• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years

Haha, thanks xD Nice to see somebody actually follows my SUs! This is an entirely new kind of character for me, so I can only hope I'll be able to play him properly. :>

1312499618-screen_shot_2011-08-04_at_4.11.18_pm.png
VIKTOR SHALL NOT LOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!

And Vezirov is a random Russian surname I picked xD; I found it off a website which listed Russian surnames. No particular reason why I chose it though, it just sorta fit lol.

Ohh.. XD Sorry I didn't watch the "RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES!!!!" movie, though I would like to. And Vezirov... I thought you got it from somewhere too. lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I wanted to say that my exams are over and I'm fresh and lively again :3 though I might be a bit busy still. That's just how it usually is, having school, meetings, a bit of work, family, boyfriend, friends............ life :3

So, has the IC thread been sent in for approval yet?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Not yet.

@Everyone Since -DeepImpact- has the basic concept for his character down I'm going to send in the post for the RP Corner. I ask that once the thread is accepted to wait for -DeepImpact- to finish up his SU before we start. I just want to make sure that we're ready when everyone's good to go. Once I state what your first post should be about, then you eager buizels can start RPing, but not until then.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Not yet.

@Everyone Since -DeepImpact- has the basic concept for his character down I'm going to send in the post for the RP Corner. I ask that once the thread is accepted to wait for -DeepImpact- to finish up his SU before we start. I just want to make sure that we're ready when everyone's good to go. Once I state what your first post should be about, then you eager buizels can start RPing, but not until then.

Hey, I'm okay if you guys start before I finish my SU. My last final paper is on Wednesday (PARRRRRTAAAAAAAAAY) and before then, RPing time is a bit iffy. :/ And since the thread got accepted today, I suggest you guys start right away, I'll catch up eventually ;D

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Edit 1: @Everyone Sorry, forgot to say what your first post should be, lol. Okay, DI I can insert you in the story once you get your SU off. You guys are ready and roaring to start so here's your instructions.

Knights:
It is early morning for you so find and put on your armor and head out into the streets to the Chambers. Remember to follow the customs I've already set up in my post and get to the lobby. From there you can chat among yourselves or chat with a NPC Knight. It does take some time for Maverick to climb all of those accursed stairs so feel free to chat and get to know each other or talk about news. Grab a bite to eat as well, you'll need to have the energy later on. Just make sure to be on time, a good Knight is never late.

Mechanists:
Just like the Knights you're waking up but you can do so at any time so if you want to sleep in, do so. The meeting everyone's supposed to be at is high profile, but they don't seal shut the doors once it starts so you can slip in through the back as long as you don't distract everyone's attention. There's a ton of human and pokemon food so dig in! You can talk with each other or any NPCs around. You could try talking to Urta, although do note if she's not in the mood she'll round house kick you to the face because she can, or you could pester Damon.

Once everyone has assembled for both sides the meeting will begin and you all will learn what your objectives are. On the idea of the NPCs you'll be able to talk to, feel free to make someone up! You don't have to get extremely detailed.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, as co-GM I say NAY! It is not! Everyone can sign up for as loooooong as they want! (Or until Greiger tells you to GTFO) So go ahead and write yourself an SU and we'll have a look at it! ^^

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Alec Empire We're still open like Sir Bastian said so you can make a SU still.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Posted. Hopefully by later in the story, I'll really get the ball rolling gor my two characters.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Name: Luna Dyseris (Die-Sear-Riss)

Pokemon Species: Kirlia

Newborn or Entrenched Mechanists: Newborn

Job Title: Medic

Appearance: Luna is almost at the regular weight of a Kirlia coming in at 40.2 lbs and is slightly taller at 2'8". She wears light blue sash that goes around her waist and ties her "tutu" down. A huge bracelet with many of the three different pellets attached to it twirls up and down her arm as these are one of the only weapons she knows how to use. She does keep a small sack inside her sash to store some medicine and tools, but keeps most of it in a safe storage place somewhere near the Oak Enclave in case she needs to teleport there. Her horns are colored a slightly lavender color instead of the usual pink.

Personality: Luna was a bookworm and didn't talk to many people when she lived in Gredith. She had avoided talking to anyone inside Gredith except for when she needed to. She's very quiet in the cities, but she isn't scared at all. When she walks, she walks with her head held high and won't back down to anyone, except the knights. She responds with a quick hello to people who decide to talk to her and might even stop for a chat, but she won't have a real emotional conversation with anyone. Luna's very curious and just can't stand not knowing something so she uses her psychic powers to find out.

However, Luna only acts this way when she is in public where everyone can see. When she's with her friends (yes, she has friends), she puts on a completely different attitude. She jokes around a lot with her friends and pulls pranks on them.But she does not want to be a Knight. She thinks that they is a useless group of Pokemon who put on the act of justice, but don't really do anything that actually exemplifies justice. Her feelings towards the Knights are mixed with her curiosity dominating one side and animosity dominating the other.

