes, trying to calm down.

Kiba was petting Flare over his head, watching the group. Mello and Echo were staying close. "It's good that they seem to be at peace..." He spoke partially to Jack, partially to himself. He decided, as usual, to allow them their right to roam freely. Flare seemed to stick close to him, so he just continued to brush the fur on the Arcanine's head. He held the egg in his other arm. "So, where is it we're headed?"

Years
As the group walked, Avaith looked out from behind Shadoan's legs and started to try and think. How to approach her... How do I approach her? I can't get near hermuch now... Can I or can I no- Jev is seen walking up beside Mello as the Heracross grins. "How are you ladies doing? Lovely day, wouldn't you both say?" Avaith was a bit dumbstruck as his temper grew. Sparks of fire flaming from his head.

Shadoan looked behind him at his best friend and sighed. "What has gotten into him... I need a translator..." He takes out his notebook to write a memo to himself.
Ask Earth and Sky Pokemon officer to talk to Avaith, need a translation!
Making their way to the mountain base, a trainer is resting with his pokemon and stops the group. "You there! Earth and Sky league, right? I challenge one of you for one badge component, one pokemon only, do you accept?!"

Trainer Jek
Badge.C: 5

~Onyx
Bide
Rock Throw
Dig
Screech

~Butterfree
Sleep Spore
Poison Powder
Silver Wind
Tackle

~Charmeleon
Ember
Slash
Cut
Flame Charge

The trainer calls on Onyx First.​

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Julia -- Dragon's Furnace​

Both Ice and Rocky just sort of shared this surprised glance when the Sneasel fled. Perhaps it was smart enough to know when to run, but neither of the two pokemon had really expected it. After several moments Rocky placed his hands on his sides expectantly, giving Ice a look as if to ask 'You don't really expect me to get down on my knees do you?'. Ice, seeing this, abruptly remembered what she was there for and skittered over to retrieve the stolen pokeballs. Retrieving the pokeballs Ice promptly turned and struck a pose, holding one of the balls out as if to let the pokemon inside out. Her expression was of prideful determination. Rocky just sort of raised his brow at this; he could tell Ice was imitating her trainer for laughs. Was he the only one who understood humans were squishy little marshmallows prone to getting squished by the lightest breeze and theirs was in a furnace? Furthermore, was he the only one that understood Julia would not be amused at their fooling around? Briefly wiping his brow Rocky turned and proceeded to head back out of the room, prompting Ice to quickly follow.

The two pokemon found Julia resting against a rocky surface. She looked kind of pale, relatively speaking. Ice nudged her trainer, eagerly handing her the pokeballs. Julia, whom had had her eyes closed up until then trying to calm herself, opened her eyes and immediately looked to Ice to find her pokemon had been retrieved. Smiling brightly if not a bit weakly she took the pokeballs and immediately released MacGyver the Haunter from his pokeball. The ghost pokemon promptly greeted Julia with a chuckle. One could only wonder why he was also nicknamed 'Chucklehead'. She returned the pokeball containing Entei to her possession, taking great care to make sure it was safe before freezing up.

Wait a moment. They hadn't brought back a photo album.

Julia supposed she hadn't asked them to, and it wasn't their fault. She had been so concerned with getting her pokemon back that she had momentarily let the primary reason she'd come to this place slip her mind. Pushing herself back to her feet she spoke up again.

"Alright... before we can leave... Ice... I want you to check where you found the pokeballs...and see if you can find a 'red, tattered photo album'."

As she said this she attempted to describe the shape of a binder or book with her hands. She really wanted to make sure her pokemon understood, what with their limited ability to understand English at times. She wanted to get out of this giant heat sink before she got fried. After a short bit of what looked like charades Ice saluted and skittered back into the room, moving back over to the nest and digging around. It didn't take her a great deal of time to come across what looked like what she was looking for. However she took a moment to keep digging, just out of curiosity. After several moments she pulled out a somewhat worn yellow scarf with what looked like a pair of red eyes in the center of it. It was a muscle band! Ice personally loved the touch of the eyes though, and so she immediately went to work putting the band on...around her neck. Grabbing the photo album she rushed back out to greet a tired looking Julia.

Julia reached down and accepted the photo album from Ice, making sure to stow it away with the rest of her stuff before she did anything else. That was her definition of safe anyway. She was aware of the band, but quite frankly the heat had put her in a not-so-great mood and she couldn't be bothered to care at the moment. She just wanted to get /out/! Perhaps she would comment later.

"Alright guys... Let's get out of here."

