• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

If only I could get myself to finish Kenshin, I'd start Soul Eater. Artwork looks interesting even if it is just another shounen.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The artwork is rather unique~

By the way are Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho drawn by the same person? Could check myself but I'm lazy. I'm just wondering 'cause when Kurama got a scar in one of the episodes I was watching of Hakusho earlier I swear it made him look almost exactly like Kenshin. Never mind that said scar disappeared afterward. Must be nice to be a youkai.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nah they aren't, the Kenshin mangaka had another series called Busou Renkin, It's mainly famous for it's opening song mind.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ooh, I'll have to listen to it sometime, then~ /does have a few tracks on her iPod from anime she's never even seen (Tokyo Underground and Kannazuki no Miko)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Anyway, I've been too busy playing Apollo Justice, Golden Sun, as well as reading Detective Conan; suuuuuch a great manga, FFFFF --

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!

/goes back to revising her Mithos application, before sending it to her other beta-reader.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I played a good chunk of The Lost Age! But then I got lost in the game and I couldn't figure out where to go next and then I ended up losing the game somewhere. :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

How is it miserable when you've never played it?

oh ffff. timing. the person who will be betaing my application next just messaged me, right after my other beta reader finished. How lovely! ♥ shut up tara only rossu would probably understand what the hell you're talking about.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

It's super simple.

You are (probably) a Belmont. You have a magical whip made by your ancestor in the early 1000s. Go kill Dracula. Unless Dracula's reincarnation does it. Or his son. Perhaps a friend of the Belmonts. :U

Years
0. My super-long shonen series is coming to an end before it actually does become a super-long shonen series. Still had a 10 year run in publication, though. I wonder what the author's next series will be.

This chapter is making me so sad. ;___;

3 MOAR CHAPTERS AND A DECADE OF AWESOMES WILL BE OVER. :O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm judging the past, Doronjo and Roswell. And I judge it negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back