• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
Years
  • I just found the Misty pic on the Oekaki board. xD Do you think Soara would put it on his site or would it become one of the "hidden pictures"?

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Hey I've heard that someone in this forums has translated most of Soara's web comics into English. I can somebody tell me where I can look for them?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • ^ I heard too.... but for the life of me cant remember what member did it. I do know however, that the thread was/is in the Pokemon manga section of the forums though
    Another new Pokesho oekaki.... it's Misty
    Soara must be on a Misty role. She's done loads of Misty oekaki's lately. And not all of them were perverted.

Edit
    Just got a load of obscure Pokesho pics.... and found an illustration

Daaaaam!

Last edited:

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Nice pictures Crystal, I've seen that 2nd picture before at another forum, did Soara made that one cuz I like the way on how collaborate all of the characters into one scenery.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • ^I saw that....
    I have a topic.... the idea came from a dream I had. The dream was that one of my new friends at one of the forums I go to was really Soara in disguise.
    What would you do if Soara himself/herself actually posted at this thread?
    What would you do if you met Soara in real life and he/she was willing to draw a picture just for you?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • What would you do if Soara himself/herself actually posted at this thread?
    What would you do if you met Soara in real life and he/she was willing to draw a picture just for you?

I'd be glad to congratulate him/her on his/her drawing talent, and of course say I love his/her art ^^

As for the other question, I think I would accept the offer but I have no clue what he/she should draw ^^"

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
    I'd be so excited, and tell him/her that I love their art. ^^

I'd be very excited and accept the offer as well. I'd ask Soara to draw me Flannery, or Marina. Or maybe even Cassidy. >.>;

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    I would bow down and praise him as a god.

I would asked him if he train or teach me his skills on how he made those wonderful drawing of his and become his new apprentice!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • If Soara herself/himself showed up at this thread, I'd be extremely excited. I'd also be very respectful and try to sho her my Japanese skills.... (get it, SHO her?)
    XD
    If I met Soara in real life, I'd immediately ask her if I could use her magic tablet (oh COMEON, you think Soara uses a stupid mouse? If that were true, her oekaki wouldn't be nearly as good as it is)
    Then I'd ask her to do a picture of Shinji for me and have to say "To Crystal Clair, my #1 fan
    Gosh I'm a hopeless Pokesho fan!
    not sure if the oekaki links usually work here but here's Soara's newest Misty pic
    rel_7378.png

A little perverted by overall awesome.
    Next thing you know, we'll get a front page illustration of Misty. Heh

btw, I googled Soara's name and Pokemon on google and I found an account on another Pokemon site that said that
    Soara's not in Japan (it said outside country, under prefecture O_o).... but the profile hadn't been updated recently so maybe it was temporary
    Soara's an Aquarius (sweet, I'm a Capricorn)
    what do you think of this? you think it's true?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • ^ Shenlong, I wish I knew, since I can type in intermediate-level Japanese.
    I know it was at the old club though.
    oh, btw, did you see the new Pokesho illustration? It's with Brock, Ash and Hikari.
    I had a little suspicion with the pic but I'll post about it later.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Haven't been here sometime, sorry about that ^^"

Nice picture, even though it has no fanservice I still like the picture ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back