With no further delay she began to make her way back out of the cave, not really feeling up to running. She just hoped she got out of this place before she suffered a heat stroke.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

"How are you ladies doing? Lovely day, wouldn't you both say?" Echo heard Jev say. Her response was very similar to what she would do with Charlie. She clung to Mello and squeezed her eyes tight. When you only had one friend it was easier to watch your back than having multiple friends. More than one meant each could take turns stabbing your back, it just wasn't safe.

Foxtrot had already scampered onto Jack's shoulder. Alpha walked with a slouch as he thought about the recent events. He thought about Charlie's behavior and Foxtrot's speech. Looking up at Mello and Echo and he couldn't even feel the satisfaction of knowing that he had finally opened Echo up. It was a hollow victory to say the least. He had just made everything worse, first Charlie, then Foxtrot, and now Flare. Everyone was mad at someone else and it was all his fault. Maybe, maybe he wasn't cut out for leader.

"You there! Earth and Sky league, right? I challenge one of you for one badge component, one pokemon only, do you accept?!" Jack saw a trainer with a Butterfree, Onyx, and Charmeleon. It looked like the trainer had just stopped for a break with his pokemon. His Onyx was already up and looking ready for battle.

Jack looked at the others, "Any of you call dibs on this?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Love & War

Kiba shook his head. "I prefer not to battle unless I need to... However, I can referee the match, and I will heal any fainted or injured pokemon." He glanced at the boy, Jack, and Shadoan. "If that's alright with everyone else."

Flare was still stuck by Kiba. He had no intention of talking to anyone only to sift his thoughts. He was in a very bad mood, and that wasn't likely to fade soon.

Mello held Echo close, almost protectively; even though she knew the bug wouldn't hurt her, or probably anyone in this group, but it made Echo feel safer. That was the reasoning for the protective hug. What do you want, bug?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Echo wordlessly accepted Mello's hug. It felt nice and she just seemed to be so calm. Echo was wondering why Avaith was blushing so much, but maybe he was shy. Echo for the most part just stayed silent and averting her eyes from the two. It was so nice just being alone with Mello, why did these two have to barge in?

Jack looked at the trainer and grinned, "Well, I'll have a go. Echo, you ready?"

Echo looked up at Jack and nodded her head. She broke free of Mello's hug and ran up to stand in front of Jack. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her eyes flashed open showing only determination. She held her claws out in an intimidating manner as she eyed her opponent.

"Onyx start out with a rock throw!"

"Echo go ahead and use icy wind!"

Onyx threw a pile of rocks at Echo as she took in a deep breath and blew out snow and ice at the Onyx. Onyx cried out as he was hit with the ice and Echo was slammed by the rocks. The Onyx was partially covered in ice and looked like it was moving a little slower.

Echo had some cuts and bruises but she was still going strong. "Echo hit him with another icy wind."

"Onyx get underground with dig!" The Onyx moved, but due to the icy wind he was slower and ended up getting hit with the icy wind. The Onyx looked pained but still managed to disappear under the earth.

Jack looked around and Echo tensed up, ready to be hit by the attack. There was a rumbling sound and the Onyx slammed into Echo, showering rocks and dirt all over the place. "Echo, hold onto it and use icy wind again!"

Echo managed to hook her claws into some of the small cracks on Onyx's rocky body and blew a icy wind directly into her opponent's face. The Onyx roared out and shook around, trying to dislodge Echo. "Again Echo!" Echo released one more icy wind and that was all the Onyx could take. With a loud groan the rock-type slammed down onto the ground unconscious. Echo lept off the Onyx and landed on her feet.

The trainer recalled his defeated pokemon, "That was a good battle, here you go." Jack took the badge piece from the trainer and grinned, "Yeah it was, thanks."

Alpha was leaning against some rocks. "Everyone makes mistakes Alpha." Foxtrot walked over and leaned against the same rocks and crossed his arms, "Even though you are leader you will make mistakes, we all do. What you need to do now is learn from those mistakes and take them as warning signs. You may get in another situation like this one and then you will understand what to do and what not to do. Anyway I'll be talking with Flare later tonight. Judging by his stance he won't cooperate with me so you'll going to have to convince him to listen."

Alpha sighed, "Alright."

Foxtrot patted him on the shoulder, "Cheer up. It was bound to happen one day. Now you just have to work harder to make everything right again."

Jack took out a super potion and sprayed it over Echo. "There you go, all nice and healed." He patted the Sneasel on the head and she ran back to Mello, "Uh, sorry about that." she chuckled nervously.

