• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'd say it's closer to Gintama than Nichijou, of course it's closer to Nichijou than most comedy things though. If it continues as it is for the rest of the season I'll probably like it more than KyoAni's school comedy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It is certainly hit and miss during the character introduction phase. When/if you get to the arcs later on you'll see why I score it so highly. Of all of the shounen lead "badass" characters Gin is one of the best, he could take down most jump leads with just his wodden sword. *totally not fanboy*

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Anybody who doesn't watch pass episode 30 of Gintama hasn't watched Gintama.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Truer words have never been spoken. When the more shounen...ey arcs kick in it'll probably annoy you that during 4 - 6 episodes Gintama produces far greater antagonists than 2 of the big 3, of course OP is still better at that, still impressive for a series that is primarily comedy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, it turns out my iron level was lower than it should be, so I guess I am anemic. Though, even if it weren't, I wouldn't've been able to give blood today because I'm on an antibiotic.

*sigh* Maybe some other time...
My friend once had a little too little iron, and would have been find if she had a burger in the morning, according to her. She was able to donate at a later date, so who knows.

When my mom went to go and donate, my brother nor I were able to because of the cruise we went on. Again maybe some later date you'll be able to.

I am A+ :33 So hopefully you are too!! A is pretty great tbh.
I remember looking up things about blood types in the past. I should do that again sometime. It was pretty interesting iirc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Skipped the best arc and loads of other good stuff Pixy. Even though Gintama is mostly episodic you should have watched in order so you know the character backstories.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... I'm a little behind on Soul Eater. I should consider catching up to it, since I don't have far to go. There's also DGM I should continue reading sometime. However, as of right now I just want to know how this current case in Detective Conan is going to end.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's within the first like... five chapters, isn't it? xD It's been a while since I read the beginning.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The SE manga's gotten a bit boring, imo. Idk, it started to lose my interest after the seven deadly sins. Also Tara it looks like part of your sig. is cut off but that's probably Safari's work again XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

How the heck is it cut off if it's only one line of text? That doesn't make any sense.

Soul Eater is much better when you leave it alone for a few months and then catch up, because it goes so slow. Least that's what I'm telling myself

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Oh wait... That's the tiniest scrollbar I've ever seen. Safariiiiii

I guess that is true XD; After all, FT and Bakuman are always exciting when I read them every week, though I guess Watashi ni xx Shinasai! is OK too despite me having to wait forever for a new chapter. But then again that's a slice of life so it's different from something like SE o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

oh lol. well, not sure how to fix it, since I have both override:hidden; (or something along those lines) and the blank space in my signature. And I don't see it on Chrome either.

Right now I'm just happy that I got into Soul Eater in general, or else I probably wouldn't have been interested in Soul Campaign, hurr.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's fixed now o3o

I feel the same way. Though now I'm even more iffy about joining SC ;; Right now I'm leaning toward a Persona-based RP that a good portion of my friends are interested in XD;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

dahlia-sweating%28b%29.gif

I will not stand by to watch Soul Eater not deserving the glory it deserves!

dahlia-thinking%28b%29.gif

I... haven't read the Soul Eater manga in a long time actually.

..ugh, I'm tired of this gif already.

dahlia-iris-hair%28a%29.gif

Here we go. I always thought that outfit as a 'demon in a dress'.
iris-blush%28b%29.gif

Anyway, I've been too busy playing Apollo Justice, Golden Sun, as well as reading Detective Conan; suuuuuch a great manga, FFFFF --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back