• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I POSTED. :3 I left Ribibin eating on the first floor. Should she rather join the others up where Maverick is?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    No, it's not necessary to go up the stairs. It's only if you really want to show true obedience to Maverick that the K-Cs will go up to greet him first thing in the morning, not the regular knights. So, in essence Ludo can be seen as the one K-C sucking up to Maverick :P. Great to see you back!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah, then it makes sense for her to eat while she lets Maverick and the others do what they have to do ;) thanks. Sorry that I almost went away xD I guess my inner muse woke up at last.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    We're also waiting for Harmony to make his post as well. I'll give the two of them until Saturday to make a post. If by they don't do so by the end of Saturday I'll have to move the story along so everyone else can also have some fun.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • No, it's not necessary to go up the stairs. It's only if you really want to show true obedience to Maverick that the K-Cs will go up to greet him first thing in the morning, not the regular knights. So, in essence Ludo can be seen as the one K-C sucking up to Maverick :P. Great to see you back!

i want to get on the good side with maverick. :)))

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    @TiTaN.JuStIn Whenever you are having too much stuff to deal with, tell me! That's why I'm here, to make sure everyone has a fun time, not to force my RPers to come here and stress out when coming here should make you relaxed.

As a notice to everyone, if any of you get into a problem similar to TJ's, then please, send me a PM! It'll be a piece of cake to just bunny you guys a little until you have the time to put up a post. I know RL gets in the way so just make sure to inform me and we can work something out. I want this to be fun, entertaining, and relaxing. I want to make sure that happens for everyone.

Edit 1: Now, for those of you sleeping in, get to the convention center. You don't want to miss what happens next!

Anyway, Knights, ask your questions!

And that's it!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Hey everyone! We could really use some people to post, so we can get to a point where people can branch a little out, so we aren't depending on everyone to post in a specific order :)

Just a little heads up, to make sure this RP doesn't die out before it's properly started!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry, I'll try to post >.< it's my bad creativity these days. Dunno.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Say what you like Red, but I quite like your posts, no matter how bad you say they are :P I always see alot of creativity being put into them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thank you, Sir :3

Anyways, Ribibin probably won't have anything else to post about right now. So you know~

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Same here! Just waiting for some of the other knightly people to get into gear so we can get rockin' :3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Awh. Well, RL always comes before the internet, so I just hope you're feeling better. You may want to drink some more water, since dehydration is a leading cause for headaches. *Professor nod*

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Thanks, but frankly it's not much better. I feel like I'm gonna OD on Ibuprofen eventually. ^^; As for water, that's definitely not an issue; I have a history with eye problems (of which consisted of splitting headaches), and I'm kinda hoping it doesn't have to do with that.

Also, totally back on topic here, points to anyone who gets the reference near the start of my post. I thought it was appropriate.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Well, I'm still really sorry to hear, and I hope it'll get better, for your own sake :)

And as for the reference... I'm gonna venture a guess and say... George of the Jungle?
    George, George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be. Watch out for that! Treeee~

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • I appear to have a mild case of Writer's Block, unfortunately (seriously, it took me two days to make an SU while I usually make one within 3 hours, lol). I'll try to post today or tomorrow, but be patient! :3

Back