Years
Jev chuckled. "Were going to be traveling together, I thought I may as well get to know everyone, and its Jev, not bug... Also, It may not look it, but the portable grill behind that young mans leg doesn't look like much but hes-." Avaith stomps over Jev's head with the flames bursting forth. "SHUT UP!" Jev chuckles as his face is planted on the ground when he notices where he is. His face blushes deep red. "Uh....Hi...I'm Avaith..." "The living grill." Avaith's faces blushes a shade of deeper red. "Excuse me." Avaith drags back Jev. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jev. starts laughing until he sits up. "We haven't sparred yet. Plus I introduced you."

Avaith paused a moment as Jev laughed. "Give it a moment to sink in." shadoan looks back as Jack anf smiles. "The floors all yours, Id like to see how you fight man."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Love & War

Mello was pretty much dumbfounded by everything happening. The annoying bug and the heater boy seemed to be tussling, and the Quilava's face was deeper red than his own flames. What the-- She was interrupted by Echo running off to fight. She turned back to the bickering bug and frantic fire. The Quilava had barely made an introduction, and Mello wasn't really sure what to do, or say. Echo had come back, and Mello replied to her, Don't worry, it's fine... She was really just surprised and confused right now. I'm Mello... I guess...

Kiba stared, quietly, and shrugged. "I guess not then... Oh well..." He wrapped one arm around Flare's neck, sort of a hug and hold. "Wherever we're going, we should hurry. We've been stalling far too long."

Years
Avaith paused to take notice to Mello as she introduced herself. "Ok... Uh, so you like to sing? That a h obby or something you like to-"" "-sigh- Any of you like to spar?" Avaith looked back at Jev a bit surprised. "WHAT?!" Jev sighs and puts Avaith's firey head out with his arm. "Nevermind, this was a mistake for me to even be here. I'll just be going." Jev leaves and returns to Shadoan's side. Leaving Avaith where he was. "...So, anything you want to talk about?" I'm doomed.

Shadoan takes notice to Avaith's behavior between Mello and him. "...Is he trying to talk to her? I don't remember him having any difficulty making friends..." Shadoan sighs and prepares to watch the fight. "We'll look for a hot spring in the mountains, that will cheer him up, it always does anyway."​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack nodded, "I'm good for that, everyone could use a little relaxation time."

Echo made sure to place herself behind Mello. Funny, she had been trying to avoid Mello, hardly knew her, and now she was now considering calling her a friend. It felt wrong and yet right to call her a friend. She was nice and she seemed to care for her. Maybe, Mello wouldn't harm her. In fact, all of them seemed nice. Even the trainers who traveled with Jack sometimes had nice pokemon. Was she wrong?

Alpha looked at Foxtrot, "Alright I made a mistake, but you also made one today with Flare so if I accept my mistake you need to accept yours as well."

Foxtrot nodded, "Yeah, I made a mistake." Alpha still stared at him, "What? I admitted that I made a judgement in error. What else are you expecting?"

" Apologize to Flare."

Foxtrot let out a nervous laugh, "I don't think so. Do you see him when he looks at me! He wants to imprison me in a soup can and tenderize me and then proceed to dine on my corpse!"

"Fox, you need to rectify your own mistake. Besides if you do a good job you won't need me to talk to him for you."

Foxtrot sighed, "Fine, but if I become deceased I will haunt you wherever you go!"

Foxtrot began a slow walk toward Flare, every so often looking back at the snickering Hypno. He stopped some distance from Flare, "Um, Flare? Excuse me for my presence but I have something to tell you."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Love & War

Kiba nodded solemnly. "A hot spring sounds very comfortable."

Mello turned to Echo for a moment. Don't worry, they won't hurt you, or me. more likely they'll hurt each other. Mello turned back, still staying in front of Echo. She wasn't going to force Echo to open up to others, but if Echo ever felt like it, it would be a good opportunity. I do enjoy singing, and dancing... Honestly, it felt pretty awkward just talking to him. Awkward and... Clunky. I'm wondering why you keep turning such a bright shade of red...

Flare noticed Foxtrot approaching, and gave him a hard glare, eyes squinting. What do you want? More cheap shots? I'd rather not talk to you. Who knows, maybe it's because of my parents. Flare, obviously, was a little more than upset.

Years
"What pokemon are you making your beginning move?" The trainer calls out, asking Jack. Shadoan cheers outloud for Jack, Light and Stella as well while Jev chants "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The group eagerly awaited for Jack's choice.

