• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
So.. after beating Gym leader Morty, getting the Pickaxe and roaming to the west, I got an error message about not having enough memory to form a stream. After that, my game crashed and when I loaded it again, I couldn't click the Continue button. Did I ACTUALLY lost my entire save file? I noticed that I have a Save backup folder where the game is located but... what do I do?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I just encountered a very disappointing glitch. I was on route 16 and ran into a shiny rattata. I used the pokedex on it twice, and it made the confirmation sound, yet I never got the data. While it's not game breaking, it was upsetting that this happened, other then that, I love the new beta.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 5, 2015
I got an error message about not having enough memory to form a stream. After that, my game crashed and when I loaded it again, I couldn't click the Continue button. Did I ACTUALLY lost my entire save file? I noticed that I have a Save backup folder where the game is located but... what do I do?

Exact same thing happened to me! I don't know what to do anymore and I'm getting desperate enough to try to find a save file online... I don't want to have to restart over.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Can someone help me? I downloaded the game on my mac and for some reason everytime i try to start, this message appears. Does anybody know what to do?
http://imgur.com/FwgtQVg
I'm also getting this error, but on windows. Could someone help please, much appreciated! :)
UPDATE: Actually you just have to open it without the launcher, RPG_RT.exe, in the Pokemon Eevee Folder. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
I'm also getting this error, but on windows. Could someone help please, much appreciated! :)
UPDATE: Actually you just have to open it without the launcher, RPG_RT.exe, in the Pokemon Eevee Folder. :D
Thank you. Now i'm able to play it....on full screen only T_T. Is there a way to make it start at small screen since i cant use the launcher to start it?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Loving the new menu screen, and glad to see my fonts suggestion made it in. Then again I'm sure you would have given that option regardless at some point, either way great job and I am gonna start a new game just to see everything new.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
Years
Forgive me if this has been posted and answered before, but 80 pages is a lot to look through. How does one go about getting trade evolutions in this game? I'm presently raising a Kadabra and with the end goal being Alakazam, it'd certainly easy the effort if I know exactly what I was aiming for. I see in the Pokédex that Alakazam is implemented, but I can't for the life of me get an answer from Google on how to get it.

Thanks for your time and the amazing project, and I wish you luck moving forward with this

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Forgive me if this has been posted and answered before, but 80 pages is a lot to look through. How does one go about getting trade evolutions in this game? I'm presently raising a Kadabra and with the end goal being Alakazam, it'd certainly easy the effort if I know exactly what I was aiming for. I see in the Pokédex that Alakazam is implemented, but I can't for the life of me get an answer from Google on how to get it.

Thanks for your time and the amazing project, and I wish you luck moving forward with this
I believe they evolved through level but I am not sure, I was raising a kadabra in my second team and he hasn't evolved yet, but he is still low leveled.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2018
Hello! New here on pokecommunity, but I've been playing this game for a few months now and I just love it a lot. I was really happy to see there was a new update for it. I've been playing it for the last couple hours and I've find some bugs maybe and I thought you might like to know if you already didn't. I also hope I can explain these right.

• On the boat after you fall asleep for the cut-scene you wake up in the room on the far right with one of the trainers, but when you exit you exit your room.
  • In Mors village, the cave entrance behind the gym is fine until you exit. You don't appear in front of the entrance, but on the left near the wall, and Eevee is glitched into the wall and is stuck. You can free Eevee by touching it.
  • The corrupted Ekans on Route 11 is just a regular Arbok sprite. You still get the achievement and the Ekans after you defeat it.
  • I don't know if it's meant to be this way, but when calling Crystal, she may tell you of a corrupted Gastly, Lotad and Machop, but when you encounter them, they are actually Haunter, Lombre and Machoke.

The next one is a pretty big bug.