Her curious nature was what led her to join the Mechanists. Although it's not as easy as her previous life, she still loves how she can use the technology at will and she doesn't have to hide or destroy what she makes. In her opinion, she'd say that living in the enclaves is the best thing that's ever happened to her since the books the Pokemon dropped. She's seen many older members of the Declarum Forces and they all seem at least a bit stressed to her. She's feeling a bit stressed herself which is mainly due to her ability to sense the feelings of other Pokemon. But she's acting the way she does with her friends in the D.F. She's made some friends in the couple months that she's been here and she's doing the most work she's ever done in her life, but she's always been a hard worker. This is work she wants to do anyways, and she's gotten pretty good at it, if she says so herself.

History: When Luna hatched, her parents would do as any parents would. They would feed her and cuddle her, but that wouldn't last. Luna was smart and, like many Psychic Pokemon, went to a special school for the Pokemon with higher I.Q. than others. However, when she went to this school, her father was killed for a reason still unknown. She developed a hatred of the Knights when this happened because the Knights were supposed to protect Pokemon, not let them die. Despite this, she still carried on and didn't say anything about the Knights because of her mother who convinced her to stay loyal. She said that accidents do happen and the Knights cannot protect everyone at once. Life went on pretty normally for Luna and she got her blue sash when she evolved. She made friends and became a star student.

She was happy with her life until the day her mother died. She had also died to unknown causes, or so the Knights said. Luna was heartbroken, but one of her friend's mother let her live with them. Although she had a place to call home now, she was still depressed by her mother's death. The hatred of the Knights had taken renewed strength in her heart and she decided that from then on, she wouldn't let the Knights control her. But her mother's words still lingered and she calmed down, but she still didn't talk to the Knights at all. It was the day that she moved in with her friend that she saw a Pokemon with a weird contraption snooping around the houses. Her curiosity got the better of her so she followed him. She lost sight of him after a while, but the man had dropped some books. Maybe he did it on purpose or maybe not, but Luna picked them up, took them home, and started to read them. They seemed to be in a different language, but after a couple weeks, Luna could read it almost as well as she could read her own language.

The books mentioned many different things which she assumed were stuff the Mechanics had. She was especially intrigued by the medicine section. Even with the limited supplies she had, she was able to make a couple of different kinds of medicine the book mentioned. But she had to hide them the moment she made them as they were illegal. After she had read all of the books, she became focused on leaving Gredith. However, she could never work up the will to go. That was until she got a vision of the future that the Knights would come in and capture her because they found out about her. So that day, she left Gredith saying she would move somewhere else, but she traveled to the Birch Enclave instead with all her books. There she has stayed for a couple months.

Despite the fact that Luna's only been at the enclaves for a couple of months, she knows the place like the back of her hand. She's made more friends to talk to and has been making much progress in her work as a medic. Every now and then, when she has some time, she'd go to the library to read some of the books. Luna finds them rich with information that she might need. She's not really interested in fighting as she doesn't wish to hurt anyone. What she wishes she could do is to just stay working in the background to help out, but she also wants to help out the Pokemon on the field. Just recently, she's started to make up some strategies for escaping if she's ever caught between a rock and a hard place. The only thing that bothers her a bit is when people test their weapons (Mainly Boom Sticks).

Moveset: Thunder Wave, Psychic, Heal Pulse, Teleport

Eighth Grader right here! Hopefully I did it right this time!

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@d4rka8isz Your appearance is good but I just have a few issues with your personality. Right now your personality only focuses on what Luna thinks about the Knights and how she felt when she lived in the cities. Since she moved the the enclaves I would like you to add how she feels about the enclaves and the technology they have. Just a paragraph will do.

You history has a cool concepts, having her find some books and her having a vision is a very creative concept. It is very plausible for her to learn to read as many of the books in the enclaves do have a translated section for those learning to read human. Since she has been in the enclave for a few months you could add in the history how she felt about living in the enclaves and how she has adapted to the different lifestyle.

Your history is good as it is but I would suggest adding the changes I've stated above, but other than that the history section is ready to go! All you have to do is add the recommendations I've said for your personality and you'll be good to go! So for now you're reserved. Can't wait to add another Mechanist to the mix!

Edit 1: Alright Luna Dyseris is accepted!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
@Black Hawk: Hey there, erh... I seem to have failed to see any kind of SU from you. Could you let me know what page it's on, if you have indeed written one?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Aah right, the one where the spacings didn't work out too well. I'll let Greiger handle wether or not you've been accepted, but to me, it seems like you need to expand your story -alot- more. Take a look at the others' SUs and you'll get an idea of how long it should be! Include smaller events too, if it'll help flesh out the story.

Also, TornZero? Thanks for helping silly old me out :P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Black Hawk Even though you are going for a soldier positon I still expect more from my players. Like I've said before I only want a basic description for appearance, but your personality and history sections need work. You've got a basic idea for the personality that you need to expand upon and your history is extremely basic. Talk about what Tarra was like as a child. How does she feel about being a mechanist? What are her feelings about the Knights? Has she made any friends in her life? What skills did her father teach her? Why did the army reject her for trying to join?

I could come up with more areas of Terra's history and personality that you could flesh out to make her a unique character. I'm sorry, but for now you are still reserved.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I'm wondering, do the Pokemon in this RP have special abilities that their Pokedex entries say they have? Like how Slugma can't stop moving or else it will harden and become stone, or how Meganium can revive dead plants with its breath.

Back