Avaith chuckles a bit and sighs. I guess she's never had any other pokemon hit on her. "Thats great... I cook...or at least help cook and fight... Some." Avaith glances over at Kiba as his red cheeks dissipate to their original color. "So, how far have you traveled together with your trainers?" He asked, trying to change the subject away from his apparent feelings. Jev pauses to look over at the two talking and chuckles a bit. "Ill at least get one of these two knuckleheads, whether human or pokemon... Or die lifting a Snorelax trying."​

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis
"I- I'm..." Echo quickly stopped talking and just hid behind Mello. She couldn't talk to Avaith, at least not yet. Once she was certain Mello was a friend then maybe she could.

Foxtrot flinched at Flare's tone of voice, "I wanted to say I'm sorry. I have no right to judge you before I even had a chance of finding out you're background. I know it was wrong of me to say those things to you, and I acknowledge that I was incorrect. I don't expect forgiveness, but I don't want the current situation with Charlie getting even more out of hand. There are many things about him that you don't know but Alpha and I do. I want you to have all the information before you even cause more pain for him. I know you don't want to do that to him but until you learn more about him I'm afraid you will unknowingly make him even more of a threat, and I don't want that, none of us do. Will you listen to me?"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Love & War

Mello shook her head. Kiba prefers that we don't think he's our trainer, and he doesn't think we're his pokemon. He likes to call us friends. Even though we can't really talk to each other, we can still be friends. He's never tried to hurt any of us. Actually he's helped us a lot. And in return, we try to help him.She looked slightly confused. Is he changing colors? She looked at Kiba, Flare, then back to Aviath. Flare and Kiba have been to four regions, I've only been to two...

Flare growled irritably. Look. I flat-out don't like you. But if there's a way to fix that arrogant Kadabra, I'm still going to help. Those innocent pokemon did not deserve that, and there is no excuse for a crime like that.

Years
Avaith smiled a bit "Well, you could make that three regions you've been too, Lethia is a new one. Same for me too." He chuckled a bit,feeling more relaxed now. "So....Have any favorite berry? Food? I like Oran berries, though they're hard for Shadoan to find, not a lot of people plant them in Jhoto." As Avaith kept trying to keep up the conversation, Ulla perched herself on Jev's horn. "What are you up too?" Jev looks up to spot a perched Ulla as he steps back and grins to get a better view of the fight. "Nothing, just rooting for Jack." Ulla took a deep breathe as she positions herself and takes flight. Scouting the road ahead for any danger that may come to their group.

Shadoan had his attention to Jack's battle as he cheered him on. "BURY THAT SNAKE!"​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Love & War

Hmm... My favorite berry...I like Lum and Sitrus. Probably more Sitrus I guess... But my favorite thing I've ever eaten... Would be a Casteliacone... But they only give them out in Unova, in the summer... She thought back to her Unova days. I loved Castelia... There was a small cafe there, and that's where a stranger taught me how to sing the Relic Song... We can get some oran berries for you... We collect almost every berry we find, and Kibasan has a full tub of them in his bag... I think Oran berries are kind of common here... Not Sitrus though... She tilted her head slightly at Aviath. Not to sound rude, but why are you talking to me now? Why not before? What made you decide to talk to me...? I don't want Echo to be scared...

Years
"Well... Actually, I don't know, guess I had a lot on my mind. Were out in the middle of a region with only one town, a portable center we have to pay for while on an island with... Well, all these events that have been happening." He smiles a bit, trying to look harmless. Well, what else is there left for me to even ask? He looked about to think of something else to talk about while he could. "So... You have any favorite song you like to sing? Or any songs humans play?" He asked, out of curiosity.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Foxtrot nodded his head, "I can deal with that. We need to talk privately. Follow me." Foxtrot led Flare away from the group and turned to him. He took in a deep breath and spoke in a lowered voice, "The way Charlie is... it's not his fault. Well, it is his fault, but it isn't also. It's hard to explain when you don't know. Long before Jack picked me up and before he picked up Charlie he only had Alpha and Bravo. Alpha told me this story since Bravo and Delta are liable to let it slip and Echo is... Echo. Jack had been traveling on his way to Lavender town when he came across a small encampment of trainers. Apparently there was a Kadabra in the forest that was causing mayhem for the other pokemon. He was attacking them left and right without any good reason. He wasn't guarding his food, he wasn't protecting any of his family, he just did it because he could. At least that's what everyone thought. It got so out of hand that the Lavender police were recruiting trainers to find him and bring him down.

