• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Pokesho Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Since the old thread was locked I've decided to bring back the club with a new thread!

Well anyways, This fanclub is for the viewers of the huge doujin based Pokemon website, PokeSho (Japanese) and its webmaster/webmistress Soara. If you are a fan of the art in this awesome website, you've got all it takes to get into this club.

Also, our original founder Max no longer wishes to affiliate with this forum anymore, so I declare myself as the new owner of this club and decided to bring this fanclub back again!

---
    banner1.gif

banner2sd9.gif

www.pokesho.com

Owner: Shenlong

Co-Owner: Crystal Clair

Honorary Member: Yamato-san

Biggest Fanatic: Kurai Terios

Most knowledgeable PokeSho Viewer: Yamato-san

Members:
    Fushigisou
    JJ'
    TIR666
    BPM
    the reborn sky
    Legend_Killer
    DarkLink3753
    RASENCERO
    Shadow Chaos
    Shapey Puppington
    qa1
    Draco Razr
    .Exiled
    Ryousha
    abluesman100
    Dunsparce
    RubyJB88
    buster_wolf
    RockmanEXE
    ò_ó
    ArcanineOod
    TheAppleFreak
    Crystal-Heart

RULES:
    1. If you join, try staying loyal to the club. Don't post once and just stay inactive.

2. Respect everyone here. Everyone has different opinions about different mangas. Live with it, and do not flame.

3. Do NOT bring up Shipping wars here. No fighting about this, if you have to, take this to the Shipping Debate Thread in the Manga sections.

4. No bashing artists, especially Soara. If you find someone elses art better, you are insane and you should leave IMMEDIATELY.

5. This is NOT a Doujin Fanclub. The Doujin Fanclub can be found in the Other Fanclubs if you search for it.

6. This is NOT a Manga Fanclub. The Manga Fanclub can be found in the Pokemon Fanclubs if you search for it.

7. DO NOT ASK FOR SOARA'S SECRET HENTAI PICTURES!! So if any new or inactive members ask us that question, their membership will automatically be revoked! All PMs from non-members will also be ignored, or be replied to depending on how the pictures are asked for or in a negative fashion for refusal to read the rules.

8. Have fun, or leave. D=

Oh and btw, here are some useful links and resources about Soara and Pokesho:

http://freetexthost.com/1osbyirx11

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hi
    I'm glad the new club's up....
    Co-Owner: Crystal Clair
    Biggest Fanatic: <To be decided>
    Most knowledgeable PokeSho Viewer: <To be decided>
    Biggest Soara Fanatic: <To be decided>

I think I can fill those two categories. I happen to have a crazy obsession with Pokesho AND Soara. In fact even the smallest addition to Pokesho is a great day for me.
    Dont forget to post all those pics I gave you.... except for the hentai though.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Alrighty, now lets get things started with this thread by posting some of Soara's latest oekakis that he drew so far!

Denji:

o_denji.png

Shirona:

o_shirona.png

Ash and Misty:

e_satoshi-kasumi.png

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • That Ash and Misty one is sooo different from Soara's usual oekakis. I love it the best too.
    btw, note that I call Soara a girl and refer to him as a female because I like to, and because the name is just too girly to register as a guy's name.
    Hey, people call Phantom Bugsy a boy all the time so it'll be no different.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Btw, did you saw the new picture of Erika at the entrance of the website? I must say, she sure looks soo beautiful!!
    ent_erika.gif

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I like Soara's art. I like to collect them, and I agree with you, Shenlong, Erika looks beautiful!!!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well considering my backgrouns is the Diamond and pearl banenr with Diamond and the Potaishi mand such I must say I like the site, so I will join.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Sure I've remembered you at the old thread anyways! ^_^

Btw, what part of Pokesho do they have the sprites again?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I thought it was the um...the ones I check out is the section with the ash symbol. You know the one that tells the anime series in spriter form. I am not sure which one though.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • OMG!!!11111 new 4COMA!!!!1111
    This time Shinji stars in it!!!!111
    4_shinji.jpg

Linked for size
    I so wanna glomp Soara now. Or at least tell her how happy I am and how well she drew Shinji! OMG OMG OMG
    jdoipetnrgrfiwepongt
    I am so translating it right now!!!111

edit
    I translated most of it, except for the last panel.... my stupid Japanese input system wont work on me :\
    btw, 90 percent of what I translated was done from a book, and not the internet so give me credit.

First panel: Zugaidosu cant fight! Challenger Shinji wins!

Second panel:
    Hyouta: This is the Kurogane gym winning proof. The Coal
    badge.
    Shinji: Thank you

Third Panel
    Shinji: I got the Coal badge!!

Fourth Panel (not accurate)
    Brock: he didn't do it?
    Ash: (something about having no heart)

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Man I wish that Soara made an English version of his site so I can understand everything!
    Well you gotta give her credit for doing those clickable icons that have the English translations and that whole English icon area. I know it's nothing like having the whole site readable but you just dont realize how it used to be. No English at all.

Heck with what I did above
    pokesho4komatranslationfh9.png

It'll be done soon, I just gotta get the last bit translated from some friends at the SPPf Japanese language club....
    however, if anyone knows the translation, feel free to contribute.

Last edited:

Shapey Puppington

driiiiink!!
    Years
  • Um, could I join this club? I really love Soara's art! ^^ I have some of the H pictures too. <.<;
    Not that I'm gonna post them or anything. xD

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
  • Sure welcome aboard. Since this club isn't doing so well, we need to make up some ideas so we can contribute towards Soara and his amazing artwork.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back