• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Been doing some minor storyline revisions, just stuff about the backstory of the hypervisors. Will mainly effect the final act of the game, which doesn't exist yet. But if you remember something named Zio, it's now renamed Zol, (cause Zio sounded too similar to zero.)

And Team Rocket now have proper blockades
pdf6kNu.png

I always found it nonsensical how they just blocked the path before, and you couldn't fight them.

I'm currently testing one major feature that I haven't re-announced, might not make it in, but im hoping it will. Fingers crossed.

Regardless, late august is looking like the date.

Eew... Hi!
I like SPEE really much and maybe I am too lazy to view all posts to see if the post like this one was created. So I wander where is an exit from Ferreus Mine? I cannot find it :/
Use the Nav Unit, it should show you arrows pointing to the exit.

I'm looking forward to messing with that.[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
That's good to see, did you also take our suggestion of showing exact HP numbers as well if you have previously scanned the Pokemon with your Pokedex before?
[/FONT]
Still looking forward to when you add back the hotel features and things similar to our house, I really liked the idea as it was basically investing.
Use your money now in order to make more money in the future if you ever have excess money.
I would put it in the house in that case.

Also Man Man remains hilarious to watch occasionally.
Yep, you can use the Pokedex to see exact HP.
I'm also adding the ability to see the pokemon type, but that's coming along slowly, and probably won't be avaliable for every battle.

Yea, I know, I called Oak and everything, even went back to "Magnus" city, which is actually Amplus btw, and followed his instructions to Ferrous...but nothing happened.
And yea, I know Giovanni/Silph Co. was the end, which is why it's odd that Oak and Elm Called me about it AFTER I defeated Giovanni
Weird, something may have gotten mixed up in the scripting. Not too sure.
If you've beaten Giovanni, then you are at the end of 0.74.

Very inspiring game~!I'll be making a Pokémon fangame too~!
Awesome! Good luck on your game :)

Did you choose the
Spoiler:
story idea because Gen II couldn't communicate with Gen III?
100% yes. The different data structures between Gen 2 and 3 was the reason it was not possible IRL, so that made it into the plot of the game.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
Back after a bit of a break from fan games and rom hacks and I'm glad to hear this project is still going, and even more happy to hear of an update by the end of the month. Especially since my birthday is next month on the 25th so the next beta will be like an early birthday present lol.

I hope the next version will have a lot of new crafting goodies and recipes since there's so much crap overflowing my inventory and so much of I wont sell for chicken feed making it virtually useless.

EDIT: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I reset my game to get back into things, but I think the version change doesn't display the text very well. Is it possible to change the text in-game or offer a means to pick what text one wishes to read? The default text is very hard to read now for me.

Last edited:
Years
Hi I'm kinda new here :3 i make this account mostly because this game! I really enjoyed the beta and im still playing and walking around xD
It's kinda hard find a fan game with good quality and im sure ppl know what i mean. I never was a fan of final fantasy, never played single one but i heard alot of it. Also u make me love some of the songs that i dont even know specialy the Hypervisor battle song jenova is so epic xDD! ( Almost died at second Hypervisor x_X ) They r so guud!
I can't wait for next patch i love the story!
Good luck for next patches! Don't Give up!!!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
Hello, I just recently played through SPEE demo8 and loved it and immediatley downloaded the second part but I cant figure out if theres a way to convert my save file to the new game, or if I have to start all over?

Id appreciate any info you could offer on the matter :) thank you~

DarkDoom3000

Years
So after a stupidly long delay, Im finally happy to announce that the next update, 0.75, will be available later this week.

OndwnGN.png

Back after a bit of a break from fan games and rom hacks and I'm glad to hear this project is still going, and even more happy to hear of an update by the end of the month. Especially since my birthday is next month on the 25th so the next beta will be like an early birthday present lol.

I hope the next version will have a lot of new crafting goodies and recipes since there's so much crap overflowing my inventory and so much of I wont sell for chicken feed making it virtually useless.

EDIT: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I reset my game to get back into things, but I think the version change doesn't display the text very well. Is it possible to change the text in-game or offer a means to pick what text one wishes to read? The default text is very hard to read now for me.
Happy Birthday! Unfortunately, update couldn't make it in time.
But it will have new refining categories, and a font fix which will fix the weird text.