Jack, of course, volunteered to help as well. He and Bravo scoured the forest with the other trainers but couldn't find the Kadabra. Two days passed and there were no incidents. The trainers were leaving and suddenly another incident. Jack was one of the few trainers that hadn't left and so they picked up the search again. It was during the search that Jack came across a young woman named Lin. She too was searching for the Kadabra, but for a different reason. She said the Kadabra was a survivor of a purge.
"

Foxtrot gulped, "Apparently there had been a small community of psychic pokemon living near Lavender town some years ago. They pretty much stayed out of the way of the other pokemon and just stayed to themselves. The ghost types didn't want any competition and some dark type pokemon had recently been migrating to live in the forest. The ghosts managed to spread rumors to the other pokemon about how the psychics were planning to take over the forest, to force the other pokemon to move out or be killed. As you can imagine the other pokemon didn't like this. The ghosts managed to make up an army of all the other types in the forest and just overran the psychic community. Grass type, fire types, poison types, you name it. All of them turned on the psychics with the dark types leading the charge.

It was thought that all the psychics had been killed and when the pokemon realized their mistake the ghosts already had moved to Pokemon Tower. Life just went on from there, the incident wasn't spoken of among the pokemon again. Lin theorized that the Kadabra was a survivor of this purge and was enacting revenge against the forest pokemon. Jack and Lin tracked some footprints to a cave and of course they went in. It took some time but they eventually found him, Charlie. Jack sent in Alpha since Lin told him that he would probably be more welcome to a psychic pokemon. He was. He actually held Alpha and cried. He thought Alpha was a survivor just like him. He hadn't seen another psychic before that day. They talked. Alpha found out that Charlie's father had managed to save him back when he was just and abra and teleported the both of them to these caves. With his dying breath he pretty much told Charlie to never trust another type.
"

Foxtrot looked in Flare's eyes, "Lin coaxed Jack into taking Charlie, letting him see the world and see that other types weren't murderers, that they weren't there to harm him. It didn't work and Charlie is as you see him now. He hates us. To him I'm a murderer, and so are you, and so is Bravo, and Delta. He tolerates us, but if we were alone with him and Jack wasn't there... I think I would rather be alone. He was alone for so long that the only thing that kept him going were thoughts of revenge. He had no one to tell him that was wrong, no one to hug him, no one to tell him that those pokemon were misguided. He survived simply because he wanted to have the chance to kill those that had killed his family and friends. You've seen it, the way he looks at you, I know you have. If you look closely at his eyes, just in the corner, you'll see the fear that he can never escape from. He has to cover up that fear with something, anything, so he covers it with rudeness and stubbornness.

Alpha came up with a theory a while back. The reason Charlie wants psychics to be the best is to have a reason why they were all killed. If he can come up with a reason other than 'those pokemon were tricked by ghosts' then the deaths will actually have weight behind them. If they were killed because psychics are more powerful and the pokemon of the forest were afraid of them, then the deaths have meaning. Don't tell anyone else this, only Alpha and I know. I don't know what Charlie will do if he finds out Alpha told me. Take that as you will.
"

Foxtrot walked back to Alpha, "It's done."

"I thought you were waiting for night?"

"I couldn't. It was either then or never."

Alpha frowned, "How will he take it?"

Foxtrot shrugged, "I don't know. I just don't know."

Echo finally cleared her throat and spoke, "I-I'm not sc-scared. I-I'm Ec-Echo. Ni-nice to m-m-meet yo-you." She stammered out.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Love & War

Mello smiled, and patted Echo's shoulder. See, that's a good start... I bet the rest of your team might like to actually meet you, Echo... When you feel ready of course. Mello gave Echo a happy smile, with closed eyes and a slight head tilt. She then turned back to Aviath. Favorite song? I'm afraid I couldn't pick just one... I like to sing however I feel. I don't even know how I learned half of the songs I know... They just... Come to me, I guess...

Flare blinked. A lot of information at once... Hm... He sat for a moment, sorting his thoughts and deciding things. I think I know how to fix this... He stood back up, stretching his paws until the bones popped. He shook foliage from his pelt, and began to pad back to everyone. He then turned and made his way to Alpha and Foxtrot. I have a plan, He said plainly. His eyes, however, burned with intensity, similar to the fight earlier. His expression was more than serious. I have a plan. It's so simple, and I know it will work. This one can't possibly backfire. But we're going to need more than just the three of us.

Kiba stretched out and looked down as the egg bumped again. "That's once more... Five different times this egg has shaken." He looked to Jack and Shadoan. "We're wasting daylight, we should move. Before those wild pokemon families, and possibly the odd pokemon patrolling, find us and decide we're doing something wrong."

Back