When using the surfboard, if you open your map, your surfing sprite is glitched into the map. You can't move around the map, you're only surfing in one spot. Pressing the Space bar makes your surfing sprite disappear and you can then move around the map, but upon exiting you are no longer surfing. You are just standing on water and you can't use the surfboard either no matter how many times you press Yes. Only way of fixing I've found is to quit the game and reload your last save.

Really love the game and I can't wait to see what else is to come. :)

Edit: Also found out when you go to deposit Electrike in the PC it shows Manectric. Same thing happens with Geodude with it showing Golem.

Edit 2: I've been watching shofu's play through of this game and he found a bug. In Mors Village, the Sage Master who gives you the Bury Bones sidequest, after you complete it and get the item and money, talking to the Sage Master again and again will continue to give you the item and money. Doesn't look like it has a limit either.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
If the mystery gift is supposed to be shiny data why did I get summon stones and Hyper Beam instead?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
Hi! First of all, thank to Raonak for this awesome game, I really enjoyed it.

Now I have a couple of question, since these are the only things I need to do to complete the game so far:

1) I can't access the Silph Co. even if I have the Silph ID, so I can't capture Koffing in the undergroud lab... Any solution?
2) Where can I find Scyther? I've searched it during night and day, but it isn't where it's supposed to be (Viridis Islands)...
3) Also I'm missing Seel, can't find it anywhere, and the quest log say "Location:???"... Any help?

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2022
2) Where can I find Scyther? I've searched it during night and day, but it isn't where it's supposed to be (Viridis Islands)...
Search better, he's there.
3) Also I'm missing Seel, can't find it anywhere, and the quest log say "Location:???"... Any help?
I believe he's not been implemented in the game yet.

I have some questions/bugs myself.
I think there's a bug with the Thunderstone reward from Oak's sidequest, because I didn't get it even though I completed the sidequest.
Also, I encountered a lvl7 Spearow shiny in Ignis Volcano, which I believe is not supposed to be in the encounter possibilities, it must have been overridden because it was a shiny encounter.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Search better, he's there.

I believe he's not been implemented in the game yet.

I have some questions/bugs myself.
I think there's a bug with the Thunderstone reward from Oak's sidequest, because I didn't get it even though I completed the sidequest.
Also, I encountered a lvl7 Spearow shiny in Ignis Volcano, which I believe is not supposed to be in the encounter possibilities, it must have been overridden because it was a shiny encounter.

If you don't mind me asking, did the pookedex register it? Because I found a shiny rattata on route 16 which shouldn't be possible, and it wouldn't register it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2022
If you don't mind me asking, did the pookedex register it? Because I found a shiny rattata on route 16 which shouldn't be possible, and it wouldn't register it.
Something weird happened. I used the pokedex probably like 100 times with nothing happening, so I spent some time defending, letting it attack, then used pokedex again, nothing. After about 10min I had enough, I used an attack and just before it landed the pokedex worked, I got the shiny data and the spearow lost its shininess before dying.

Update : met a shiny Ekans low leveled (12 or something) in Ignis Volcano. I managed to confuse it and when it hit itself in confusion I got the shiny data.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Can any one help me? I downloaded the zip but my apple labtop dosen't let me open anything?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2016
So i notice there was a new update (.753), so i try udpdating it but it wont finiish for some reason ( the update keep being a .zip file) and i cant get the mystery gift that way. I tried installing it manually and i cant open the launcher for .753.Idk what to do?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I believe the last time I played was before the demo was shortened. I plan to get back into it when I can. How much has the story changed since anyway?

Years
Thank you for this, I love you.
I been trying to play this for about a month but not been able too, Every time I launch the game, it tells me to "update the game" so I click on that and it starts downloading something that is 5mb big and then "Could not update game because application is in use". Then: "Failed to load game configurations. Input String had an incorrect format." "Game as been updated".
Then everything repeats.
So I tried everything, font fix, Redownload, Launch as admin, force quit the game while it's download so that the game isn't "in use". but nothing :/

So again, Thank you. Let's hope this game is as good as it seems and as people say.

Back