Hi I'm kinda new here :3 i make this account mostly because this game! I really enjoyed the beta and im still playing and walking around xD
It's kinda hard find a fan game with good quality and im sure ppl know what i mean. I never was a fan of final fantasy, never played single one but i heard alot of it. Also u make me love some of the songs that i dont even know specialy the Hypervisor battle song jenova is so epic xDD! ( Almost died at second Hypervisor x_X ) They r so guud!
I can't wait for next patch i love the story!
Good luck for next patches! Don't Give up!!!
Thanks! good to see that this is introducing pokemon fans to different types of RPGs.
FF soundtracks are really good too :D

will scraggy be in the game by any chance?
Nope. No G5 pokemon.

Hello, I just recently played through SPEE demo8 and loved it and immediatley downloaded the second part but I cant figure out if theres a way to convert my save file to the new game, or if I have to start all over?

Id appreciate any info you could offer on the matter :) thank you~
Save Files are all forward compatible. Meaning you will be able to use the save files on later versions. In theory even when the full game gets released, you'll be able to use your current save.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition 0.751 is now available!

Download Now!

Feaures:

• Launcher Application
  • Faster Battle System
  • Native Controller Support
  • HP Bars in Battle
  • Surfboard - Traverse the seas
  • Summoning System
  • Mystery Gift
  • Six whole chapters worth of content

Launcher
This release is quite different than before. I have developed a new application I call the "Pokemon Eevee Launcher" which contains the base game files.

Its quite nifty as it can check for, and download new updates, has stuff like automatic & manual save backups, and a feature called Mystery Gift that allows you to get free items.

All future patches will be done via the launcher?s update download system, way less complicated than before, and it allows me to easily push out bugfixes and content updates.

Mystery Gift
I will be releasing new Mystery Gift items from time to time that you can redeem.
For this launch week; use the mystery gift to receive a piece of Shiny Data! A rare item which can be used to turn a pokemon into a shiny.

Font Fix
If you have font problems, go into the Fonts folder, and install the 4 fonts.
(Right click > install)

Save File Transfer

You can use your old save files!
To do so, open up the old version?s folder, and look for files labelled like "Save01.lsd"
Those are your save files.
Copy and Paste them into the "Pokemon Eevee" folder of the new version!

gNedXtR.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'm happy there is a new version of Super Eevee and I want to play it from scratch, again. The Launcher was a good idea for update searching and I can see which HP the enemies has left. It's a help to know when I can resort to weaker attacks for fewer PP.

When I want to equip my Nidorina with a Moon Stone (I got it recently), I got a annoying bug: I can't equip my Pokémon anymore, the game would return to the intro screen (Crashing?). Luckily I updated my game to 0.751 when I arrived on Ignis Town.

The battle against Zero has intense like the previous version from 0.6, but changing forms (and type) was a surprise for me and it gives a challenge. But the final phase of the battle has all the Pokémon instead of Eeveeon only, which bugged me somehow. I guess I memorized the event from before clear. Which got me to some errors again:

- By the encounter of Zero, the player spoke at first: "Zero? The master AI?". I thought he was the master hypervisor...
- When M mentioned the names of the hypervisors, I noticed Necro is missing (It was near Lionhearts domain)
- Chuck doesn't have a facechip like the other gym leaders.

I'm asking why the houses in Portus City and Ignis Town are very expensive. I remember vaguely, the house for Mors Village was abaout 2.000...

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I can't launch the game. IT says Version Error and i even tried the font fix.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I'm having an issue. When i try to head to the top of the boat going to Ignis at the request of the captain, i end up getting stuck in the middle of what appears to be the Code World. Is that meant to happen?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm playing version 0.751 right now, and I'm loving it so far. However, I just defeated the corrupted Drowzee, though I didn't get an achievement for it, which was weird considering I did get achievements for the corrupted Pokemon before it. But then I tried to put it in my team, and I got the following error:
"Event script referenced a hero that does not exist."

Years
So I just finished the beta, I love it so far.

One question I have is why I can't get Eevee to use Summon command. I was able to beat Moltres, but strangely it gave me Regirock in the list instead of Moltres.

DarkDoom3000

Years
New Patch 0.752 is out!
Update it via the Launcher, OR download the full updated game directly
http://dreammodule.com?spee=download

It fixes various bugs reported over the last week, namely the ferry glitch, and drowzee and noctowl trophies, fixes the summon system so it actually works now,
and upgrades the music quality back to where it was in 0.74 (you might've noticed music was accidently downgraded in 0.75)

It also comes with a new launcher, feel free to delete the old one, the new one is way more stable, and has extra features such as automatically installing fonts.

A new Mystery Gift is available too! A pack of 5x Summon Stones, so you can try out that summon command if you havent.

View Full ChangeLog here:
http://pastebin.com/jMhTPu46

0.75 has been downloaded nearly 2000 times over the last week, so I thank everybody for their support

Amazing work, you may want to edit your signature to Beta 0.751 is out.

Thanks! and updated now :)

I'm happy there is a new version of Super Eevee and I want to play it from scratch, again. The Launcher was a good idea for update searching and I can see which HP the enemies has left. It's a help to know when I can resort to weaker attacks for fewer PP.

When I want to equip my Nidorina with a Moon Stone (I got it recently), I got a annoying bug: I can't equip my Pokémon anymore, the game would return to the intro screen (Crashing?). Luckily I updated my game to 0.751 when I arrived on Ignis Town.

The battle against Zero has intense like the previous version from 0.6, but changing forms (and type) was a surprise for me and it gives a challenge. But the final phase of the battle has all the Pokémon instead of Eeveeon only, which bugged me somehow. I guess I memorized the event from before clear. Which got me to some errors again:

- By the encounter of Zero, the player spoke at first: "Zero? The master AI?". I thought he was the master hypervisor...
- When M mentioned the names of the hypervisors, I noticed Necro is missing (It was near Lionhearts domain)
- Chuck doesn't have a facechip like the other gym leaders.

I'm asking why the houses in Portus City and Ignis Town are very expensive. I remember vaguely, the house for Mors Village was abaout 2.000...

Thanks for the comments and bug reports :D
About the equipping bug; was it happening whenever you equiped any pokemon? sounds quite bothersome, and one I hadnt heard about before, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.
I've lowered the house prices in the new patch (0.752)

I can't launch the game. IT says Version Error and i even tried the font fix.
Gah. thats annoying. I've actually uploaded a fully patched version of the game
http://dreammodule.com?spee=download
You should be able to download that and fully launch the game without having to update.

I'm having an issue. When i try to head to the top of the boat going to Ignis at the request of the captain, i end up getting stuck in the middle of what appears to be the Code World. Is that meant to happen?
Yeah, annoying glitch, it's been fixed in 0.752

I'm playing version 0.751 right now, and I'm loving it so far. However, I just defeated the corrupted Drowzee, though I didn't get an achievement for it, which was weird considering I did get achievements for the corrupted Pokemon before it. But then I tried to put it in my team, and I got the following error:
"Event script referenced a hero that does not exist."
Thanks for the bug report, i've fixed that now (both trophy and can withdraw without issues)

after the thing updates it immediately crashes DA **** DID YOU DO ROWARK.
Try the new version I uploaded. should work wihout updating.

Something similar happened to me when I want to equip my Pokémon or scrolling the item bag towards the end. The game crashed after the message.

Finished the beta for now, somehow I found GeoSigmas puzzle too easy, since it felt like a rehash of Vanishs locking puzzle and he wasn't really a challenge like Lionheart and Vanish were despite half of my team were at a type disadvantage (My team are Espeon, Quilava, Graveler and Nidorina, they are in the early 30 levels now), there are also no new items to pick up. And the house for Frig Town is too expensive for me to buy, as if Portus City and Ignis Town aren't enough...

When I returned to Portus City by surf way, another game-breaking bug happened after I picked a Easter Egg in the harbor truck. I couldn't control the player normally and it switched to bike without the Shift button. At the end I was stuck on a rock and the player shifts between walking and bike wildly. I want to look in my menu, only to find out I can't use the up button anymore and when I exit the menu, the down button is disabled. I tested my keyboard with a simple editor and it worked fine. Guess it must be a nasty bug, especially I want to do sidequests which are left out.
SPEE sometimes gets confused with the keyboard configs, If you download the new version, on the launcher, there's an option under Extras > Keyboard Reset that should fix that up.

So I just finished the beta, I love it so far.

One question I have is why I can't get Eevee to use Summon command. I was able to beat Moltres, but strangely it gave me Regirock in the list instead of Moltres.
Summon command was actually broken in 0.75 :(
It's fixed now in 0.752.

-----

Also, here's a new map, it's in 0.752, left of magnus city, and the new home to voltorb/electrike
gtvl9Nj.png

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Hi, i just saw that such an amazing game was updated. I've never had to update it before, so do I have to start over? I downloaded the update but it didn't let me use my old file. If I can't, then I won't mind starting over, but I just wanted to know first.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
Aww.... The launcher is not a win-32 executable :/ That's sad... oh well, gotta update like usual then :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Hello darkdoom3000,

I can't seem to be able to refine items using the pokemon types ice, dark, poison, etc or lower in the refinement list in the pokemon centre. Is this something that hasn't been completed?

Back